David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I was looking for Chevy Camaro for a long time, and when I found it at David Stanley dealership in Norman (OK), I was very enthusiastic. However, my last experience from two years ago at David Stanley dealership in Midwest City (OK) was terrible. Thus, going to yet another David Stanley dealership and trying to buy the car that I wanted for so long was not easy for me. But to my surprise, personnel at David Stanley dealership in Norman was very easy to work with, Michael Wright was very respectful and helpful, the price I paid for my new Camaro was great. I think that the buying process was very timely and they did not let me wait, so that they could impose their will on me. David Stanley is a dealership I would recommend to everyone. If the personnel in every dealership would be so great to work with, car buying process would not be a nightmare. My special thanks to everyone at David Stanley in Norman, especially to Michael Wright!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have purchased from this dealership before and there is a reason I go back. I trust the sales team and the finance staff is incredible.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

it was good. i initally came to lower my car payment. and was able to..not as much as i wantd but for what i got was understandable. the only issue i had was that i was told 370.00 and ended up being 383 b4 the add of the gap insurance. but that was not Jacks issue . he was great.very helpful and has asssited me over the last few mths.

by from Norman, OK |

The salesman was awesome but the finance department needs to get it together, I mean how many cars do you sell? They need to make sure they get all paperwork and/or documents the first time instead of calling you to come back 3 times for additional information when I asked while I was there is they needed those same documents.

by from Norman, OK |

Salesman was patient and answered all my questions . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by from Norman,OK |

David Turley made our experience wonderful. This is the second car he helped with and that is why I decided to come back.

by from Norman,OK |

Everyone was very friendly and eager to help get us into our new tahoe. the facility was great to keep my kids entertained while we were waiting. Jack did an exceptional job of presenting all the features to us on our tahoe. I am very pleased and plan to do business with David Stanley Chevrolet again in the future.

by from Norman,OK |

I have bought several vehicles from this dealership and I'm always impressed

by from Norman,OK |

We were very please with you customer service. Someone was always there to ask questions and/or direct us.

Test drive appointments mean nothing!

by from Norman, OK |

I made an appointment with the internet sales manager to come in and test drive a particular car. It was confirmed that the car was available, an appointment was set and then verified by the receptionist the day of the test drive. I drove 100 miles to see this car, when I arrived I received nothing but run around - I talked to three different people but none could find the internet manager or the car. I found the car on my own and as I was looking at it I was shrugged to the side by yet another salesman. I asked him for my appointment contact and was told "I don't know where he is" as he got into the car and drove it away. I finally found my appointment contact who passed me off to another salesman on the other side of the showroom. I told him about the car being driven off. He went looking for it but couldn't find it, but wanted to steer me to other cars on the lot. I explained that I was there to look at one particular car and I wanted to know where it was. More run around. I ran into the salesman who drove the car off and asked him where he took it. "It's sold," he said. I wasn't exactly pleased, but the thing that made me the most upset was there were only excuses offered up to me, no apologies. I walked out at this point.

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

We deeply regret your unfortunate experience. While we do try our very best to hold a car for an appointment, it is in fact a "first come, first served" industry. We can completely understand your frustration, and will do anything we can to right the situation. I am sure by now you have already purchased a car, but please know, if you ever need anything auto related, please let us have the opportunity to help change your opinion of us. Thank you, -David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman Used Sales Management