Don Carlton Honda

4141 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74145

Used 918-622-3636

Deceptive pricing/financing

by from Tulsa,ok |

The staff was very friendly. We worked with a salesman and directly with the general manager. They attempted to sell us our car at "below cost" which happened to be $50 more than MSRP. When we noticed the deceptive price the salesman tried to justify by saying "well we took added Money to your trade-in value". The general manager stated honda did not make the pilot with black leather in anything other than the Touring model which proved to be incorrect as every other honda dealership in the area just so happened to have black leather in models other than the touring. Nice people, but they are definitely more interested in you driving a car off the lot than giving you a good deal.

Don't spend your money here!

by from Tulsa, OK |

Don't spend your money here! Service Dept. doesn't stand behind their work, staff is deceptive and overall this dealership/service dept. does not have good customer service. We paid $105 for an engine diagnosis that did not detect the problem, car broke down out of state, had to have it towed to a Honda dealer in MO who performed the same diagnosis and found the problem, they stated that the first diagnosis definitely should have revealed the issue if it had been performed thoroughly. I asked Don Carlton for a refund and they deceived me into bringing in another vehicle for needed repairs, stating they would "work with me" to provide services instead of issuing me a refund. I did not authorize additional services that I would be charged for, but instead asked how the price would be effected since they had me come in under the impression that they were working with me to provide goodwill repairs. Instead, the service manager left and I was charged for the additional repairs which I did not agree to. DECEPTIVE, SHADY dealership and service dept. Go somewhere else!