Weisleder Ford

3306 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Happy Customer

by from Brick, nj |

I had put in a search for a car spoke to Chuck and Chad. He asked me to come in for a test drive and I ended up leaving in a brand new Ford. Thank you Chuck, Chad and the other managers who made this an easy buying experience.

Great experience

by from Brick,nj |

Didn't plan on buying a car today but chuck was a great salesman. He helped me find a gorgeous Ford Fusion with all of the equipment I was looking for. Chad, the manager, made the buying process a breeze. I was out of thre with my new car in no time at all.

Great Experience, relaxed atmosphere

by from Freehold, NJ |

Everybody at Weisleder was great! They helped me find the perfect car (2015 Ford Fusion) and the price was way lower than any of the other local dealerships I went to. I should have just came here first. Joe, Chad and Dave Andrews were the best.

Great buying experience!!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My salesman David Murray made my buying experience flawless and easy! Great dealership that I will recommend to everyone! Thank you David!

GMC Sierra

by from Brick, NJ |

David Andrews was extremely helpful throughout the whole buying process. This is the 4th car my family has purchased from Weisleder. We are always satisfied with the costumer service we receive, which has kept us coming back. Weisleder is definitely a family business. Andrew Rocco was also extremely helpful with finance and got us a warranty with the used truck. We will definitely recommend Weisleder to family & friends as well as come back to purchase our next vehicle.

Professional and great to work with

by from Hillside , N.J |

Very pleasant customer service very professional Will do business again with them.

Very good service

by from Point Pleasant NJ. |

Quick & easy & no hassle.....just what I needed. Folks made me feel very happy during the puchace process & overall. Will be there again for sure.

Perfect timing...

by from Pt Pleasant Bch, NJ |

I stopped in to several dealerships in my area right before the holidays because my daughter would be driving at the end of January and I knew that what I was looking for might not be easy to find. I met Bob Bien at Weisleder and he confirmed that the small 4-door 4x4 pick-up that I wanted as a second family car and a safe and dependable alternative for my new driver would be hard to find, especially under 100K and in my budget. I told him that was why I was starting early and he said he would let me know if he came across anything. I did not expect the hear back from him or any of the other dealers I had spoken with. Just after the first of the year I got an call from Bob telling me that he just got my truck in and it was getting some repairs done if I was still interested. From that point on it was all good, especially the new brakes and additional repairs that were completed prior to the sale. Bob was professional, patient, and honest throughout the process as was everyone in the dealership, including the owner. I have had the truck for about a month now and have had no problems so far. I will use their service and report back how that went, but have a had an extremely positive experience so far

Great experience

by from Brick nj |

I was looking for a Ford Escape and had already been to 3 different Ford Dealerships then when I walked in the doors at Weisleder I was greeted by a young salesman Chuck who really went out of his way to meet my needs. I told him I was having not such good luck with the previous 3 dealers. Which is when he told me don't worry this will be your last stop. We went on a test drive and he showed me more about the vehicle than all 3 previous dealers combined. After everything we went in sat down and made a deal just like that no going back and forth . I recommend you go to Weisleder and see Chuck. Everyone was kind and courteous even the guy who I signed my papers with. Thanks again for the 5 star experience!!

AWESOME

by from Brick, NJ |

I can't say enough about this dealership! From start to finish they were awesome! No pressure, friendly, respectful and patient. I walked in ready for a fight and haggling as that's the way my past experiences at other local dealers has been. NOT HERE! They were excellent and really gave off a "your part of our family" feel. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a car and the service department is very accommodating and efficient. STELLAR all the way around. I couldn't be happier! Thanks Weisleder Ford Mazda!