James Hodge Ford Lincoln

1200 N Main St, Muskogee, OK 74401

New 888-719-1627
Used 888-286-9871
Service 888-743-9744

FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE ONLY @ JAMES HODGE!!

Contacted Randy Howard by phone and expressed the

by from Muskogee, Oklahoma |

Contacted Randy Howard by phone and expressed the type and options desired on a new F-150 Ecoboost. Randy presented a couple of options and a comparative of price of the options. I made my decision and the vehicle was obtained and held while I was gone for ten days and was waiting when I returned. Mike Warren worked to get me the requested interest rate desired. Facility is in process of remodel is reason for low rating of facilities.

James Hodge Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 30, 2015

Carl, thank you for the business and taking your valuable time to give us a positive review online. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Good job

by from muskogee okla |

worked very hard for me to make the deal happen im very happy they all did a great job.

awsome service down to earth people

by from muskogee Oklahoma |

Jaela Mims is a very nice lady . Patient out going a real sweet person . Could not ask for nothing better ! :-)

Best Experience I've Had

by from Fort Gibson, OK (Muskogee County) |

I looked at a used vehicle there at James Hodge Ford, and I must say that this was the best experience I've had with a car salesman. Johnny Terrell did a great job helping me look at vehicles and test them out. I've dealt with plenty of car salesmen; I tend to change vehicles pretty often. He helped me every way he could, and gave me the best deal the dealership would let him. He's the salesman I would recommend. - Steve McClurg

Review

by from Webbers falls ok |

I Was going through a hard time in my life but thanks to Johnny Terrell my sales guy and the James Hodge Ford staff I was able to get into a car I love a 2014 Ford Fusion!!

Great service department & very good sales person.

by from Wagoner, Ok. |

Johnny Tervell was my salesman when I bought a new car. He wasn't pushy like the old time sales people. He gave you time to think. Also didn't talk down to me because I was a woman. The service manager went out of his way when I had an older car in for repairs.

THE HODGE DIFFERENCE

by from Sallisaw OK |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape in Sept from James Hodge in Muskogee. My experience with them was exceptional as I was very taken care by their management staff to get every available option I was after on my vehicle. They really made the stress of buying a car easy. The staff is great and I will continue to do business with them in the future.

Best experience

by from muskogee ok |

i went in just looking around afraid to deal with the high pressure guy. I was suprised when i met Bryan Lynn and found that he was not only helpful and very informative but he didn't push or pressure me. When we went into the office everyone was pleasent and helpful. I felt like they were really trying to help. I will be back when its time for another vehicle and i would recommend them to anyone.

Great service ! Very professional!

by from Muskogee |

Bryan Lynn took good care of me. He is the person that I will send my friends to see. He made me feel welcome and that he really cared about what I wanted and was looking for. I never felt pressured to buy and I appreciated that. He walked me through the process and I felt like he was making sure I was getting the best deal I could get. James Hodge Ford Muskogee is a great place to buy a car.

Knowledgeable Sales Staff

by from Westminster, Colorado |

If you are purchasing, make sure you get with Larry Cagle, very knowledgeable young man!

AmyP Ford Escape best experience ever

by from Muskogee Oklahoma |

I just purchased my first car ever from James hodge ford. I got the pleasure of getting Larry Cagle as my sales man he took the time to listen to me I felt like he really cared sincerely about what I wanted what my budget was and he made it happen got me in my new 2014 SUV and in my budget. I would highly recommend going to James hodge ford of Muskogee and ask for Larry Cagle to walk this exciting walk with you. I'll never buy from anyone other then them.

James Hodge Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 30, 2015

Hello Amy, Congratulations on your first vehicle! I am glad that you had a great experience here with Larry. He is one of our top salesman. Thank you for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.