Athens Chevrolet

Service 866-906-8130

We welcome all trades!

Unbelievable Experience

by from Jefferson Ga. |

I called about a used vehicle and was presently surprised with the quick and HONEST response after a few texts that included pictures I knew that this was the dealership that I wanted to do business with Jeff Baggett and Olivia Miller were great from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the car market.

July 15, 2014

Thank you Mr. Harper, We value your business and thank you for the kind remarks and as always we will strive to be your automotive source for LIFE!!!!

Mr. James P. Childs, Salesman at Athens Chevrolet.

by from Winder, GA |

Mr. James Childs was very pleasant to work with in buying my new truck at Athens Chevrolet. He was very knowledgeable and quick to find what I desired in a truck. He was very helpful in planning a financial way to purchase the truck and the best allowance for my trade in. He took the customers concern in what way is best for purchasing the truck. He demonstrated honesty and good character expected with a person of his position. I will use Athens Chevrolet for servicing my vehicle, and I definitely will go back to Mr. Childs and recommend him to other people looking to purchase a vehicle.

Awesome customer service!!!

by from Round Hill, VA |

After searching for our new (used) vehicle we saw the one we wanted at Athens Chevy. After contacting Jeff Baggett and asking numerous questions, which he answered quickly and honestly, we decided to purchase the vehicle. He made the process easy and as quick as possible as I had a long drive ahead of me to get back home to Northern VA. Yes, I flew to GA to get this particular SUV. Should I need another car in the future I will be searching Athens inventory first!

Great Experience

by from Athens, Georgia |

great customer service! Very clean friendly dealership!

Overall AWESOME!!!

by from Lithonia, GA |

I purchased a 2013 Chevy Malibu a week ago and all I can say is that it was overall AWESOME. Katherine Fontinel the Internet Sales Manager is the one who helped me. She was terrific. I went on a test drive and even she explained to me all the features that I knew about and didn't know. She knew her Chevy. I would like to say "THANK YOU" Katherine you have made my purchase and experience at the dealership great. I can say I will definitely come back and make another purchase there when the time comes even when I have to make the hour and a half drive.

April 30, 2014

Michelle, Thank you for your business to Athens Chevrolet, Inc. I am so glad that we were able to assist you in your new car purchase. Keep us in mind for the future!

Best Experience Ever!!!

by from Loganville, GA |

All I can say is WOW!! I have never had a car buying experience like this one!! Started researching the car I wanted about 4 months ago and when I was finally ready to buy, I was grateful the one I wanted was still there! Katherine Fontinel, the internet sales manager, and Branden, who I believe is the GUY IN CHARGE, made this the BEST car purchase I have ever made. Only spent an hour at the dealership, gave me a killer deal on my trade and did the impossible on the price of the car. This was the first dealership out of many that didnt try to sell me a car that I didnt want in an effort to get it off of their lot! Thank you Athems Chevy! We are a Chevy family and will only make future purchases here!!

October 11, 2013

Allisyn, You were a blast to work with. I hope that you will enjoy that "Stellar" looking new Camaro! It is HOT!!! Thank you for your business! Katherine

Great buying experience!!!!!

by from Jefferson, GA |

Just bought a 2012 Silverado 4x4 with low milage from Athens Chevrolet. Katherine Fontinel, the Internet Sales Manager who was so patient and knowlegable with every truck I looked at. I would greatly recommend others to her for a wonderful buying experience for your next new or used vehicle!! I'll be back soon for another new Chevrolet in April !! Thankyou. J. Crowe

October 2, 2013

Thanks Jason! You purchased a nice truck!!! Please stop by and see us at Athens Chevrolet!

Very friendly and helpful

by from Statham, GA |

We very recently purchased a used car from Athens Chevrolet for our daughter. We found the car we wanted on the internet and was contacted by Katherine Fontinel, the Internet Sales Manager who was extremely helpful. She called us back within 20 mintues and said we were approved to come on over for the test drive. We drove the car and signed the papers and were out within an hour. Fastest car buying experience ever! Will most definately buy from Athens Chevrolet again!

September 10, 2013

Thank you for your business at Athens Chevrolet. If you ever need anything please let me know. Katherine Fontinel

Friendly,Helpful and "Patient"

by from Colbert,Ga. |

Carlo Morotta was very helpful and "PATIENT" with me trying to make up my mind.He was great in helping me make the right decision.I am very pleased with the used vehicle I bought and if I get to upgrade to a new model I will certainly use Carlo again. He did not try to talk me into something I didn't want.He was not pushy.He was just very helpful in getting me into a good safe vehicle.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for you business at Athens Chevrolet! Glad to hear that Carlo made your Shopping experience Awesome! Let us know if we are able to assist you in the future! Katherine Fontinel Internet Sales Department

Great Place To Buy

by from Winder, Ga. |

A special commendation to my salesman Carlo Marotta. He Knows his product & he understands the wants & needs of the average guy. He made my purchasing experience very comfortable & easy. I have always loved the Silverado pick - up trucks. Before I knew it I was driving away in my brand new truck. Again, " Thanks " to Carlo for making this a pleasant and enjoyable purchasing experience.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and car purchase at Athens Chevrolet, glad that Carlo Marotta was able to help. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your new Truck. Katherine Fontinel Internet Sales Departmnet

Great Experience!

by from Athens, Georgia |

Katherine and Sean were so helpful during this stressful process. There was no pressure to buy but they did spend a lot of time, 6 hours, finding us the best deals. They even gave us an additional rebate after we had made the purchase.

September 10, 2013

Erin and Austin, Thanks again for your business. It was pleasure to assist you!!! If you need anything, please call or stop by!! Katherine Fontinel Internet Sales Dpeartment