Eskridge Honda

1028 SW 74th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

Completely Satisfied

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Michael Fister provided exceptional customer service. In fact, this was by far the best experience I have ever had while purchasing a new vehicle. I inquired about Hondas at Battison Honda and Fowler Honda and disliked the experience so much I considered making a decision to purchase a Toyota. Purchasing a vehicle is typically a stressful experience; however, Michael Fister made the experience very pleasant and comfortable. He was excellent about following up with me via phone call and actually remembered who I was and what exactly my needs were. Michael was very thorough while explaining ALL of the features of the vehicle. He even told me to call him if I ever have questions. He personally showed me the features and reviewed the manual with me. I am completely satisfied! I would recommend Michael Fister to EVERYONE I know. Thank you Eskridge Honda for having such an amazing employee. BTW - I love my NEW 2014 Honda CRV!!!

Thanks Michael

by from Warr Acres, OK |

We had sold our motorhome so was ready to buy a new car, we were not sure whether to buy a 2014 car. We already have a 2008 Honda CRV with low mileage. We called a couple of individuals with Hondas for sale but were too late, they had already been sold. Michael, our son, works at Eskridge Honda and we had wanted to give him a sale but we were thinking of the price of a new car. We went to another dealership, not Honda, to see what their 2014 cost, it was a little less not much, but we didn't like the placement of the back-up camera, we decided to buy from Eskridge Honda. Michael was very professional and not pushy, he explained all about the car. Andrew, the manager came in and introduced himself and was very friendly. We love the car and have recommended people to Michael at Eskridge Honda. Thank you for a great price and we love our new Honda Civic LE. Thank you Michael Fister, we recommend you to everyone in the market for a car, new or used...Thank you Eskridge Honda!!!

A Pleasant Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Buying from Eskridge Honda was truly a pleasant experience. I recently took interest in purchasing the 2014 Honda Civic EX sedan in silver with mud guards, body side molding, tinted windows, wheel locks, and a trunk liner. I also had a set price which I was willing to spend on this vehicle. There was no "guess work" in the vehicle and upgrades which I desired to purchase. The first dealership on N.W. Highway kept steering me towards the 2013 model and waffled on pricing. They never could get a set price. I spoke with the manager and he left me sitting while he went to find me a "better deal". After 15 - 20 minutes of sitting and looking like a dunce, the manager never returned, so I departed the dealership feeling agitated. Why should buying a car be more difficult than figuring taxes or buying a house? Then, I decided to visit the Honda dealership in Edmond on Broadway Extension. This, too, proved to be a mistake. After telling the dealer what I wanted, they introduced me to a vehicle with extensive hail damage, offered me deals on the 2013 models, and flip-flopped all morning on a price for the 2014 Honda Civic EX. I was finally told there was no such car available in the area, there are great deals on the older models, and we couldn't reach an agreement on price. Hello? Hello? Were they not hearing what I, the consumer, wanted? Were they really not going to close the sale, even if it meant doing a dealer trade? Could they not have. told me at the beginning that the car I wanted wasn't available and they weren't wanting business enough to make it happen? I felt "played" by this dealership. Getting worn down by the overall car buying experience, I went home, had lunch, and decided to call Eskridge Honda. Salesman, Michael Fister, answered the phone and from the onset seemed friendly, helpful, and eager to assist me in the purchase of my new car. Mr. Fister was attentive to my inquiries and took note of the car and accessories I was wanting to purchase. He listened and got it right the first time. Within minutes and two return phone calls, we had a deal. Mr. Fister didn't try and sell me a car with hail damage, or a 2013 model to get it off his lot. He sold me exactly what I wanted. There were no high pressure gimmicks, or flip flopping on price. We agreed that I would arrive at the dealership in 45 minutes and the paperwork would be ready. Mr. Fister greeting me at the door of Eskridge Honda with a smile and friendly handshake. The paperwork was ready, and all the accessories were correctly listed on the documents with the correct agreed upon pricing. Andrew, the Sales Manager, stopped by the office to introduce himself and to make me feel welcome to the dealership. Andrew shared with me about some cool apps that can be interfaced from the I-phone to the Honda. He also said if I ever had any questions, I could drop by the dealership at any time and he would be glad to assist. At Eskridge Honda, there was no pressure, no gimmicks, no games, and no flip-flopping on price. I was made to feel at home and felt truly appreciated as a valued customer. They even sent me away in a brand new courtesy car to drive until my new car is ready for delivery. Eskridge Honda is a huge cut above the local competition. You will find their staff to be friendly and to have integrity, while attending to the needs of the customer. Buying a new car doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience. Go to Eskridge Honda, ask for Michael Fister, and see for yourself how truly satisfying it is to do business with Eskridge Honda. You will be glad you didn't waste your time visiting the other dealerships in the city. Trust me on this.

