James Hodge Ford Lincoln

Service 888-743-9744

The #1 Cars.com Dealer!

Great buying Experience

by from Braggs, Ok |

Wanted to share a positive buying experience. Went used SUV shopping last week. After looking at several "over" used vehicles at multiple dealerships, we met Randy Howard at James Hodge Ford. He showed us several used vehicles then offered to show us a new Ford Escape. We looked at it and left the dealership, ate lunch and made decision to buy it. We are senior citizens and the last vehicle we bought we felt bull-dozed into and have never felt we got a good deal. This last experience was totally different, we love our Ford Escape and feel like we made a great deal! Randy and the sales team at Hodge Ford made this a very good experience and we will definitely recommend them to all friends and family!

AmyP Ford Escape best experience ever

by from Muskogee Oklahoma |

I just purchased my first car ever from James hodge ford. I got the pleasure of getting Larry Cagle as my sales man he took the time to listen to me I felt like he really cared sincerely about what I wanted what my budget was and he made it happen got me in my new 2014 SUV and in my budget. I would highly recommend going to James hodge ford of Muskogee and ask for Larry Cagle to walk this exciting walk with you. I'll never buy from anyone other then them.

completely satisfied

by from Muskogee, OK |

I recently purchased a new truck from James Hodge Ford. Love my new F150! I am completely satisfied with my vehicle and the staff at this dealership. I would highly recommend James Hodge Ford to anyone wanting a new vehicle.

service

by from Muskogee, OK |

Like that they have records on my car and remind me of service that I typically would not think of.

Great customer service

by from Pourm, OK |

I have used your facilities for the last 7 years when I had the Ford F250 and have always had very satisfactory service from Mark Bollinger. So when I traded it in on the Ford Explorer your sales rep Robert Johnson was very considerate and helped me through the process.

very good service

by from Muskogee, Ok. 74403 |

Very good service, I had and oil chang. friendly and helpful service men. I will come back for my next service.

Excellent service

by from Muskogee, OK |

James and Phil were great help. They were able to get me in and out of the service department quickly. I'm very happy with JHF.

Explorer purchase

by from Pocola oklahoma |

Just recently purchased a new Explorer Limited. Was very satisfied with my sales person, (Chris Collins) I done a majority of the work prior to arriving at the dealership, I.e. Negoatied the bottom dollar price for the vehicle, went up there with financing in hand, all that was left to do is appraise my trade. Once we arrived at 2 PM, we drove the explorer, and came back. Liked it and was ready to trade. Everyone was very polite and helpful. However the only issue I had was the very lengthy process of getting my trade appraised. My trade set there till 4 PM before my trade was even looked at. It was 5:30 before I left the dealership, that seemed a bit long to me, with all that was done prior to arrival. Overall, very pleased with my purchase, and all the staff at hodges dealership, just need a better more efficient process. I will consider buying again from Hodges in muskogee.

New F150XLT OFF ROAD 4X4 PURCHASE

by from Tahlequah, OK |

Truck purchase I must admit, I have NEVER had so much fun and felt like I was just hanging out with my "friends and family" during my New F150XLT Off Road 4x4 purchase. From the moment I arrived at the lot, I was treated with respect and felt like the salesmen truly listened to what I wanted in a truck. I felt there was no "smoke and mirrors", that prices and options were presented to me in a very professional manner and that all my questions were answered fully and completely. The salesmen went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with my new truck purchase. I have purchases several new cars before and one of which was a new truck in 2012 from another Ford dealership and I must say that my recent purchase of my 2014 Ford truck surpassed them all. The staff made me feel warm and welcome and I didn't feel like I was just a another customer or just another commission. I felt as though they truly wanted to do everything in their powers to get me into the truck of my dreams. AND THEY DID!!! I am completely satisfied with my new F150 4x4 off road truck purchase. I felt like I received the best trade-in price they could give me for my 2012 F150 and the interest rate is spectacular. I loved the fact I walked in and told them what I wanted and most importantly what I didn't want and they exceeded my expectations. All the staff was very kind and courteous from my salesmen to the financial officer that completed my paperwork. I will recommend James Hodge Ford to all my friends and family.

F150 4x4 crew cab pickup

by from Muskogee,OK |

Everyone involved worked hard to get my business. I came in not expecting to buy a new truck but the sales rep I dealt with showed me that I could get one.

A WASTE OF TIME

by from Eufaula, OK |

We made an Internet Appointment to look at and buy a Lincoln Nav. Bryan Lynn called back to set it up for a Wednesday. long story short, Bryan wasn't there, and SUV was loaned out Till Friday. But what makes it worse is, THEY JUST DID NOT CARE!