Jim Norton Toyota of Lawton

7110 Northwest Quanah Parker Trailway, Lawton, OK 73505

New 877-718-7611
Used 866-301-5522
Service 877-875-7562

Most trusted name in Oklahoma for over 60 years!

Great to deal with.

by from Kelowna, BC, Canada |

As a Canadian citizen purchasing a used vehicle in the United States, I felt confident buying a used truck from Jim Norton Toyota without first seeing and test driving the vehicle. They always replied to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and provided excellent knowledge and advice. Most importantly they were very easy to deal with when it came to negotiating a price.

June 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. Hope to help you in the future.

Excellent!

by from lawton, Ok |

The service was excellent. I had a great time with the friendly and great staff. Kayna was one of the best sales persons!

Good Deal

by from Lawton, OK |

Experience overall was good. The only complaint I may have may be the time it had taken for the vehicle to be detailed.

Seemed OK at first...

by from Lawton, OK |

I recently came in to trade my Durango in for something less expensive. I owed nothing on my car, and basically needed something with 4 wheels and an engine to get me around, and some cash back to cover some expenses that came up. Firstly, they wanted to give me almost 2k less than BLACK BOOK, not Blue Book, which was absurd. I finally settled at 1k below Black Book just because my situation was dire, and they were more than willing to exploit it. It seemed like a good idea at first, and all seemed to be at least moderately OK until I started to inquire about how long it would take to get the check for the difference owed?1 business day, maybe 2 would make sense (you got your money, now give me mine, right?)?but I am now going on a week, and still no check. I can?t blame the salesman, but I can certainly blame the staff in management and accounting and whoever the hard-working individual is that types those super-long numbers into the checks and prints them off.

very unhappy with dealer decision.

by from Lawton Oklahoma |

Service department refused to replace a damaged tail light cover. There was no impact on the vehicle so i felt that the dealer was responsible for replacement. With less than 9,000 miles this should have been .taken care of

New Auto Purchase

by from Wichita Falls |

I was not looking to make a deal today, but the sales staff and management made it impossible to say no. What a great buying experience.

July 4, 2014

Thank you Chris, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and hope you enjoy your new Toyota!

car purchase

by from Lawton, OK |

Jim Norton is great when doing business. The customer service is terrific.

Good Service Report

by from Elgin, Ok |

I appreciate the quick and friendly service. Everyone was very accommodating and anxious to please,

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to helping you in the future!

the best day of my life

by from clarksville TN |

From the time I arrived to dealer, the sale guys (Orlando) knew to which vehicle take me and what was the better fit for me. He show me all the features that I will need the test drive was amazing. Will recommend it to everyone.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Jose, I hope you enjoy that new Tundra and we hope to help you again in the future!

Car purchase

by from Lawton,OK |

Drove in for a tire pressure light on the dash, drove out in a new car. Norton Toyota has continued to demonstrate outstanding quality in their automotive products, excellence in customer service, and constantly faithful dedication to their customers. What few problems or concerns we've experienced since our first purchase in 2009 were all handled to satisfaction in short order. Norton Toyota continues to impress us and we expect to remain long term customers. I want to give special thank to the sales rep who handled our last purchase, he has proven himself to be a solid, reliable salesman and a friend who does his best and tells the truth.

good service,

by from fort sill ok |

my experience with jim northon and the sales associate WAS GOOD

June 26, 2014

We are glad to hear that, looking forward to helping you again in the future!