Wayne County Ford

Service 877-849-7456

THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN DRIVING FOR

Very happy

by from schenectady,New york |

Bought a used truck from them and was totally happy with the whole process. Great deal on my trade good price on the truck I bought. A very easy transaction. Would highly recomend.

Beware!!!

by from honesdale,PA |

Went into the dealer to buy a used car. The staff was inattentive and rude. Had to wait around for 20 min. While one sales guy fumbled about. When he finally came to greet me and my wife he told me he didn't want to waste my time cause of my credit score (680) which he didn't bother to check. I had a $10,000 blue book vaule 2011 Nissan altima for trade. So me and my wife went back to Nissan and they had us financed within a hour on a 2013 pathfinder no issues. P.s. I was much happier knowing I have the reliability of a Japanese SUV anyway thanks abeloff Nissan and Wayne county ford remember your a ford dealership in our town not a prestigious dealership in Beverly hills somewhere. You should cater to clients this is a small town and companies run like yours, let's just say news travel quick!!

Wayne County Ford responded to this review

August 28, 2014

I can only say, I'm sorry. I wish we could have met in person on the day of your visit, instead of an anonymous e-mail. Most salespeople know a 680 credit score is very good, and normally presents no problems when it comes to automobile financing, so I can't explain this response.There is never any excuse for rudeness. We all try to treat people the way we want to be treated. Good luck with your new vehicle, and perhaps some day you'll give us another try. My name is Glen Kempinski,and I look forward to meeting you in person one day.

Disappointment

by from Tafton Pa |

Lived near this dealer fro the last 20 years. Always went there first when looking to buy a new Ford. Never bought a car there because I always found a much better deal elsewhere. Their service department wanted to charge me $75 to reset the "check engine" light. The local auto parts store did it free. BUT!! their parts dept. is decent and fair and those parts guys were excellent.