Hudiburg Toyota Scion

5800 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110

New 866-981-8250
Used 888-243-5492
Service 888-285-7410

Hudiburg Toyota is your go-to place for new and used Toyotas

Great New Car Buying Experience!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My husband and I just bought a new 2014 Toyota Camry from Justin Ingram at Hudiburg Toyota. It was a very pleasant experience. We told him exactly what we were looking for and what we needed, both car wise and financially, for us to be able to make a purchase. He was straightforward, honest and not pushy. He was knowledgeable about the cars and options, as well as about the financing options they had available. The sales manager, Don Hill, also was extremely helpful and very nice. He explained clearly about our trade in vehicles (we had 2 of them) and what they were valued at and why. I truly appreciated his candor. This experience was much better than our car buying experience 5 years ago at a different dealership. I swore to myself after that that I would never enter another "finance box" again, however, I did here at Hudiburg and found that it was much better this time around. They didn't harass us for our choices and explained clearly the coverage (such as GAP) that was recommended. Justin and Hudiburg were recommended to me by a family member and I would also refer my family and friends to Justin, Don and Hudiburg Toyota as a place to go for a new car.

Hudiburg Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to go online and give me a review. It was our pleasure to help you with your recent purchase. We hope to be here for all you future needs.

Great Place

by from OKC,OK |

Bought a 15 carolla best car I ever purchased. The atmosphere at hudiburg was great everyone was friendly and im difinitely going back!

Great selection of vehicles and great prices

by from Moore, Oklahoma |

I have bought several new and used cars at Hudiburg Toyota. They have the best selection! They work with me to insure I get the price I want for the new purchase along with a great trade in offer as well. Their sales and management staff are the best. They are professional and take the time to insure I have a great buying experience....Hudiburg Toyota's service department is the best! They always keep me informed of what is going on and always give me price estimates before work is done...I highly recommend Hudiburg Toyota for sales and service needs...

Fantastic!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Hudiburg Toyota. Especially my salesman Zach Wells and business manager Jacob Wells. I live out of town and they made the car buying experience perfect! If you need a Toyota, I highly recommend dealing with these gentlemen. Honest, straight-forward, knowledgeable and very friendly. I give them 5 stars because they earned my business with their integrity. Something you don't always see in the car buying world. Thanks guys for a seamless transaction from start to finish!

replaced motor 2000 miles later DEAD

by from OKC |

Had my engine replaced by them, the engine overheated because they forgot to reconnect a hose. 2000 miles later the car is blowing out smoke and they will not fix it. The service manager told me to not come back also.

Just Another Sleazy Dealership

by from Midwest City |

I went to Hudiburg with the intent to buy a specific car - a base model Sienna with 6-cyl engine. My sales rep was Joseph Kelly. This was in December of 2011, or so. The car was not on the lot, so Joseph says that it would take up to 8 weeks to get one. Fine, I could wait. Then when I chose colors, he says he can get one in a week. So I check up on the car, and 4 weeks later he could not tell me about the status, but says "I'm not sure"...I'll "let you know". So I ask for my check back - a deposit of $500. Joseph says, "no one would let us have theirs [Sienna] so we had to order it but I will get with accounting and get them to take care of it." A week later (04Feb) I text Joseph, "can you send it?". "Yes", he says. I ask again. On 10Feb he says, "I will check on it tomorrow". On 14Feb he says the "check has been mailed out and [I] should get it today or tomorrow". 29Feb, I ask again, and he says, "They sent it back". I provide the same address and tell him to send it. He says "Ok". 09Mar - still no check. Joseph says, "They sent that check last week." 18Mar, Joseph says, "Your check was sent back but I will check tomorrow to make sure". 01April - Joseph says "They sent it back I don't understand why have not received it." 25April I continue to request my check. I want my check. Joseph replies "OK". Several requests later, and I get no further replies. Well, it turns out that the car that they originally wanted to sell me was on another dealer's lot and was equipped more elaborately, and they knew it was not what I wanted. But they would not tell me, but led me on for months. And as of June2012, 6 months later, I still can not get my earnest money back. Avoid this place.

New car buy

by from Okc ok |

I bought a new car. Good exp. good price. I did my homework so the transaction was smooth. Customer must look around for best option before committing. Sales team was superb.