Don Carlton Honda

4141 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74145

New 866-966-6503 New866-966-6503
Used 877-544-3601 Used877-544-3601
Service 877-460-0482 Service 877-460-0482

Family owned and Operated for over 37 years.

FRIEDNLY AND PROFESSIONAL

by from Muldrow, Ok |

I went into this dealership today and was greeted very quick by a salesman of the name of Allan. He was very professional and was able to answer all my questions without any hesitation. I'm still trying to figure out if the car is within my budget but I was very happy with my experience there.

awesome

by from tulsa,ok |

Very easy and great customer service, fast process. We love the civic. Couldn't believe you could change the whole car to sapnish.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Muldrow, OK |

Joey Scott did a amazing job today! Our family had too meet a certain budget and he made it happen. I wouldn't buy a car from anywhere else!

Great Customer Service!

by from Coweta, Ok |

I purchased my Honda CRV in January 2015. This was my first time buying a car without the help of a parent. Mo and Samer both made my experience pleasant and efficient. I needed a car right then, and they made sure I was able to get what I wanted and needed. I knew, without a doubt, that I was getting the best possible price on this car by purchasing from Don Carlton Honda. Since then, in dealing with the service/maintenance department, I have had nothing but professional and quality experiences. They always make sure I am 100% satisfied with the work. I highly recommend Don Carlton Honda as your place of purchase and maintenance for your vehicles.

Excellent!

by from Tulsa, OK |

The service department at Don Carlton is excellent and plays a role in my decision to purchase three cars from that dealership. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Deceptive pricing/financing

by from Tulsa,ok |

The staff was very friendly. We worked with a salesman and directly with the general manager. They attempted to sell us our car at "below cost" which happened to be $50 more than MSRP. When we noticed the deceptive price the salesman tried to justify by saying "well we took added Money to your trade-in value". The general manager stated honda did not make the pilot with black leather in anything other than the Touring model which proved to be incorrect as every other honda dealership in the area just so happened to have black leather in models other than the touring. Nice people, but they are definitely more interested in you driving a car off the lot than giving you a good deal.

Don't spend your money here!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Don't spend your money here! Service Dept. doesn't stand behind their work, staff is deceptive and overall this dealership/service dept. does not have good customer service. We paid $105 for an engine diagnosis that did not detect the problem, car broke down out of state, had to have it towed to a Honda dealer in MO who performed the same diagnosis and found the problem, they stated that the first diagnosis definitely should have revealed the issue if it had been performed thoroughly. I asked Don Carlton for a refund and they deceived me into bringing in another vehicle for needed repairs, stating they would "work with me" to provide services instead of issuing me a refund. I did not authorize additional services that I would be charged for, but instead asked how the price would be effected since they had me come in under the impression that they were working with me to provide goodwill repairs. Instead, the service manager left and I was charged for the additional repairs which I did not agree to. DECEPTIVE, SHADY dealership and service dept. Go somewhere else!