David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Wonderful

by from Norman,OK |

Josh went out of his way to help us make an informed decision on witch car to purchase .I feel like I got a great deal and would return to purchase another car when needed!!!!!!! Thanks again and keep up the outstanding customer service!!!!!!

Highly Recommend

by from Norman, OK |

This was my 2nd vehicle I purchased this year with David Stanley, and for both vehicle Isreal Shepard was my sales rep. Mr. Shepard was not pushy, he was focused on helping me find the car I wanted, not just trying to sell me a car. David Stanley is JUST another car dealer, but your sells rep (Isreal Shepard) separates you from your competitors. I would recommend Isreal Shepard to anyone who is looking to buy a new Chevy.

It was good

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

It was good . Just had to wait a little to long on finance. But overall good.

Great service

by from Elk city, Ok |

Chase has been very helpful and sends an email to keep up to date with me about my buying process.

Fantastic Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

This was relatively easy. I saw a car on-line and called the dealership. I was connected to Robert Arnold. We discussed the vehicle in which I was interested and I made an appointment with Robert for the next morning. I drove the vehicle and, after a bit of haggling, we agreed on a price. There was one item on the vehicle to be resolved and it was. I am very pleased with both the vehicle and Robert's help in seeing this to a successful end.

Excellent Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

very satisfied especially no pressure from the salesman

Very friendly!

by from Oklahoma City, ok |

We just bought a vehicle with the help of Kaylen Pierce. She was very friendly and really seemed to care about our needs and what we wanted more than just making a sale. We had an easygoing and helpful finance officer named Ryan. Great buying experience!

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Thank you for the good review Krystal!!! We are happy to have offered you a quality shopping experience, and help you find the vehicle you love at a great deal. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thank you again, -Kaylen Pierce, Ryan Otis, and the David Stanley Pre-Owned Management Team

david stanley chevrolet norman

by from OKC OK |

KURTIS BECKER WAS GREAT AND RECOMEND DAVID STANLEY CHEVROLET NORMAN TO ANYONE.

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Thanks guys, we appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future, and best wishes!!! -Kurtis Becker and David Stanley Used Car Management

Great dealership

by from wewoka oklahoma |

Went there after a bad situation. With ford will never buy another ford product. The David Stanley people were great. Got a 2014 chevy Silverado Z71 4x4. Great truck. If the service department is as helpful as the sales department. They have a customer for life. They even sent me and the wife cookies at Christmas. I thought that was classy. So far cannot say enough about how they treated us. Would highly recommend them. If your looking for a car or truck. Give them a try.I dodon't think you will regret it.

Awesome Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Chris was awesome! The most friendly, efficient, courteous salesman I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. We picked up my new Stingray Convertible Corvette last night. Love my Laguna Blue ! Chris is a exceptional salesman and person!

Great buying experience

by from Edmond, Ok |

I bought a 2014 corvette stingray from Casey Cheatwood at David Stanley in Norman and received amazing customer service! I was very impressed by the professionalism and knowledge given by Casey and Shawn . This a great place to buy your next vehicle!