Bob Howard Toyota

Used 888-698-8411
Service 888-746-6030

Outstanding!

by from OKC,OK |

The service was outstanding! The salesperson Al Fard... stayed past closing time to help us close the deal. And besides Al... The financial person... Heath was also extremely helpful and informative. And also the head-salesperson was extremely accommodating... and we truly feel that we came out of the dealership with a good deal. We have never had such a good car-buying experience!

Don't buy here if you plan to use service

by from Edmond, ok |

Bought new prius 4 spent little over 30g then the salesman pushed extended warranty for another 1700. Found out today the bumper to bumper does not cover roadside hazard for the tires. Service people point fingers at sales people ( by the way they don't even talk to one another or know each other's names) and sales people don't respond when they know they can't or won't help you. How do you push an extended warranty but don't offer roadside hazard on the tires. Never owned a tire that didn't have it. Totally overcharged me for a new tire when I couldn't drive it to another shop. Most distressing was I just had the car in for the last "free" service at 20 k and no mention of any problems. Now At 21,500 they discover it needs new cabi filter and air filter and want to charge me for that. Do they think their customers are ignorant? Go to Fowler even if you live in edmond. Nikki the phone rep was rude. Others were so new and inexperienced and scared to death to get the manager. My new highlander is going to come from them or hudiburg.

October 6, 2014

We are sorry for what you experienced. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Brakes gone bad, I was told.

by from Yukon, OK |

All I did was go in and have oil change (06/14/2014). Estimate came back saying I had 1mm or less left on front brake pads and needed replacement. I told them not to touch the brakes, because the previous month, without telling them, I replaced the pads myself. Needless to say, I arrive home and decide to inspect the brakes myself. You guessed it, they were like brand new. Had I not refused the brake repair, I would have gotten swindled for my hard earned working money. I have no problem with their oil change but this is all they will be getting out of me.

October 6, 2014

We are very sorry for not providing you with a satisfactory experience. If there is ever anything we can do to earn your business back, please let us know.

Impersonal and cold

by from Shawnee, Ok |

The salesman was cold and impersonal . His standard answer was I think so while looking at his phone. When I asked him what they were giving us on our trade in he said $500, no more like $50 on paperwork . Five salesmen in Used sales Manger office listening to gangster rap. The vehicle was delivered to us unwashed with part of window sticker and glue still on window. The van had the TPMS light on . The salesman offered we could bring the van back on Monday and they would look at it. Our experience was so bad I choose not to return.

September 8, 2014

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let me know about your car buying experience. Second, I sincerely apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. If you provide me with a bit more information, I'd be happy to see if we can do anything to fix it. Please contact me at smassey@BobHowardAuto.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Steve Massey, General Manager

Fantastic Service and Overall Experience

by from Edmond, OK |

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE. Buddy was our sales person. Initially was just test driving cars, so he was helpful, informative, and did not put any serious pressure on us. He was knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and never tried to push us outside our "highest price". We realized that one of the cars could be our best fit, so we went back later that same day to look at the car and let him know that we were comparing it to another car. Still no pressure, and because we were looking at the same car (other one older with more options and more miles and this one was newer with almost no options), he helped give us comparisons in favor of both cars. We went back over the weekend while the dealership was closed to really look around the car, then bought the car the following Monday! Finance and manager was not as enjoyable/pain-free, but all-in-all it was a great experience. Even did our trade-in sight-unseen. Would highly recommend Buddy/Bob Howard Toyota to anyone shopping!

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind words on Buddy and our store. I apologize if you did not have an enjoyable experience in the finance department. If you have any additional comments in regards to your experience, please contact me to discuss. We all truly value your business and hope to continue earning your business in the future. Steve Massey, General Manager 405-302-3451

Poor online sales

by from Missouri |

Since we are live several hours away, we selected a vehicle on there lot. While my trade value they provided was not acceptable. We provided an offer without a trade. That was about 5 days ago, have with no response. Very unprofessional in our opinion. We also tried to call the number on the e-mail and no response.

July 28, 2014

I am very sorry for not receiving any responses. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like some information to determine the problem and resolve it. You may contact me directly at 405-936-8601. Steve Massey, General Manager

Poor Customer Service

by from Edmond, OKC |

Couple days ago, I had my car serviced for oil and tire rotation at Bob Howard at Kelly Avenue, Oklahoma City. I took an appointment after asking how long it would take, they said it will take approximately 1 to 1.5 hours. I dropped the car at 10:50 am and time goes buy and it was 1:15 pm and I got no call from the service representative. I had my wife drive me there to see what is going on. I walked to the service desk and the representative started looking at his computer for few minutes and said let me see what's going on. He walked to another office where 3 gentlemen were setting in front of another set of computers and came back saying there is a nail in the tire and we can't fix and we have to replace the entire tire. I asked him why you waited for almost 3 hours to inform me about this issue. Also, the service manager was not professional in his response and didn't honor the complaint. Too many middle men in this service station and lot of conflicting information from the mechanic to the customer. I am very unhappy about this situation

June 25, 2014

We're very sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Word: meaningless

by from Texarkana, Ar |

Told we had deal but sold highlander to someone that offered more money; word worthless

March 25, 2014

We apologize for what you experienced. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a car for anyone without a deposit and another manager was working a deal at the same time. We wish you the best with your future purchase.

Not Very Friendly

by from Wichita, KS |

I searched for a decent used car online and found was I was looking for 154 miles away. Before driving all the way for nothing I made a cash deal over the phone with one of their employees. When I got there I liked the car but the service was the worse. The guy I had spoken with previously was off the day he knew I was coming so I was stuck dealing with another employee who was quite rude. Also they did not stand by their word, online the car was listed as a certified used vehicle, as I was looking over the info on certified used vehicles and how they should appear I was notified the car I was purchasing was not a certified vehicle (as it was listed online). I purchased a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe which already needs the tires replaced and after getting home I noticed the mirror on the driver side visor is broke and the passenger visor will not stay up, which the visors were in the back threw on right before I left. The has ran decent so far although I've only had it 4 days. When I pointed out imperfections they did not seem to care at all. Basically I was desperate for a car and after driving for almost 2 1/2 hours I was fed up and just decided to get it. They could have been much more helpful and friendly, they need to learn customers come first in any business.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

Good Experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Short and no pressure buying experience. We bought ne Avalon Hybrid, which they had to get from another dealer in another City. Great car orientation by salesman .

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your new Avalon Hybrid!!

Very professional

by from OKC, OK |

The staff is always completely amazing from start to finish! The facility is relaxing and accommodating and the people are warm and friendly and very professional! LOVE IT! : )

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a comfortable car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your new car!!