Patterson of Bowie

6486 US Highway 287 N, Bowie, TX 76230

New 855-276-5331
Used 888-691-4594
Service 855-631-4967

The People Pleasin' Car, Truck, and Van Place!

Service slow and confused

by from Sunset Texas |

I order a 2013 Ram 1500 integrated trailer brake controller it took weeks to get and I had to keep calling to track it, when it finally did come in I set up an appointment to have it installed when I arrived at the dealer they had the appointment set up but did not write down what it was for, the appointment was for 10:00 am I got there at 9:45am they came out at 10:25 and asked what I was there for I told them they said it would take around 3 hours to complete. At around a 11:00 they came out and told me my oil change was done I informed them that was not what I was there for finally the work was completed at around 12:15 and they had also corrected 2 software recalls it cost me over $500.00. For me this is what I expect from most dealers, I have another brand and when ever I take it in for any kind of service they always return it vacuumed and washed not here so I will be taking it there for all non warrant work in the future.

Best car buying experience

by from N Richland Hills |

By far the easiest and quickest vehicle purchase I have ever had! Lorrie Davis was very helpful every step of the way and got me into the truck I have been wanting and searching for. Her knowledge and assistance with completing all the necessary documents was so helpful in eliminating the usual hassles and reduced the overall process time considerably. Thank you Lorrie for your excellent customer service and my new truck. I will be recommending you to all my friends and family and plan to return when ready to purchase my next vehicle.

Amazing Salesmen

by from Gainesville |

Salesman Scott Freeman was fantastic and hard working!