Bob Howard Acura

13101 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73131

New 888-714-7797
Used 855-523-8083
Service 855-295-4355

Number 1 Acura Dealer in the State of Oklahoma!

Poor service,not customer friendly

by from OKC, OK |

I had a highly disappointing experience at this dealership. I think the bob howard group as a whole is not at all customer friendly. We went in and specifically spelled out that we wanted 2 cars. The salesman kept us waiting for quite a while and in the end brought out a quote. When we asked to see the car he went and brought a car that was being discounted due to hail damage. When we asked him that we had specifically asked for a new car he said oh yes this is new,it had some hail damage but we repaired it and are giving it you for a great price. After some argument about what our definitions were regarding "BRAND NEW " cars he stormed off to the manager and came out and said thats ok if you dont want to buy from us.When we went to talk to the manager he also took the side of the salesman. What was amazing was that we had gone there to get 2 brand new cars and were treated so poorly. If they did not have any brand new inventory they should just have said so rather than trying to dupe us in to buying something that had been previously repaired. I would highly recommend to stay away from this dealership.

Bob Howard Acura responded to this review

September 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sincerely sorry that your experience with us wasn't the best. If there is anything that I can do to fix this, or if you would like to visit with me, please give me a call at (405)753-8751. Scott Shoemake, General Manager

Great sales staff

by from 73131 |

Monty was fantastic to work with. This is the second Acura I have purchased this year with Monty as my salesperson.

Bob Howard Acura responded to this review

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonder car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your Acura!!