Mcgrath Kia

1020 N Center Point Rd, Hiawatha, IA 52233

Old school service with new school technology

by from Hiawatha, Ia |

The whole experience was great. From the initial scheduling to the end. Two employees who stuck out the most were Ryan and Chenoa (Chevy). Through the door; Ryan greeted me with a genuine smile, a firm hand shake, and sincere concern for my automotive challenges. This made me feel comfortable handing over my keys. Also, gave me a sense of security that my mechanical issues would be properly assessed and repaired. In the office, Chevy was warm and welcoming yet professional. She was patient and showed a genuine concern for my needs. The service was prompt. My vehicle was ready before I could finish my lunch. Ryan was very informative about every aspect of the issues I wanted addressed as well as general maintenance and upkeep. They even washed my car. Now that's going the "extra mile." Great job guys!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Randall Bockoven made my experience a great one! He took the time to really listen to what I was looking for and explaining all of my options. He was a pleasure to do business with.

Outstanding sales experience

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Our salesman, Tim Johnson, was absolutely great! He understood our needs and met them with a very efficient process. Highly recommended to ALL potential car buyers. Wonderful experience with the entire staff.

Great service, will go back!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My experience was excellent with McGrath. They made it an easy and smooth process. McGrath will be my first choice next time we shop for a KIA.

Great service

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

Very friendly staff, easy to work with, accommodating to my schedule, got things taken care of quickly! I would definitely recommend!

Wonderful experience doing business with McGrath!

by from North Liberty, Ia |

Great communication, friendly staff and making sure you're pleased when service is completed. Scheduling service appts is very easy and love that you immediately get an email reminder.

Positive experience dealing

by from Springville, Iowa |

We found all of the staff friendly and helpful. We especially felt that Kraig Meyer was very patient and helpful. He went out of his way to get the vehicle we wanted (color and interior) plus features we wanted from another dealer.

Mcgrath Mr Smith

by from Cedar rapids, ia |

This Smith guy was hands down the beat experience ive had buying a car ever. He makes me wanna go visit again next week. Give this guy a promotion! !!

Very good introduction to service department.

by from Eastern Iowa |

I liked the fact that we only dealt with one service advisor from start to finish. Our advisor, Drew Tippie, was very personable and knowledgeable and made sure that we were well taken care of. We also really appreciated the shuttle service offered by McGrath as it allowed us to do some other things while our Buick was being serviced. Even though we did not use the customer waiting room it looked inviting, clean, well stocked with fruit and beverages. All and all I would say that my wife and I had a very positive experience and a very good introduction to the service department.

Positive Experience

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

We appreciated the friendly, and courteous way we were treated throughout the car buying process, especially the sales gentleman and the young lady that helped us in the business office, explaining warranties, finances etc..., they were both very knowledgeable in their area of responsibility, respectful and patient.