We gave Eskridge Honda a second chance . . . . . .

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My wife and I own a local business. We met Michael Fister away from the car dealership. When I mentioned that we were looking for a used van, Michael started talking to us about Eskridge Honda. I told him I would never go there because we had a very bad experience with one of the managers in the past. Michael said there had been some changes, and he assured us that if we came down to Eskridge it would be a different experience. Because he did not come across as a typical car salesman, my guard came down immediately. We trusted him and decided to give Eskridge a second chance. Michael was a tremendous contrast to any car salesman I have ever met. He is transparent and more like a good friend trying to help you. He was straightforward and honest about everything. We are very happy how he handled our purchase. We got a great deal and we love our van. Thanks to Michael, our confidence has been restored in Eskridge Honda.

Kudos to Michael Fister

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

In March 2013, I purchased my new Honda Civic at Eskridge. Immediately after entering the building, Michael approached me, ready to be of assistance. I found him to be so helpful, it made the experience so much nicer. So . . . . when my new 2013 Honda was recently involved in an accident, it was totaled out, I knew I wanted another Civic just like it. I called Michael, knowing he would completely take care of my situation. He was extremely sympathetic and helpful. I wasn't disappointed. It is such a breath of fresh air, in today's society, to receive good customer service. Period. Michael is professional, while also being warm and friendly. He is definitely an asset to the Eskridge Honda Company.

Mrs. Kathy Rosebeary

by from Midwest City, OK |

My husband surprised my with my CRV for my birthday, he worked with Michael Fister who was excellant. He let him bring it home to make sure its the one I wanted and had the option to change it. He spoke highly of Michael Fister as a sales person and a Christian man. He made it all go so easy and fun! we had purchased out 2007 Accord at this same dealership and would go back there if we change vehicles again. We were extremely please with all the people at Eskridge!! LOVE my CRV

by far the best service i've every had

by from oklahoma city, oklahoma |

my name is mary vanhorn i would like thank everbody at Eskridge honda for getting my son approved for his first new car (2013 honda civic) everybody was excellent at working with him i would especially like thank micheal fister and all the people at Eskridge for their hard work

excellent service

by from oklahoma city,oklahoma |

we had great service the people at eskridge especially micheal fister work really really hard to get me approved for my 2013 honda civic my time their was well spend i would highly recommend any body shopping for a car to visit eskridge honda and ask for micheal fister the sells team and the finance department are wonderful

Amazing buying experience

by from OKC, OK |

Just had the most amazing experience at Eskridge Honda. I worked with Kim to find the right CRV. They found me the right options at a monthly payment that worked in my budget. The whole process was handled very professionally. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or preowned vehcicle. Jana Szat.

Great customer service and support!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We had a great expierence at Eskridge Honda! We had went there before to purchase a previous car so we had one salesmen in mind. Micheal Fister. He went above and beyond to help us out to find a better car. He even offered to fill our gas tank if we got it! He made sure we got the best most affordable car and we did get it. Overall everything at Eskridge Honda was amazing and so eaasy. :) I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a car.