Bob Howard Toyota

Used 888-698-8411 Used 888-698-8411
Service 888-746-6030 Service 888-746-6030

Outstanding!

by from OKC,OK |

The service was outstanding! The salesperson Al Fard... stayed past closing time to help us close the deal. And besides Al... The financial person... Heath was also extremely helpful and informative. And also the head-salesperson was extremely accommodating... and we truly feel that we came out of the dealership with a good deal. We have never had such a good car-buying experience!

Excellent Service

by from Bethany, OK |

I had a wonderful experience at Bob Howard Toyota! I got a great deal on a pre-owned Honda Pilot. George and Heath were great! They were both so down to earth and genuinely good people. I didn't feel pressured at all. I am so glad I found what I wanted at a reputable dealership. Thanks George and Heath!

March 13, 2016

Thank you Bethany for the kind words about George and Heath! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us!

BAD SERVICE DEPT.

by from Oklahoma City Okla |

I brought my 2013 Toyota Pick-Up in for a oil change Feb 13, 2016. I asked the service man to be sure and have them put the skid plate on straight since they have put it on 4 times with about 3" hanging down on one side. Well it's not straight. It is dropped down 1" on one side. The service dept. also called me and said it was time to get the alignment checked and I told him that would be fine. Now the steering wheel is off center and it felt like a 4 year kid eat a jelly sandwich and than drove my Pick-Up with the jelly all over his hands. I am going to take my PU to another dealer and have them fix the skid plate and the steering wheel like it should be and I will never be back in your service dept. again.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for speaking with us over the Skid plate the steering wheel. We truly appreciate your business and hope everything will be resolved to your satisfaction next week. If there is ever anything I can assist you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at 405.936.8601. Buck Barton General Manager

Used Car department

by from Pauls valley ok |

We had a great experience buying a truck from these guys. Our salesman, Chance was very knowledgable of the vehicles. He was a very nice guy. Never felt pressured. He answered all of our questions. If you want to buy a vehicle go see Chance. Thanks to Heath for all his hard work to get us into our truck and thanks to the finance department. We will definitely be back.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your review of Chance and Heath, and we appreciate your business!

Ready to work with you.

by from MWC OK |

From the time I contacted to re-contact and purchase. I was assisted in completing my vehicle replacement.

October 4, 2015

Ron, thank you for your review of our dealership!

Great sales people!! Totally honest, trustworthy

by from Douglasville, Ga |

I purchase a car site unseen, offline with only pictures and salesperson word¿George in used cars dept. sold me my dream car..! I spent 2 weeks looking for a SC 430 Lexus and it was gorgeous!!! I couldn't have purchase it from a much honest , great sale person or dealer.. Everything was just as describe .. I never purchase anything on line especially a car that I had to pay cash for.. But it was while worth the flight and drive home back to ATL.. I never purchase an used car before but this experience has changed my mind!!¿ George was able to pick me up from airport , provide me with accurate description of car and it drove like a brand new car but even better... I totally recommend this dealership as one of the BEST!! The General Manager is even fair and polite. He return my call within an hour!!! Thanks Guys¿ especially George¿

August 29, 2015

We're glad you are happy with your Lexus! Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase. If you are ever in town, drop in to say hello!

Shady slight of hand and broken promises - revised

by from Edmond |

The guys at Bob Howard Toyota went the extra mile to resolve the issue with the second key. The salesman, his manager, and the managers manager got back with me quickly and did all they could to make sure I was satisfied with everything. I wanted to go on record here not just because they did honor their promise but I was really impressed with the concern they showed in resolving our misunderstanding. I will be back for sure. Thanks so much guys for all your help.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to resolve this!

Shady slight of hand and broken promises

by from Edmond, Oklahoma |

Went to look at a older model used car and ended up in a year old model. I didn't try to haggle it, I was willing to pay what they asked. The only thing I asked for was a second key fob, which the salesman said he would check on. As we get down to the paperwork I ask again about the extra fob as I wanted it in the paperwork that they were going to provide it. The salesman says he almost forgot and went to go talk to the manage. He comes back and says good news here's another fob I just have to go next door and get it programmed. I was running late getting out of there so I couldn't do it then. Three days later I go back and they tell me at the service center that the fob they gave me is a used one that cannot be reprogrammed and the manager next door said they were not going to replace it so I needed to go talk to them. I go talk to the manager and he tells me that he told the salesman that they were not going to do a extra fob because they didn't make enough on the sale to pay for a fob....seriously?!?! Your cost on a fob is what $50 plus 10 minutes labor to program it. It was not that good of a deal. What eats me up is they lied to me and gave me somebody else's key from the lost and found box or something knowing full well they cannot be reprogrammed just so there would be nothing in writing and they could save a few bucks. I'm sure you have enough people coming in wanting to buy from you that you won't miss my business but there are a lot of other dealers out there I can buy from as well. So congrats...you saved $50 and lost a lifetime customer with two kids about to start driving.

June 27, 2015

Wesley, thank you for allowing us to resolve this.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Edmond,OK |

I recently purchased a used Toyota Sienna from this dealership, and then decided to use the service department to make a minor repair on the vehicle. I've always been impressed with the used car selection at Bob Howard Toyota. In fact, it is our second used vehicle to purchase. However, I've never used the service department. The service department exceeded my expectations. The employees were friendly, opened doors for me, complimented my children, and communicated during every step of the repair process. It was a refreshing experience. The employees seem to have great teamwork at this dealership. I noticed that when we were purchasing our Sienna. Our salesman and the manager really worked together to get us a great deal, and our salesman even stayed late on a Friday night to help answer all of our questions about the van. I tend to get stressed about making expensive purchases, but I am pleased to say that Bob Howard Toyota really worked to make us happy. Thank you!

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on our service department and dealership. We're glad to hear we continue exceeding your expectations!

Don't buy here if you plan to use service

by from Edmond, ok |

Bought new prius 4 spent little over 30g then the salesman pushed extended warranty for another 1700. Found out today the bumper to bumper does not cover roadside hazard for the tires. Service people point fingers at sales people ( by the way they don't even talk to one another or know each other's names) and sales people don't respond when they know they can't or won't help you. How do you push an extended warranty but don't offer roadside hazard on the tires. Never owned a tire that didn't have it. Totally overcharged me for a new tire when I couldn't drive it to another shop. Most distressing was I just had the car in for the last "free" service at 20 k and no mention of any problems. Now At 21,500 they discover it needs new cabi filter and air filter and want to charge me for that. Do they think their customers are ignorant? Go to Fowler even if you live in edmond. Nikki the phone rep was rude. Others were so new and inexperienced and scared to death to get the manager. My new highlander is going to come from them or hudiburg.

October 6, 2014

We are sorry for what you experienced. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.