Hudiburg Toyota Scion

(2.0) 3 Reviews

5800 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110

replaced motor 2000 miles later DEAD

by from OKC |

Had my engine replaced by them, the engine overheated because they forgot to reconnect a hose. 2000 miles later the car is blowing out smoke and they will not fix it. The service manager told me to not come back also.

Just Another Sleazy Dealership

by from Midwest City |

I went to Hudiburg with the intent to buy a specific car - a base model Sienna with 6-cyl engine. My sales rep was Joseph Kelly. This was in December of 2011, or so. The car was not on the lot, so Joseph says that it would take up to 8 weeks to get one. Fine, I could wait. Then when I chose colors, he says he can get one in a week. So I check up on the car, and 4 weeks later he could not tell me about the status, but says "I'm not sure"...I'll "let you know". So I ask for my check back - a deposit of $500. Joseph says, "no one would let us have theirs [Sienna] so we had to order it but I will get with accounting and get them to take care of it." A week later (04Feb) I text Joseph, "can you send it?". "Yes", he says. I ask again. On 10Feb he says, "I will check on it tomorrow". On 14Feb he says the "check has been mailed out and [I] should get it today or tomorrow". 29Feb, I ask again, and he says, "They sent it back". I provide the same address and tell him to send it. He says "Ok". 09Mar - still no check. Joseph says, "They sent that check last week." 18Mar, Joseph says, "Your check was sent back but I will check tomorrow to make sure". 01April - Joseph says "They sent it back I don't understand why have not received it." 25April I continue to request my check. I want my check. Joseph replies "OK". Several requests later, and I get no further replies. Well, it turns out that the car that they originally wanted to sell me was on another dealer's lot and was equipped more elaborately, and they knew it was not what I wanted. But they would not tell me, but led me on for months. And as of June2012, 6 months later, I still can not get my earnest money back. Avoid this place.

New car buy

by from Okc ok |

I bought a new car. Good exp. good price. I did my homework so the transaction was smooth. Customer must look around for best option before committing. Sales team was superb.