David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Awesome

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Our overall eexperience was great. They got the car plus everything we wanted in it done for us. The facility and staff were all very nice to us. If ever get another car we plan on coming back

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I was looking for Chevy Camaro for a long time, and when I found it at David Stanley dealership in Norman (OK), I was very enthusiastic. However, my last experience from two years ago at David Stanley dealership in Midwest City (OK) was terrible. Thus, going to yet another David Stanley dealership and trying to buy the car that I wanted for so long was not easy for me. But to my surprise, personnel at David Stanley dealership in Norman was very easy to work with, Michael Wright was very respectful and helpful, the price I paid for my new Camaro was great. I think that the buying process was very timely and they did not let me wait, so that they could impose their will on me. David Stanley is a dealership I would recommend to everyone. If the personnel in every dealership would be so great to work with, car buying process would not be a nightmare. My special thanks to everyone at David Stanley in Norman, especially to Michael Wright!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have purchased from this dealership before and there is a reason I go back. I trust the sales team and the finance staff is incredible.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

it was good. i initally came to lower my car payment. and was able to..not as much as i wantd but for what i got was understandable. the only issue i had was that i was told 370.00 and ended up being 383 b4 the add of the gap insurance. but that was not Jacks issue . he was great.very helpful and has asssited me over the last few mths.

by from Norman, OK |

The salesman was awesome but the finance department needs to get it together, I mean how many cars do you sell? They need to make sure they get all paperwork and/or documents the first time instead of calling you to come back 3 times for additional information when I asked while I was there is they needed those same documents.

by from Norman, OK |

Salesman was patient and answered all my questions . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by from Norman,OK |

David Turley made our experience wonderful. This is the second car he helped with and that is why I decided to come back.

by from Norman,OK |

Everyone was very friendly and eager to help get us into our new tahoe. the facility was great to keep my kids entertained while we were waiting. Jack did an exceptional job of presenting all the features to us on our tahoe. I am very pleased and plan to do business with David Stanley Chevrolet again in the future.

by from Norman,OK |

I have bought several vehicles from this dealership and I'm always impressed

by from Norman,OK |

We were very please with you customer service. Someone was always there to ask questions and/or direct us.