David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Great buying experience

by from Edmond, Ok |

I bought a 2014 corvette stingray from Casey Cheatwood at David Stanley in Norman and received amazing customer service! I was very impressed by the professionalism and knowledge given by Casey and Shawn . This a great place to buy your next vehicle!

Great experience!

by from Edmond, ok |

I recently purchased my 2014 corvette stingray from David Stanley in norman. I was assisted by Casey Cheatwood and Shawn, whom were very professional and knowledgeable. This was one of the best buying experiences that I have had in a long time. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle, go see Casey for an easy and enjoyable experience!

K.clouse

by from Blanchard,ok |

I bought my first vehicle from David Stanley and I have to say I was very impressed with the overall experience!! David hamrick and the others treated my family and I with a tremendous amount of respect and I will return for my next vehicle because of these guys.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

On the other hand the finance person left a very sour taste in my mouth. I ended up walking out of his office and had it not been for Chris and Eric personally taking the time to call me I would not have my new Traverse. Chris had told the finance person that we had a certain amount we were comfortable with, we realized that we were upside down in the old Traverse but understood that and were willing to continue. The finance person using scare tactics tried to get us to add on insurance to cover the difference. We reminded him we were aware of being upside down and wanted the payments to stay under the agreed amount. He continued. After the third time I stood up and left his office. He followed us out saying just come back we can work this out. I will not and do not deal with these types of people. He was almost standing behind the car trying to prevent us from leaving. This was not a professional action or person.

Awesome

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Our overall eexperience was great. They got the car plus everything we wanted in it done for us. The facility and staff were all very nice to us. If ever get another car we plan on coming back

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I was looking for Chevy Camaro for a long time, and when I found it at David Stanley dealership in Norman (OK), I was very enthusiastic. However, my last experience from two years ago at David Stanley dealership in Midwest City (OK) was terrible. Thus, going to yet another David Stanley dealership and trying to buy the car that I wanted for so long was not easy for me. But to my surprise, personnel at David Stanley dealership in Norman was very easy to work with, Michael Wright was very respectful and helpful, the price I paid for my new Camaro was great. I think that the buying process was very timely and they did not let me wait, so that they could impose their will on me. David Stanley is a dealership I would recommend to everyone. If the personnel in every dealership would be so great to work with, car buying process would not be a nightmare. My special thanks to everyone at David Stanley in Norman, especially to Michael Wright!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have purchased from this dealership before and there is a reason I go back. I trust the sales team and the finance staff is incredible.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

it was good. i initally came to lower my car payment. and was able to..not as much as i wantd but for what i got was understandable. the only issue i had was that i was told 370.00 and ended up being 383 b4 the add of the gap insurance. but that was not Jacks issue . he was great.very helpful and has asssited me over the last few mths.

by from Norman, OK |

The salesman was awesome but the finance department needs to get it together, I mean how many cars do you sell? They need to make sure they get all paperwork and/or documents the first time instead of calling you to come back 3 times for additional information when I asked while I was there is they needed those same documents.

by from Norman, OK |

Salesman was patient and answered all my questions . . . . . . . . . . . . .