Alton Blakley Mazda

(5.0) 7 Reviews

2190 S HIGHWAY 27, SOMERSET, KY 42501

We love our new Mazda

by from Russell Springs, KY |

We just bought our second Mazda3 at Alton Blakley. There is a reason we went back after 10 years. The folks at Alton Blakley know how to take care of their customers and they make the car buying process easy. Thanks, Denny!

Above and beyond!

by from Somerset, KY |

when we had 7 inches of snow on the ground, Peyton Lucas brought the car that I wanted to buy TO ME! Down a gravel road that no one had traveled yet, and the CX5 made it without a hitch! Peyton went above and beyond because no other dealer was willing to do this for me! It proved what the car could do, and got him a sale. The buying process with the Finance Ofcr, Mike, was so easy and painless. He did what he needed to do to get me the best rate and car payments that I wanted. This is my second Mazda and I would have no problems recommending this dealership, or the car! Thanks guys for coming through for me and proving there are honest car salesmen! :-)

Glad that is over

by from Glasgow KY |

Peyton Lucas was a very professional sales person. . I really hate car shopping, but Peyton made this an easy transaction. With Peyton's help we found our daughter the perfect 1st car.

I love my truck & the entire dealership!

by from Winfield, Tn |

My experience was amazing. I pulled in, test drove my truck, and was approved & on my way in no time! Not to mention, Denny was a great sales rep, he was very helpful & knowledgeable with every question that I had, and done everything he could to get my payments just right! I was very impressed with all of the staff, they're all very friendly & professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle & great dealership & I'll definitely be a returning customer!

Outstanding

by from Somerset, KY |

The folks at Alton Blakely Mazda are outstanding people and worked real hard to match a payment I could afford! I am extremely satisfied with my new Mazda 6!

Great, friendly service.

by from Barbourville, ky |

I had a wonderful time buying my used jeep from Alton blakley Mazda. They did a wonderful job looking through my old paperwork finding extra value here and there. They found every potential penny for me to use. Which was extremely useful. I dealt with Chance Sweet. He was a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. He did everything he could for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or use car in the southern ky area.

Overall Great Experience

by from Bowling Green KY |

Its not everyday that you can say that you enjoyed your car buying experience. All I have ever heard is how bad of a time it is, the horror stories of the people trying to steal your money and purchase a clunker of a car. This however was nothing like that, it was a great experience and I really did enjoy my time. I bought a used Jeep and I got a very good deal, they were willing to negotiate and they competed, I highly recommend taking your business there.