Bob Howard Acura

13101 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73131

New 888-714-7797
Used 855-523-8083
Service 855-295-4355

Number 1 Acura Dealer in the State of Oklahoma!

Disappointment...

by from Collinsville, OK |

My husband and I found a beautiful Acura on the web site. We drove approximately 130 miles (one way) to purchase the car. This has been exactly three weeks ago today and, despite numerous calls to the salesman, we STILL DO NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF THE TITLE!! My husband even spoke to the finance manager yesterday to see what the hold up was and this manager promised he would have it delivered overnight so that we would receive it today. Didn't happen...It is extremely disappointing to travel so far for what we thought was a good deal, then being treated like this...

August 14, 2014

Paula, Thank you for your feedback. I will follow up with our finance department to make sure that your title is overnighted to you. From time to time we do take in out of state trades and not all states are a title holding state like Oklahoma is. If there was a pay off on the vehicle you purchased and it was from a state with different laws than Oklahoma we have to wait for the title to be mailed to us from the lender before we can mail it out to our clients. I apologize for any miscommunication. I do thank you for your business and hope that we can make you a satisfied customer. After reviewing your situation, we would like to offer you a free oil change and car wash the next time you are in town. If there is every anything else I can do for you please let me know, my email address is bbarton@bobhowardauto.com Buck Barton, General Manager

Poor service,not customer friendly

by from OKC, OK |

I had a highly disappointing experience at this dealership. I think the bob howard group as a whole is not at all customer friendly. We went in and specifically spelled out that we wanted 2 cars. The salesman kept us waiting for quite a while and in the end brought out a quote. When we asked to see the car he went and brought a car that was being discounted due to hail damage. When we asked him that we had specifically asked for a new car he said oh yes this is new,it had some hail damage but we repaired it and are giving it you for a great price. After some argument about what our definitions were regarding "BRAND NEW " cars he stormed off to the manager and came out and said thats ok if you dont want to buy from us.When we went to talk to the manager he also took the side of the salesman. What was amazing was that we had gone there to get 2 brand new cars and were treated so poorly. If they did not have any brand new inventory they should just have said so rather than trying to dupe us in to buying something that had been previously repaired. I would highly recommend to stay away from this dealership.

September 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sincerely sorry that your experience with us wasn't the best. If there is anything that I can do to fix this, or if you would like to visit with me, please give me a call at (405)753-8751. Scott Shoemake, General Manager

Great sales staff

by from 73131 |

Monty was fantastic to work with. This is the second Acura I have purchased this year with Monty as my salesperson.

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonder car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your Acura!!