Doenges Family of Autos

1901 SE Washington Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006

New 888-498-9757
Used 888-564-1138
Service 888-229-8653

Home of the $9.95 Oil Change! Doenges will buy your vehicle, whether you buy from us or not.

Service Department

by from Bartlesville, OK |

Have owned two Dodge vans in the past several years and have always taken them to Quinn Dodge for service. Have spent several thousand dollars at Quinn. Took my van to Quinn this morning because the rubber/plastic piece underneath the front bumper was loose and hanging down. I got it pushed back up but it was making me extremely nervous driving. The man at the service desk did not even look at it but told me he couldn't get me in for service until next Wednesday (5 days from now). Told him I would take it somewhere else. Took it to Doenges. They had it fixed in less than 20 minutes and did not charge me a dime. Thank you so much!!!

Buying a new vehicle

by from Ramona Ok |

Just bought another new vehicle from Doenges,I always deal with Bill Hight, he is very knowledgeable and a super nice guy. Bill always treat us like we're family and is a pleasure to work with. I have bought several new vehicles and never dealt with anyone else like him. There is absolutely no hassle and he will make the process easy, almost enjoyable. Have Smokey do the financial/payment process and you will be just as pleased. Dean Walden

Purchased Ford F250-Love it.

by from Okmulgee, OK |

Working with the internet department and the facility when I went to pick up my new purchase was the least stressful car buying experiences I have had. The whole dealer team was pleasant and nice the whole time I was there. Thanks!