David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Wonderful

by from Norman,OK |

Josh went out of his way to help us make an informed decision on witch car to purchase .I feel like I got a great deal and would return to purchase another car when needed!!!!!!! Thanks again and keep up the outstanding customer service!!!!!!

I loved the customer service!!

by from Oklahoma city |

Im a first time buyer and the staff made it so easy for me to buy a car that i love so much! They worked so hard to get me a great deal even after i bought the car with a good deal they went that extra mile to get me an even better deal! Drove back couple of times to sign papers but every time i did the deal kept on getting better and cut my monthly paymet in half.. They made it so easy and pleasant for me that i didnt mind driving from okc to norman few times.. They could had just stuck with the first interest rate but they worked hard to get me something lower.. My experience was and has been amazing.. Thank you to the staff that was so nice to me.. I would deff recommend david stanley dodge to anybody!

Great service!!

by from Norman,Oklahoma |

Aaron,Sebastian-and Steven went above and beyond getting me into my new Tahoe!!! I love it...also my previous vehicle was a Tahoe and we have a Camaro. We use the service department. Brian was our service agent. Great Job there too!!!

wonderful experience at david stanley chevrolet

by from norman, ok |

made service appointment with joe (he always is such a pleasure to help me), last Friday, february 13, for Monday, february 16, and had me a loaner vehicle ready to use monday when i arrived. My car needed oil changed, tires rotated, the overall check and new wiper blades. I service my car regularly and joe is excellent to let me know the exact status of my car and what he recommends that it needs or requires. Joe called later that day to tell me my car was ready for pick up when it was convenient for me. Now that is fine service!!!

Great Service Department

by from Norman, OK |

I brought in my 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for an oil change. My service consultant was Brian Zinn, he was extremely courteous and helpful with the entire experience. Brian went over and beyond when I asked about the key replacement policy I had on my warranty. Brian not only provided me with the information I needed, he went so far as to provide me with the claim report and filed it for me. I am definitely a satisfied customer and will always recommend David Stanley of Norman to all of my friends and family.

Comfortable experience.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Casey was very polite ,he didn't pressure us to buy any vehicle ,he tried to find us what we wanted,I would recommend him to any of my friends

Great Customer Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Felipe searched through a lot of vehicles until he found exactly the ones that fit my requirements. He presented them to me in a professional manner and was attentive to me during the sales process. I really appreciate his effort.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

i was able to look at some cars without someone asking questions before i was ready for that. when i needed help, haley and tiffany were there to answer questions

Very positive experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

These guys were awesome. Im kind of a no nonsense type of guy in business and I made it a little difficult for them. They remained professional at all times and even kind of friendly. As a business owner I know its hard to keep good people on your team....you have a couple of good ones here. Thank you.

Excellent Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Probably the best car buying experience I have had in 35+ years. John was very professionsl, knew the product extremely well and demonstrated strong integrity throughout the process. He sold us on the merits of the vehicle and did not play the 'cat & mouse' game you run into so many times when buying a new car. We left with a very strong positive impression of David Stanley Chevrolet and are extremely satisifed with the end result. Will not hesitate to come back to them for future purchases.

Highly Recommend

by from Norman, OK |

This was my 2nd vehicle I purchased this year with David Stanley, and for both vehicle Isreal Shepard was my sales rep. Mr. Shepard was not pushy, he was focused on helping me find the car I wanted, not just trying to sell me a car. David Stanley is JUST another car dealer, but your sells rep (Isreal Shepard) separates you from your competitors. I would recommend Isreal Shepard to anyone who is looking to buy a new Chevy.