Eskridge Honda

1028 SW 74th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

New 866-616-6085
Used 866-568-0442
Service 866-642-6600

Riding beside you for over 60 Years!

Great service, great selection of used cars

by from Oklahoma City |

I bought many cars from Eskridge over the years. If you want a great deal and receive top notch service, go see Pam....

August 3, 2012

Thank you, and we can't wait to help you again.

Rude experience

by from Oklahoma City Ok |

I found the car I was looking for. Things were going the right way, but I was being rushed in to something that I wanted to think about. Sales lady decided to develop an attitude about the thing. After that I didn't feel like making the deal. As I was leaving the sales lady and sales man were RUDE! I recommend JOE COPPER FORD

Fair Deal

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Received a good/fair deal. No pressure. I bought on Labor day and although they were busy they took time to make sure I was taken care of. I did think the finance guy was little less than friendly. Not rude but just not friendly.

Excellent service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Very pleasant experience. I would recommend them to anybody buying a new Honda.

September 19, 2014

Thanks Erin for the review. We are so glad that we could help. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Kim Adkins, GSM

We love Eskridge Honda!

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

We really enjoyed working with Pam at Eskridge Honda! She took the time to show us inventory even when we weren't really sure what we were looking for in a new car. We spent several days driving all over the OKC metro area but Eskridge Honda stood out above the rest. We felt more like family than just a customer. The girls at the service desk even took time to entertain my kids while we finished paperwork. I can think of a million reasons why we ended up buying our new Honda Fit from Eskridge and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car.

September 19, 2014

Thank you David for your review. We are so glad that you chose to do business with Eskridge Honda. You are family here! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Kim Adkins, GSM

So nice we did it twice!

by from Scott Air Force Base, Illinois |

I'm in the military and after being stationed overseas for ten years straight, when we returned stateside the first thing we needed to do was purchase a vehicle. I contacted Eskridge because our flight was landing in OKC and I saw they were located near the airport...so it was a convenience thing. Little did I know that I had picked the perfect place to begin the buying process. After talking to our sales rep Cyndi Reyes for only a few minutes she was off and running to find the vehicle we were looking for. We negotiated a fair price via email and the process went so smooth we elected to purchase a second vehicle at the same time. Cyndi sought out a car that matched exactly what we were looking for and had it waiting at the dealership when we arrived less than a week later. Did I mention that she went WAY above and beyond and picked my family up at the airport and took us to the dealership with all our luggage? Talk about customer service! You just won't find folks like Cyndi and the great team at Eskridge who do business the way you expect to be treated when making a major purchase like an automobile anywhere else. I highly recommend Cyndi and the Eskridge Honda team to anyone looking to get into a new car or truck...you won't regret it. My only disappointment is that Honda's last forever, so I won't have the pleasure of dealing with the Eskridge team for several years. Many thanks for the great experience... we won't forget it! Sincerely, The Rushes

September 19, 2014

Marty, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you were able to fly in and pick up both of your vehicles. We sincerely appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help service or sales wise in the future. Kim Adkins, GSM

2009 CRV -- 5 years later

by from Yukon, OK |

Bought a new 2009 CRV in June 09. We decided to buy the $1475 5 year 100,000 mile warranty because if it was not used, Eskridge would refund it on the 5th anniversary. Not one problem in 5 years. In June 14 went into the finance department and was told the underwriter had gone out of business .... BUT .... Mr. Eskridge had committed to repay everyone who'd bought the warranty -- they did!!! Unbelievable, and what a great experience. Rudy, the salesman, was exceptional...and Brandi in finance proved to be an honest and trustworthy representative of the company. We'd strongly recommend Eskridge (as we've just done to our family).

September 19, 2014

Mr. Davis, thank you for your understanding about this cancellation . We are committed to standing behind the products that we sell. Please let us know that we can do for you in the future. Eskridge Management

DISAPOINTING THE COUSTOMER AFTER THE SALE!

by from Oklahoma City,OK |

DISRESPECTED AND NOT GIVEN THE SAME CUSTOMER APPRECIATION AND COMMON COURTESY BY NOT GIVING THE SAME DEALERSHIP FOR LIFE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE, ETC. THAT WAS OFFERED TO ALL OTHER NEW CAR BUYERS JUST FOUR WEEKS AFTER I PURCHASED A NEW 2014 HONDA ACCORD. THE GENERAL MANAGER CALLED MY HOME AFTER MY COMPLAINT WITH HONDA TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND ONLY REFUSED TO OFFER THE SAME FREE OFFER THAT WAS GIVEN TO OTHER CUSTOMERS, ONLY TO LEAVE ME MORE DISAPPOINTED THAT I EVEN BOUGHT THE CAR THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE THINKING ESKRIDGE WAS A DEALERSHIP THAT GAVE THE SAME RESPECT TO THE CUSTOMER AFTER THE SALE AS THEY DID BEFORE THE SALE AND HE DID NOT AND HE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO DO IT. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE EVEN CALLED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE IF HE WASN'T GOING TO EXTEND THE SAME COURTESY OF OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE. THIS IS JUST A GIMMICK TO FRUSTRATE THE CUSTOMER AND IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR NEW CAR A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS BEFORE JUNE 1ST, IT'S TOO BAD, SO SAD. AND i AM UNLIKING ESKRIDGE FROM MY FACEBOOK .

