Acura Of Baton Rouge

Used 877-373-0200
Service 877-204-7807

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I kept waiting for the experience to fall at some point. someone at some point in time had to drop the ball or disappoint. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Every time we turned around, every person greeted us positively and professionally! Chris Rogers sold us our 2013 TSX.

Honest Trustworthy Seller

by from Slidell, LA |

Sammy was very easy to work with. Not a hard sale. I truly appreciated being able to relax & look & ask questions without feeling pressured. It was nice to find a company that stood behind their product & helped us find just what we needed. If we ever need a car in the future this is the place & the salesman we will go to, no questions asked.

Pleasant Experience

by from Terry MS |

I was looking on the internet for a used truck. I located one at this dealership and the truck was better than described. The sales people were easy to work with and I love my new truck. Check em out.

2015 TLX from Brian Thompkins

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I came in to look at the new TLX since I was a Honda Accord owner for a long time and was helped by Brian Thompkins. He was very helpful and I really enjoyed the experience here when buying my new car! I would recommend him and Acura of Baton Rouge to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

My 2015 MDX from Brian at Acura of Baton Rouge

by from St. Martinville, LA |

This was my first time dealing with Acura of Baton Rouge and the salesman, Brian, was awesome. He helped me find the perfect vehicle and answered all of my questions and made me feel confident with my decision.

Brian Thompkins and Acura team of Baton Rouge, LA

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

So this is my 3rd vehicle within 2 years. I can honestly say that I found the car that I absolutely love. I absolutely adore Brian Thompkins, jack maxwell, and PJ for always helping me with purchasing the right car for me. They are not worried about making sales, but they are always looking out for my best interest and making sure I am not making a bad decision that would put myself in a bind. They made sure they did everything possible to make sure I was taken care of. Other dealers would hassle me or just try to make a sale, but with them it's completely different. I highly recommended Acura of Baton Rouge and remember to ask for Brian Thompkins to help whoever is looking for a car they LOVE!

My 3rd Experience with Acura/Infiniti of BR

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I purchased my third vehicle from Brian Thompkins at Acura of Baton Rouge in roughly about three years because I like change:) The staff has always been very inviting and has helped me to make great decisions each time. PJ Tavernit in Finance and Jack Maxwell in their Allstate office have been just as helpful as Brian. I will send anyone I know to purchase from Acura/Infiniti of Baton Rouge.

MDX purchase

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We just purchased a 2015 MDX. We enjoyed the experience. We never felt the pressure you expect from car salesman. We worked with Jamie Smith. We expect to return for our next vehicle.

acura of baton rouge

by from Baton Rouge, La |

We just purchased a 2014 RDX from Acura of Baton Rouge and our experience was and has been great. Our sales person Jamie Smith was excellent. She was very helpful & always willing to help & answer any questions that I had. Acura is a great product and Jamie & the rest of the staff are so accommodating. They go out of their way to make you feel special! I definitely recommend Acura of Baton Rouge to anyone looking for a new or used car:):)

Great job, Jamie

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

Although Jamie Dipuma has been working at Acura of BR for a relatively short period of time, his product knowledge and customer focus was excellent. Throughout the entire sales process, Jamie displayed the professionalism I've come to know when dealing with this dealership. This is the eighth Acura I've purchased from Acura of BR - thanks, Jamie, for making this experience just as good as all the others.

Great Service

by from BR, LA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Acura of Baton Rouge. Ricky Williams was my sales person, and I am very pleased with the great customer service he provided. He was very patient with me, he looked at every option we had and made it happen! His knowledge about each vehicle on the lot was amazing! He knew the ins and outs, of every vehicle. Although I didn't get the vehicle I initially wanted, I am pleased with the pleasant experience Ricky provided me with, and will definitely go back to Acura of BR for my next vehicle.