David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman

1221 Ed Noble Parkway, Norman, OK 73072

New 877-788-4194
Used 866-489-0401
Service 866-293-5124

David Stanley Leads the Way!

Test drive appointments mean nothing!

by from Norman, OK |

I made an appointment with the internet sales manager to come in and test drive a particular car. It was confirmed that the car was available, an appointment was set and then verified by the receptionist the day of the test drive. I drove 100 miles to see this car, when I arrived I received nothing but run around - I talked to three different people but none could find the internet manager or the car. I found the car on my own and as I was looking at it I was shrugged to the side by yet another salesman. I asked him for my appointment contact and was told "I don't know where he is" as he got into the car and drove it away. I finally found my appointment contact who passed me off to another salesman on the other side of the showroom. I told him about the car being driven off. He went looking for it but couldn't find it, but wanted to steer me to other cars on the lot. I explained that I was there to look at one particular car and I wanted to know where it was. More run around. I ran into the salesman who drove the car off and asked him where he took it. "It's sold," he said. I wasn't exactly pleased, but the thing that made me the most upset was there were only excuses offered up to me, no apologies. I walked out at this point.

David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman responded to this review

May 5, 2014

We deeply regret your unfortunate experience. While we do try our very best to hold a car for an appointment, it is in fact a "first come, first served" industry. We can completely understand your frustration, and will do anything we can to right the situation. I am sure by now you have already purchased a car, but please know, if you ever need anything auto related, please let us have the opportunity to help change your opinion of us. Thank you, -David Stanley Chevrolet of Norman Used Sales Management

by from Norman,OK |

It was a great experience from beginning to end. Brian did a wonderful job walking us through the lot, explaining everything to us and was very honest with us. The whole process was very painless and we love the Malibu. We feel like we are in a luxery car. Thank you for everything.

by from Norman,OK |

to the point, mostly hassle-free, great customer service . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by from Norman,OK |

Chris was extremely through in all aspects. Truly the best experience I have encountered at purchasing a new auto. I have purchased a number in my life. I'm very happy happy with the service. Job well done. MITCH. Thanks for the experience.

by from Norman,OK |

John was very helpful and gave me great customer service . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

by from Norman,OK |

Terry Ellis was easy to work with, and extremly helpful with anything i had questions on

by from Norman,OK |

Jake George presented the type of pickup my wife and me well enough for us to purchase the vehicle. George was patiented, answered all our questions and explained the added benefits we were eligible for as well as walking us thru the minor adjustments needed after purchase. I know, we'll be happy with the chevrolet pickup.

Good Serivce

by from Norman,OK |

Matt was very helpful. I was thoroughly satisfied with the customer service I received.

Good Serivce

by from Norman OK |

It was wonderful could not have asked for a nicer salesman than Chris Lippincott

by from Norman OK |

I have purchased many new vehicles in the past.Sometimes the experience can leave a bitter aftertaste. NOT THIS TIME! I enjoyed my time spent at David Stanley Chevy. I have a unique situation at home (I'm caregiver for my wife).Jerry saw to it that I was in an