August 13, 2014

Hi Michael - We apologize for the inconvenience. You still received our Engine Guarantee for the Life of your Vehicle. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Kim Adkins General Sales Manager 631-4444

Completely Satisfied

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Michael Fister provided exceptional customer service. In fact, this was by far the best experience I have ever had while purchasing a new vehicle. I inquired about Hondas at Battison Honda and Fowler Honda and disliked the experience so much I considered making a decision to purchase a Toyota. Purchasing a vehicle is typically a stressful experience; however, Michael Fister made the experience very pleasant and comfortable. He was excellent about following up with me via phone call and actually remembered who I was and what exactly my needs were. Michael was very thorough while explaining ALL of the features of the vehicle. He even told me to call him if I ever have questions. He personally showed me the features and reviewed the manual with me. I am completely satisfied! I would recommend Michael Fister to EVERYONE I know. Thank you Eskridge Honda for having such an amazing employee. BTW - I love my NEW 2014 Honda CRV!!!

Thanks Michael

by from Warr Acres, OK |

We had sold our motorhome so was ready to buy a new car, we were not sure whether to buy a 2014 car. We already have a 2008 Honda CRV with low mileage. We called a couple of individuals with Hondas for sale but were too late, they had already been sold. Michael, our son, works at Eskridge Honda and we had wanted to give him a sale but we were thinking of the price of a new car. We went to another dealership, not Honda, to see what their 2014 cost, it was a little less not much, but we didn't like the placement of the back-up camera, we decided to buy from Eskridge Honda. Michael was very professional and not pushy, he explained all about the car. Andrew, the manager came in and introduced himself and was very friendly. We love the car and have recommended people to Michael at Eskridge Honda. Thank you for a great price and we love our new Honda Civic LE. Thank you Michael Fister, we recommend you to everyone in the market for a car, new or used...Thank you Eskridge Honda!!!

A Pleasant Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Buying from Eskridge Honda was truly a pleasant experience. I recently took interest in purchasing the 2014 Honda Civic EX sedan in silver with mud guards, body side molding, tinted windows, wheel locks, and a trunk liner. I also had a set price which I was willing to spend on this vehicle. There was no "guess work" in the vehicle and upgrades which I desired to purchase. The first dealership on N.W. Highway kept steering me towards the 2013 model and waffled on pricing. They never could get a set price. I spoke with the manager and he left me sitting while he went to find me a "better deal". After 15 - 20 minutes of sitting and looking like a dunce, the manager never returned, so I departed the dealership feeling agitated. Why should buying a car be more difficult than figuring taxes or buying a house? Then, I decided to visit the Honda dealership in Edmond on Broadway Extension. This, too, proved to be a mistake. After telling the dealer what I wanted, they introduced me to a vehicle with extensive hail damage, offered me deals on the 2013 models, and flip-flopped all morning on a price for the 2014 Honda Civic EX. I was finally told there was no such car available in the area, there are great deals on the older models, and we couldn't reach an agreement on price. Hello? Hello? Were they not hearing what I, the consumer, wanted? Were they really not going to close the sale, even if it meant doing a dealer trade? Could they not have. told me at the beginning that the car I wanted wasn't available and they weren't wanting business enough to make it happen? I felt "played" by this dealership. Getting worn down by the overall car buying experience, I went home, had lunch, and decided to call Eskridge Honda. Salesman, Michael Fister, answered the phone and from the onset seemed friendly, helpful, and eager to assist me in the purchase of my new car. Mr. Fister was attentive to my inquiries and took note of the car and accessories I was wanting to purchase. He listened and got it right the first time. Within minutes and two return phone calls, we had a deal. Mr. Fister didn't try and sell me a car with hail damage, or a 2013 model to get it off his lot. He sold me exactly what I wanted. There were no high pressure gimmicks, or flip flopping on price. We agreed that I would arrive at the dealership in 45 minutes and the paperwork would be ready. Mr. Fister greeting me at the door of Eskridge Honda with a smile and friendly handshake. The paperwork was ready, and all the accessories were correctly listed on the documents with the correct agreed upon pricing. Andrew, the Sales Manager, stopped by the office to introduce himself and to make me feel welcome to the dealership. Andrew shared with me about some cool apps that can be interfaced from the I-phone to the Honda. He also said if I ever had any questions, I could drop by the dealership at any time and he would be glad to assist. At Eskridge Honda, there was no pressure, no gimmicks, no games, and no flip-flopping on price. I was made to feel at home and felt truly appreciated as a valued customer. They even sent me away in a brand new courtesy car to drive until my new car is ready for delivery. Eskridge Honda is a huge cut above the local competition. You will find their staff to be friendly and to have integrity, while attending to the needs of the customer. Buying a new car doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience. Go to Eskridge Honda, ask for Michael Fister, and see for yourself how truly satisfying it is to do business with Eskridge Honda. You will be glad you didn't waste your time visiting the other dealerships in the city. Trust me on this.