Bob Howard Acura

13101 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73131

New 888-714-7797
Used 855-523-8083
Service 855-295-4355

Number 1 Acura Dealer in the State of Oklahoma!

Great sales staff

by from 73131 |

Monty was fantastic to work with. This is the second Acura I have purchased this year with Monty as my salesperson.

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonder car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your Acura!!

Acura service

by from edmond, ok |

We have had that car since 2002! Never had a problem, just maintenance! The car always runs perfect! Never overheats and no drips in our garage, works perfect in any kind of weather, took it to the moutains, other kinds of cars were sitting side of the road overheated and we could just keep on driving!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review, Ralph! We are glad to hear you still love your Acura!

3.2 TL service

by from Edmond OK |

Excellent service! Eric Collins and James Hunter are always easy to deal with. The car just needs maintenance. Nothing to fix! Shelly is a very cheerful lady at the office allways a joy to see her! The came back spotless! One of their mechanics, Larry Sparks get that car in perfect order every time! Excellent dealership, always a great place to visit!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your business, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and we look forward to seeing you and your TL again at the next maintenance interval!

Got a great car but didn't enjoy the process

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Unfortunate that instead of a professional business exchange, car buying is a silly game - but that may just be what it is. We purchased a used car here - it is a nice vehicle, but my experience would not lead me back there for a new car, nor would I recommend it to another. Our salesman was condescending and difficult. I recommended a different local used car dealer to a friend today because they were so great to work with - unfortunately they didn't have the exact car we wanted. I would have much rather given my money to them!

April 22, 2015

Hi There, my name is Tim Weldon and I am the new General Manager of Bob Howard Acura. I sincerely apologize for what you experienced during your sales visit. Please contact me at tweldon@BobHowardAuto.com. I would like to further discuss this to make sure we learn from it, and also resolve it if possible. I look forward to speaking with you. - Tim Weldon, General Manager

Seemingly easy purchase gone wrong

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We visited Bob Howard Acura on 3/7/2014 to look at a used Ford Expedition. We were greeted by a salesperson, Sarah, and she took us to see the SUV. It drove great, miles were low, and price was fair. After the test drive, we decided to look at a few comparable vehicles in the area, but returned when the sales manager phoned saying that they would accept our price offer including a 42000 mi warranty. The details price and details sounded acceptable, our only request was for the car to be detailed because the leather was dirty, the plastic moldings had scuffmarks, the carpet had spots & dirt, and there was grit in most of the cracks and dust on the surfaces. Nothing major, but who wants to bring a car home to detail it themselves? Sarah said it would not be a problem and that they'd take care of it while we were talking to the finance manager, Rebecca. ** Let me preface this next part by saying that Sarah was great. Other than being new, and maybe a little too nice to get things done, she was perfectly fine to work with. This is where things went wrong. We were already approved for a low rate through our bank, but Rebecca told us she?d shop for a lower rate or at the very least, work with our bank using the rate we were approved for. We asked her to remove the things that she rolled into the cost without asking us, and elected for 1 inexpensive Resist-All paint and upholstery coverage. We signed a few things and were given vague answers to most of our questions about terms and coverage. At no point did she review warranty upgrade options or the details of the warranty that we were promised. I am in sales myself, so I understand that if I articulate the benefits of something in a way that the customer sees value in, they will likely say yes if their budget allows. We weren?t given that opportunity. We were handed the keys and told that someone would call us to finish up the sale on Monday. That night upon review of the paperwork and inspection of the SUV, we noticed the following: 1) Every page of the paperwork had the wrong address. 2) The warranty coverage was 12000 miles less than what we agreed to. 3) The vehicle had not been thoroughly cleaned. 4) The Resist-all coverage was void unless the protective coating was professionally applied (this was not discussed or scheduled at the dealership). I called bright and early Monday morning. I was not presented with new paperwork until Wednesday. At that point it was still wrong. The warranty term and mileage was corrected, but they dropped the warranty coverage to the lowest level which hardly covered anything. We declined to sign. Friday, after not hearing back from the dealership we requested to sit down to review and sign everything and drop off our trade-in. The interest rate was still the same rate that we had negotiated prior to entering the dealership, so we aren?t confident that any ?shopping around? was done. We scheduled the Resist-All application and requested a full detail so that dirt and stains would not be sealed into the leather and carpet. When we picked the vehicle up, the leather may have been cleaned, the carpet was vacuumed and that was about it. The seatbelt had crayon on it, the dash and gauges were still dusty, the console still had food and drink particles in it, the seats had debris in the crevasses, the wheels had brake dust on them, and the bumper still had a coat of dirt on the entire surface. After 3 trips to the dealership, we decided that we should just cut our losses and clean the car ourselves. Almost 2 weeks after the purchase, we were asked for another signature on the trade-in affidavit. We?ve yet to receive the title or finance paperwork, so we?re still not sure that we are completely done with this whole ordeal. This was needlessly difficult experience caused by a lack of thoroughness on every level. We will not be back (unless it?s to sign another piece of incorrect paperwork).

