David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Wonderful

by from Norman,OK |

Josh went out of his way to help us make an informed decision on witch car to purchase .I feel like I got a great deal and would return to purchase another car when needed!!!!!!! Thanks again and keep up the outstanding customer service!!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

very satisfied especially no pressure from the salesman

Very friendly!

by from Oklahoma City, ok |

We just bought a vehicle with the help of Kaylen Pierce. She was very friendly and really seemed to care about our needs and what we wanted more than just making a sale. We had an easygoing and helpful finance officer named Ryan. Great buying experience!

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Thank you for the good review Krystal!!! We are happy to have offered you a quality shopping experience, and help you find the vehicle you love at a great deal. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thank you again, -Kaylen Pierce, Ryan Otis, and the David Stanley Pre-Owned Management Team

david stanley chevrolet norman

by from OKC OK |

KURTIS BECKER WAS GREAT AND RECOMEND DAVID STANLEY CHEVROLET NORMAN TO ANYONE.

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Thanks guys, we appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future, and best wishes!!! -Kurtis Becker and David Stanley Used Car Management

Great dealership

by from wewoka oklahoma |

Went there after a bad situation. With ford will never buy another ford product. The David Stanley people were great. Got a 2014 chevy Silverado Z71 4x4. Great truck. If the service department is as helpful as the sales department. They have a customer for life. They even sent me and the wife cookies at Christmas. I thought that was classy. So far cannot say enough about how they treated us. Would highly recommend them. If your looking for a car or truck. Give them a try.I dodon't think you will regret it.

Awesome Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Chris was awesome! The most friendly, efficient, courteous salesman I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. We picked up my new Stingray Convertible Corvette last night. Love my Laguna Blue ! Chris is a exceptional salesman and person!

Great buying experience

by from Edmond, Ok |

I bought a 2014 corvette stingray from Casey Cheatwood at David Stanley in Norman and received amazing customer service! I was very impressed by the professionalism and knowledge given by Casey and Shawn . This a great place to buy your next vehicle!

Great experience!

by from Edmond, ok |

I recently purchased my 2014 corvette stingray from David Stanley in norman. I was assisted by Casey Cheatwood and Shawn, whom were very professional and knowledgeable. This was one of the best buying experiences that I have had in a long time. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle, go see Casey for an easy and enjoyable experience!

K.clouse

by from Blanchard,ok |

I bought my first vehicle from David Stanley and I have to say I was very impressed with the overall experience!! David hamrick and the others treated my family and I with a tremendous amount of respect and I will return for my next vehicle because of these guys.

Excellent

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

On the other hand the finance person left a very sour taste in my mouth. I ended up walking out of his office and had it not been for Chris and Eric personally taking the time to call me I would not have my new Traverse. Chris had told the finance person that we had a certain amount we were comfortable with, we realized that we were upside down in the old Traverse but understood that and were willing to continue. The finance person using scare tactics tried to get us to add on insurance to cover the difference. We reminded him we were aware of being upside down and wanted the payments to stay under the agreed amount. He continued. After the third time I stood up and left his office. He followed us out saying just come back we can work this out. I will not and do not deal with these types of people. He was almost standing behind the car trying to prevent us from leaving. This was not a professional action or person.

Awesome

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Our overall eexperience was great. They got the car plus everything we wanted in it done for us. The facility and staff were all very nice to us. If ever get another car we plan on coming back