Chastang Ford

Service 866-786-4419

THE FORD TRUCK EXPERTS

Senior Service Manager

by from Houston, TX |

Chastang Ford Services my business fleet, so I have no issues taking my personal vehicle for service as I know I will be treated with fantastic cusotmer service and in this case, they have!! Good job Team Chastang!

purchase of truck for City of Valley Mills

by from Valley Mills, TX |

I dealt with Ed Miller, and made my City's purchase through the H-GAC contract. While it took a little longer to receive the vehicle than I expected (no fault of Ed or Chastang Ford--it was a single-wheeled 1-ton that had to be manufactured and had to have a utility bed installed), Ed kept me apprised every step of the way. It was especially convenient for the City to have Ed make arrangements to have the bed installed.

president

by from Conroe, Tx. |

My company purchased a f-750 and the dealership always delivers as promised. The finance department was helpful along with my salesman Ed Miller, we will return for future vehicle needs.

Facilities Manager

by from Houston, TX |

F350 , VAl was very helpful in handling the issue's that I had! Was completed, and communicated in a timely manner. have noyhing to say but job well done! Thanks to your staff!

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from Houston, TX |

When in for an oil change/tire rotation and everything went very smoothly. Waiting area was large and comfortable and even coffee was provided. Between the wife and I we have three fords and I will always take my vehicles here for maintenance and service.

Excellent experience

by from Houston, TX |

F150 Regency package fx4. Very friendly and straightforward staff. A pleasure to work with.

February 17, 2015

We really appreciate your feedback of your recent visit with us at Chastang Ford, Chad! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions!

Happy Customer

by from Houston, TX |

Great experience, outstanding service. The waiting time was very short. The employees were polite, professional and friendly. They have earned my business for life. Satisfied customer......

February 17, 2015

Eric, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Here at Chastang Ford, we truly value you and your business and we hope to see you again, Eric! Take care!

Great service department and mechanics

by from Houston, TX |

Val was my Service Advisor. I took my Chastang-purchased 2012 F150 Platinum in for a routine oil change and service right after I picked it up from a local body shop my insurance company recommended. It seems we had parked the car a few blocks from a Mexican restaurant and while we were dining our parked car and the one parked behind it was heavily damaged by another vehicle being driven by a criminal fleeing the scene of his robbery. I told Val at Chastang Ford about his and he had the service department road test my truck and discovered several more problems which I was unaware of. Val recommended taking it right back to the other shop since they had missed these items. I did and I gave them another chance. Picked up the truck for the second time and took it straight to Val to have him check it out again. He found more things wrong so THIS time I told him to get with my insurance company and get it fixed at Chastang. He did. It is working great. I learned my lesson. Take it to Chastang the first time. They listen. They get it done.

Quick and Friendly Service

by from Houston, TX |

I was there for my routine oil change. As always, the attendant greeted me quickly and had excellent customer service. The best part is that my vehicle was serviced in under an hour. Completely satisfied!

February 17, 2015

We appreciate this honest feedback of Chastang Ford. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great customer service

by from Houston, TX |

Experience was great thank you for everything you guys did for me