Janzen Toyota

New 888-402-6817
Used 866-414-5603
Service 866-857-3089

Come Zee the Difference

Great experience start to finish

by from Stillwater, OK |

I was in the market for a new or lightly used car and a friend suggested I check out Janzen. After working with Benjamin Garner and Kyle Fox I ended up getting a near new Scion FR-S and absolutely love it, the entire process start to finish was great. While looking for a new car their service was both professional and welcoming, and they worked with me to find a car that fit my needs and budget instead of trying to push me past what I was comfortable with. I would gladly and confidently recommend them to any friend or family member in the surrounding area.

September 18, 2014

Eli, thank you very much for providing us your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your Scion FR-S! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to your salesperson, Benjamin Garner. Welcome to the Janzen family!

Janzen toyota

by from Stillwater |

Overall best car buying expirence of my life!!! The staff was exelant!

January 19, 2015

Mr. Vanaman, Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent purchase! If there is anything else that we can to do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Janzen Family!

Great deal with Jerry Gustafson

by from Stillwater, OK |

Recently I got a new RAV4 from Janzen toyota, and my dealer was Jerry Gustafson. I'm very glad that I ended buying my car from him rather than Bob Howard or other places. I did enough search and had couple of prices and he beat them for me! He is an expert person in his job and knows how to keep you there, a real gentleman! He cares about his customers and not only about their money! You will see same respect from him as your first day in Janzen Toyota! Reza

November 5, 2014

Dear Reza, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience at our dealership. Jerry Gustafson has been with our dealership for many years, and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with him. If there is anything else we can do to take care of your vehicle needs, don't hesitate to ask Mr. Gustafson. Welcome to the Janzen family!

Like the dealer, bought our last car from Janzen

by from OKLAHOMA |

We are still in the market for a Camry LE. Still trying for a better price on the end of the year 2014.5 Camry. Figure $7 - $8 dollars cheaper (monthly payment) would make the difference in a purchase. Hope we don't have to go to Tulsa to buy one. Hope we don't need to wait for the new 2015 models.

September 19, 2014

Dear Love Toyota cars, we would love the opportunity to earn your business here at Janzen Toyota. If you are still searching for a 2014.5 Toyota Camry, please email ebusiness@janzentoyota with your vehicle request. We look forward to helping you find the vehicle that best suits your needs!

Great Place to buy Vehicles

by from Pawnee, ok |

Purchased 2014 Corolla S Plus. Trish Ellis was a great sales person! She explained all the aspect of the Corolla and answered all of the questions that we had. Grant Rempel gave us a awesome deal!! We were remembered from our 2007 Corolla purchase. Will go back again!!

August 20, 2014

Dear Gene, Thank you for providing us feedback on your experience. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed working with our staff. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to take care of your vehicle needs for many years to come. Welcome to the Janzen family!

Dealer review

by from Mission, TX |

Sales rep. was very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel at home. We bought the car over the phone and when we got there the paperwork was ready, the car detailed and just waiting on us. The financial officer was equally friendly and prepared to finish the process of the purchase and was helpful in expediting the title so we could take it with us because we needed to register the car in another state. I would recommend them to anyone.

July 28, 2014

Mr. Colborn, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. If there is anything we can ever do to take care of your vehicle needs, please don't hesitate to ask! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Janzen family!

Good Guys!

by from Enid, Oklahoma |

My car buying experience was nothing short of sensational with Janzen Toyota. My salesman Ben Garner was polite and very helpful. I also can not say enough about the F&I department. No unwanted pressure tactics to sell you additional products or warranties just to pad their "back end" after the sale. I have a Toyota dealership in my town but chose to drive out of town because of the good things I had heard about these guys and I was not disappointed. Highly recommended.

July 4, 2014

Mr. Gilbert, Thank you very much for providing us feedback on your experience. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with our staff. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs for many years to come. Welcome to the Janzen family!

WHAT A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Oklahoma City, OK. |

Bought a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited last week. We negotiated the deal over the phone, and I went to Stillwater to pick it up on Saturday. When I got it home in OKC, I discovered a coolant leak. I contacted my salesperson and after talking to management, they agreed to fix it, and allowed me to take it to the mechanic of my choice. While there, my mechanic also found another leak in the transmission coolant line and they agreed to fix it also. Most dealerships would have given me a hard time, and probably would have made me bring it back to them for repair, or not repaired it at all. What a wonderful experience. I will always check with them first when looking for a new or used car. I Highly recommend Janzen Toyota!

April 11, 2014

Greg, Thank you for giving us your feedback! It brings me joy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at our dealership. We are a customer service driven dealership and strive to go above and beyond for our customers. Whenever you or your vehicle are in need, please keep us in mind.

My experience with Janzen Toyota in Stillwater, OK

by from Stillwater, OK |

I bought a Sienna Van today at Janzen Toyota in Stillwater, OK. I have owned a 2000 Sienna Van since 2000 and the service department has always exceeded my expectations. Jessie Wood is the man that I contact when I need help. He communicates with me and helps me. Service is important to me as I keep my cars for a long time. I looked at the vans during this time but this time I found what I wanted. I will keep my van anad have the new one. While I was having my van serviced, Aaron Caldwell helped me. He was not pushy and showed the features. He was knowledgeable and showed me how the seats move to meet my needs. He was the person who was in charge of my purchase. Trish Ellis helped him with my questions. She was professional and helpful. The next step was to work with Foster Prescott. This was where I really needed help and he explained everything and when I would ask him the same question he was great. Aaron helped me when my purchase and I bought the van today. He made everything easy and seamless!

April 11, 2014

Ms. Carney, I am pleased to hear of your great experiences with our dealership! Jessie Wood, Aaron Caldwell, Trish Ellis, and Foster Prescott are all wonderful assets to our organization, and I'm glad that you enjoyed them all. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best car buying experience!

by from Tulsa, OK |

We had been to several dealerships in Tulsa and Muskogee and they simply wanted to sell us what they had or couldn't facilitate the pre-sale of the exact vehicle we wanted. We were pretty frustrated until we started calling around to other dealerships . Our first and only call was to Janzen Toyota in Stillwater, OK. Suzi Kugel just happened to answer and from that first call to delivery of our beautiful 2014 Highlander, she made made the process so easy! In addition, she was easy to talk to and so helpful. She got us exactly what we wanted. She didn't try to force us into anything we did not want. She didn't just want to sell a car, she was intent on making the whole experience a pleasant one and she did! Thank you Suzi for also taking the time to make sure we could operate the vehicle and utilize its fantastic features. You and the management and staff at Janzen Toyota of Stillwater are simply. THE BEST!

February 27, 2014

Ms. Jennemann, Thank you for giving us your feedback! You most definitely have a wonderful product and we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience as well. If you ever have any questions about your new Highlander, don't hesitate to ask Suzi!

Love Love my new car!! Thank you Suzi Kugel!!!

by from Stillwater Ok |

Suzi made my first "buying a new car" adventure more amazing than I could have ever thought! She was nice, caring, honest, and most of all listened to me and what I wanted (you can't find a lot of dealers who do that anymore)! I will go back to her every time from now on and I will make sure I send every one I know to her. Absolutely Amazing Experience!!!!!

February 27, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot, Thank you for your feedback and your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience working with Suzi Kugel.