Fowler Toyota Scion

4050 North Interstate, Norman, OK 73072

New 866-496-8548 New866-496-8548
Used 888-904-0802 Used888-904-0802
Service 877-412-7878 Service 877-412-7878

"Fowler Toyota......Let's Go Places"

Bruiser the Cruiser

by from Lubbock, TX |

I live 6 hours away and they were able to work with me getting my Land Cruiser that I had been on the lookout for. After dealing with two other dealerships, I decided not to do business with them over lack of caring and rude staff. Jeff was timely and thorough, answering any questions I had and always calling back when he said he would. It was worth the wait and will be worth the drive when I get to pick her up. Thanks Fowler!

December 8, 2012

We TRULY appreciate your business here at Fowler Toyota, I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jeff....I know he worked very hard to help you with your Land Cruiser! Enjoy your new ride and thanks again for your busines. Jeff Spears General Manager-Fowler Toyota

Dillion Harris and Jose Guiterrez

by from Ardmore, Okla. 73401 |

Ok the clicking of the stars isn't working properly, but I would rate my overall buying experience today as excellent. This is my husband's and I's 3rd car purchase in our 39 years of marriage. Yes only three vehicles. So needless to say we are definitely not experts in this area. We were greeted by Jose almost immediately upon stepping out of our car. We had done our research and sorta new what we wanted. Every question we asked was answered by both Dillon & Jose with nothing but respect. It was a wonderful experience and we drove away today proud owners of probably what will be our last purchase ever, but if need be we will defiantly return to Fowler. Thanks for a wonderful place to shop.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about how we did and hope to see you again soon!

Best buisness Model in Oklahoma

by from Edmond, Oklahoma |

These outstanding people have worked the bugs, kinks and stress right out of the car buisness. I was treated like I was buying a new Bentley even though i picked up a clean Used Honda. If Mr. FOWLER got into Furniture, he'd rule Oklahoma. Buisness is easy. It's your team, the atmosphere, the service, the sinserity, the over the top human exellence that sets the standard for me forever. I will never buy a car from anyone that doesn't have Fowler written first in its name. If he sold dishwashers I'd buy one now, because ours is out. LoL. Seriously, it's a mind opening experience that I will vouch for being worldclass. Thank you FOWLER toyota. You rock!!! DARIUS M. SADEGHY

January 27, 2016

Darius, we will be sure to let Mr. Fowler know of the kind words you said about him and his dealership. We are glad to know that you had a great experience at Fowler Toyota. We hope to see you again soon.

The Rav4 Experience

by from Norman, OK |

I currently own a 2010 Rav4 which is a V6 4WD and I absolutely love it!!! From the first day of purchasing my husband and I talked about how when we were ready to buy another car, it would be a Rav4. Then we found out they no longer came in V6 and I swore I would not own another Rav4. I was mad. I drive a lot and mostly on the interstate so it is really nice having a V6. However, after driving a few other small SUVs (as I don't want a larger vehicle either) and having Brent Dove show us a car, I knew I had to have another Rav4. Brent was super nice and gave us all the information without being pushy. The first time we came in to Fowler we were test driving cars for my niece and we let Brent know that it was going to be another several months before we were ready to purchase a car for ourselves. Brent did not leave a ton of messages or start calling us every day and when we decided to come back in a few months later, he even recognized us. When we said there was something we did not like or were not quite happy about, Brent did not lie (unlike the Subaru guy in OKC when the forester power was criticized said all luxury vehicles turn off the compressor automatically when you gun it to give you more power for things like merging on the interstate) he simply let us know either it simply was not an option or he tried to find a way to get the options we were looking for. Once we said we were interested in purchasing the 2015 Rav4, the buying process was quite simple. We continued to deal with Brent until we had a agreed on a price and terms and then we were taken to meet Dillon Harris in the finance department. Dillon was extremely efficient. This is the least amount of time I've ever spent in the financing room when buying a car. Dillon easily laid out our options and made us a good enough deal that for the first time we purchased an extended warranty. Dillon simply let us know our option, gave us itemized prices when we asked and then worked with us on pricing and options until we had a customized package. We are extremely pleased and now the proud owners of his and hers Rav4's!

November 20, 2015

Thank you so MUCH for the review! We love hearing about great experiences at our dealership. And we let Brent and Dillon know how happy you were with your buying experience. Thanks Again!

Never again

by from Wichita Falls tx |

I was told what I needed to hear so I would purchase my truck. I was not informed of certain things with warranty. It was shoved down my throat. I regret ever doing business with Fowler. When I told customer service about the problems I had they never called back. Don't make the same mistake I did go somewhere else!

July 22, 2015

Mr. Tolle, we truly apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. We would like to contact you directly in regards to your concern so we can know who you dealt with. We would like to be able to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Good car buying experience

by from Norman, OK |

Buying experience was outstanding. No haggling over price. Only had to talk to salesman and then the financial person. Both had great skills in their field of expertise.

June 22, 2015

Mitch, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you had an outstanding car buying experience at Fowler Toyota in Norman. We do take pride in our staff and our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Service!!!!!!

by from Duncan, Oklahoma |

I live about two hours away and they were able to work with me getting my Yaris that I had been on the lookout for. After dealing with other dealership, I decided to buy in Fowler Toyota because the salesperson Leon and the finance man were very helpful in getting me into a Toyota Yaris. Appreciate the reduction on a hail damaged car. Thank you very much Fowler Toyota!!!

June 15, 2015

Rosa, thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience at Fowler Toyota in Norman and that Leon was very helpful. We look forward to seeing you and your new Yaris in the dealership again!

Great Services

by from Prague, OK |

The salesperson and the finance man were very helpful in getting me into a Toyota Camry. Appreciate the reduction on a hail damaged car.

June 4, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are pleased to know that you had a positive experience at Fowler Toyota in Norman. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Purchase of Used Avalon

by from Norman, OK |

This purchase was handled quickly and efficiently within a 24-hour period. I had "totaled" my previous Avalon in our flood waters and wanted to avoid a lengthy process to replace it. There was an affordable replacement available and the buy was handled speedily.

May 27, 2015

Alexis, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your purchase at Fowler Toyota of Norman was handled quickly and efficiently. We hope to see you again real soon. Make sure to stop by the cafe!!

Poor Service

by from Fort Riley, Ks |

I live 4 hours away from dealership, I was in contact with salesperson every other day for a week, even up to 30 mins prior to let them know when I was arriving. Upon arrival the car that I was interest in was dirty, fog light broken. Salesperson was not prepare to present the car and had no knowledge of the car.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize for the service you received when you arrived at Fowler Toyota. Although you live 4 hours away, we would still like the chance to fix this problem. Would you please contact our BDC Manager, Steve Butler at Steve@Fowler-Toyota.com so he can look further into this issue? Once again, we truly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we hope we can work towards a resolution to fixing this issue.