New Car Purchase

by from Norman, OK |

i purchased a new car in August of 2014 and the entire process couldn't have been more easy. My salesperson, Shay, was new on the job but very knowledgeable and helpful. The financing process was quick and easy. I love my car and I am very happy with this dealership.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

CALL FIRST

by from oklahoma city, OK |

I checked availability on a used car they had (and still have) advertised on cars.com and received an email saying it was still available. I drove 40 minutes up to their dealership to see the car only to find out it had sold 3 days prior. Either that - or it was a "bait and switch" scam.......

Disappointment...

by from Collinsville, OK |

My husband and I found a beautiful Acura on the web site. We drove approximately 130 miles (one way) to purchase the car. This has been exactly three weeks ago today and, despite numerous calls to the salesman, we STILL DO NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF THE TITLE!! My husband even spoke to the finance manager yesterday to see what the hold up was and this manager promised he would have it delivered overnight so that we would receive it today. Didn't happen...It is extremely disappointing to travel so far for what we thought was a good deal, then being treated like this...

August 14, 2014

Paula, Thank you for your feedback. I will follow up with our finance department to make sure that your title is overnighted to you. From time to time we do take in out of state trades and not all states are a title holding state like Oklahoma is. If there was a pay off on the vehicle you purchased and it was from a state with different laws than Oklahoma we have to wait for the title to be mailed to us from the lender before we can mail it out to our clients. I apologize for any miscommunication. I do thank you for your business and hope that we can make you a satisfied customer. After reviewing your situation, we would like to offer you a free oil change and car wash the next time you are in town. If there is every anything else I can do for you please let me know, my email address is bbarton@bobhowardauto.com Buck Barton, General Manager

Poor service,not customer friendly

by from OKC, OK |

I had a highly disappointing experience at this dealership. I think the bob howard group as a whole is not at all customer friendly. We went in and specifically spelled out that we wanted 2 cars. The salesman kept us waiting for quite a while and in the end brought out a quote. When we asked to see the car he went and brought a car that was being discounted due to hail damage. When we asked him that we had specifically asked for a new car he said oh yes this is new,it had some hail damage but we repaired it and are giving it you for a great price. After some argument about what our definitions were regarding "BRAND NEW " cars he stormed off to the manager and came out and said thats ok if you dont want to buy from us.When we went to talk to the manager he also took the side of the salesman. What was amazing was that we had gone there to get 2 brand new cars and were treated so poorly. If they did not have any brand new inventory they should just have said so rather than trying to dupe us in to buying something that had been previously repaired. I would highly recommend to stay away from this dealership.

September 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sincerely sorry that your experience with us wasn't the best. If there is anything that I can do to fix this, or if you would like to visit with me, please give me a call at (405)753-8751. Scott Shoemake, General Manager