Cable Volkswagen

4710 NW 39th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73122

New 866-766-1714
Used 877-874-0613
Service 877-455-6095

"Celebrating 25 Years with Volkswagen in OKC!"

Superior Car Buying Experience!

by from Waco, TX |

I was a first time car buyer who was on a tight budget. John Cable personally took excellent care of me. The whole experience was extremely pleasant. From the time I stepped on the lot until I drove off, I felt as if I was the most important person throughout the entire experience. The staff was personable, friendly, and ensured I understood every aspect of buying my first car. Would highly recommended this dealership. Oh and even better, I still I love my '07 Jetta!

A+++++

by from N. Central MO |

Talked with Jim Ramsey on the phone and he took the time to answer all my questions, which had lots to do with making my mind up in going there to buy a pickup. I paid just a little higher price at this dealership than I would have at another dealer, but didn't have a good feeling after visiting with the sales person. When I got to the dealership, Jim again took all the time needed to answer the same questions. Would not hesitate to buy again if they had something I was looking for. They are GTG.

Long-distance used car purchase went well

by from Dallas, TX |

I live in the Dallas area and had been looking for a used VW TDI (Golf or Jetta) for quite some time. I found one listed on cars.com by Cable VW. I corresponded with Jim Ramsey at Cable VW, who accurately and honestly answered all of my questions about the car. Based on what Jim told me about it, as well as the photos and info on their website, I decided to drive up to OKC to purchase the car. My initial visual inspection and test drive confirmed that it was in the condition that was advertised, including new timing belt, water pump, and tires, so I bought it and drove it home that night. The purchase process was easy and took less time than I expected.

First time lease made easy!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

This was my first time leasing a car and John Cable made it super easy to understand! He found a car that met all of my needs and fit within my price range. He and his staff were super professional, courteous and knowledgeable. This was the best experience I have ever had getting a car. I highly recommend Cable Volkswagen.

Sold me a lemon

by from Oklahoma City, oklahoma |

I bought a 2006 Mini Cooper from them last week. After I got home I noticed that the front-end appeared to have been damaged and repaired. None of this was on the carfax. Carfax's are a joke by the way. I immediately called the dealership told them that it looked like the car had been in an accident and that there was front end damage that had been repaired. I told them that this was not disclosed to me an that I wanted to immediately exchange the car for a newer one, with no damage. They never called me. They said they did but I have my cellular records and I don't see any calls from them. Last night the transmission went out. I don't know the full extent of the problem but anything with the transmission is bad. I asked them if they could help me. The owner told me no. I told him I had been calling because I was worried about the previous damage to the car, and that I had repeatedly asked to exchange the car for a newer one with a warranty. The car is now at a service garage and they are doing forensic diagnostic test and will hopefully know for certain what caused the damage, and if it was something the dealership would have known about. At the very least, they knew there was front end damage because I TOLD THEM THERE WAS. I'm meeting my attorney in 15 minutes. I will give an update as this case progresses. If they trade it in and treat me right, I will also amend this review. But so far, I've got a lemon, it came from cable volkswagon, and I'm 100% sure they knew about the damage and possibly the transmission!

Not honest

by from outside OKC |

We were very interested in a car we found on cars.com from Cable Volkeswagen. Last week, we called to make sure it was still for sale, on the lot and didn't have hail damage. The salesman went to check and said yes, it is here and looks great. We immediately drove to OKC excited to see it. When we got there, it wasn't there. We asked a salesman who said no, there isn't a car like that on their lot. We gave him the salesmans name who assured us it was there, the salesman had gone home. But the car had already been sold a few days ago. Then why did he lie, and why was it still listed? AND WHY IS IT STILL LISTED TODAY? You wasted my time and NO, I don't want to look at anything else you had because I would never by a car from someone who lied to me, just to get me on their lot!

May 8, 2013

I appreciate your feedback and wanted to respond to your questions. This vehicle is for a gentleman who (recently returned from or is currently) serving our country. We have made special arrangements with him to allow him extra time to come in and pick it up after he returns from his recent tour of duty. We did this because we appreciate the sacrifices our military make for our country and wanted to show our appreciation. We did explain that you are welcome to make a backup deal on the vehicle in case the customer changes his mind. The reason it is still listed online is that the customer has not picked up the vehicle as of today. We informed you when we spoke that day, as well as when you called to inquire why it was still online that this is a special circumstance. I will remove the listing from online, because it is not our intent to mislead anyone. However, we stand behind our promise to the customer purchasing the car. We hope this is clearly explained. Thank you.

Best dealership!

by from Edmond, OK |

My husband bought a new Passat and the whole process was very friendly, professional and easy. I looked at the new Beatle Convertible while there and three or four months later, went back and bought one. I love it! Cable has been extremely supportive and helpful with any questions or concerns. Cable is the bet dealership I have ever been involved with and I highly recommend them.

May 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle! Remember, we are always here for you when you need something.

Not worth my time

by from Oklahoma |

Ok when someone who lives 2 1/2 hours away calls inquiring about a used vehicle you have you could at least make some effort to make me want to drive all that way. I don't think a carfax is too much to ask for and saying you "can not provide one because it costs the dealership money" and "we can not print one unless you are here in person" just means you have something to hide. Every other dealership I have called EVER has provided a carfax no questions asked. Thanks for showing me how your dealership operates before I wasted my time driving all that way, I got a better deal elsewhere anyway. Sincerely You lost a sale today.

May 8, 2013

I am sorry that we were not able to attain your business. I have tried to find the sales associate in question that would give such an answer, but none are willing to come forward. I have informed them all that Carfax's are something that customers can have emailed/ faxed/ or available online for any customer. I am sorry that we were not able to get you the information that you requested. I hope you understand that we do make every effort to get information that customers request to them as soon as possible, and have educated our entire sales staff to not handle a situation as it was handled with you. I apologize and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle.

Exceptional Service!!!!!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Came in and left with a smile, And a new Car!!! Best car dealership in the Oklahoma City area. I strongly recommend anyone and everyone to buy from Cable Motors.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Davis, OK |

I bought my new Passat at Cable Volkswagen and had a very pleasant experience. The process was both informative and easy. I would recommend Cable Volkswagen to anyone wanting to purchase a car

Great experience

by from Shawnee, Ok. |

I bought my new csr at Cable Volkswagen and had a very pleasant experience. The process was both informative and easy. I would recommend Cable Volkswagen to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Debbie Moore