James Hodge Ford Lincoln

1200 N Main St, Muskogee, OK 74401

New 888-719-1627 New 888-719-1627
Used 888-286-9871 Used 888-286-9871
Service 888-743-9744 Service 888-743-9744

FREE OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE ONLY @ JAMES HODGE!!

Contacted Randy Howard by phone and expressed the

by from Muskogee, Oklahoma |

Contacted Randy Howard by phone and expressed the type and options desired on a new F-150 Ecoboost. Randy presented a couple of options and a comparative of price of the options. I made my decision and the vehicle was obtained and held while I was gone for ten days and was waiting when I returned. Mike Warren worked to get me the requested interest rate desired. Facility is in process of remodel is reason for low rating of facilities.

James Hodge Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 30, 2015

Carl, thank you for the business and taking your valuable time to give us a positive review online. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

ATTN MR. BRYAN LYNN

by from DENTON, TEXAS |

FIVE DAYS AGO I GOT INTERACTIVE WITH YOUR ON LINE RECEPTIONIST EMMA VICTORS, FOR HER TO GET IN CONTACT WITH MR. BRYAN LYNN, WITH RESPECT TO SOME PARTS WHOSE ESTIMATE I NEEDED IN GHANA, WEST AFRICA. TILL DATE HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY RESPONSE YET. CAN'T FIND THE INTERACTIVE FIELD TODAY. PARDON ME ALSO. BUT COULDN'T HAVE COMPLETED THESE FIELDS BECAUSE OF THE WAY ITS BEEN DESIGNED. ( CITY, STATE) PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. THANKS.

I bought my Pruis from James Hodge. Love my car

by from Broken Arrow, Ok |

Hodge really does take care of his customers. He has the best salesmen, finance managers, and General manager. They will take care of all your concerns and strive to get the lowest interest rates. Hodge dealership also gives back to the communities. A family atmosphere. Also there is no hassel when you take your vehicle in for an oil change. Even though the oil change is free you're treated like you just bought the vehicle. They also check your car out for any problems and go the extra mile and wash your vehicle. Now that what I call service.

Service Department ! Rude !!

by from Stigler Ok |

A dealership is only as good as the service after the sale and this is where these people completely disappoint. The service department was so rude with the exception of James that I was humiliated. I've bought 4 new cars there and first time I came in for service work was treated horrible. I will never be back these people must hate their job. They were stuck up and rude. They put on a great show at the sale but after that they could care less! Beware!!!

Customer

by from Muskogee |

My 2012 Ford Mustang was recently repaired a James Hodge Ford. The quality of service I received from the General Manager and the Service Manager was SUPERB. I never would have imagined that in today's time that people really do care. Well the gentlemen at James Hodge Ford do care about their customers. I was told the repair job would take a few days considering the parts had to be shipped to the dealership. I was provided a loaner vehicle and though it took longer to repair, I was never without transportation. I received the phone call that my vehicle was repaired and ready for pick-up. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted by a very nice young lady. I don't recall her name but she was professional. I do recall admiring her "high heel" shoes :-). I was then greeted by the service manager who was very professional. He explained the repairs in detail. Again, in today's time who would imagine that there are people who are honest and do care about the quality of service one receives. If your vehicle needs repairs, take it to James Hodge Ford. If you are considering purchasing a new vehicle, go to James Hodge Ford. I not only had an excellent experience with James Hodge Ford but a memorable one. Thank you!!!!

Good job

by from muskogee okla |

worked very hard for me to make the deal happen im very happy they all did a great job.

awsome service down to earth people

by from muskogee Oklahoma |

Jaela Mims is a very nice lady . Patient out going a real sweet person . Could not ask for nothing better ! :-)

Best Experience I've Had

by from Fort Gibson, OK (Muskogee County) |

I looked at a used vehicle there at James Hodge Ford, and I must say that this was the best experience I've had with a car salesman. Johnny Terrell did a great job helping me look at vehicles and test them out. I've dealt with plenty of car salesmen; I tend to change vehicles pretty often. He helped me every way he could, and gave me the best deal the dealership would let him. He's the salesman I would recommend. - Steve McClurg

Review

by from Webbers falls ok |

I Was going through a hard time in my life but thanks to Johnny Terrell my sales guy and the James Hodge Ford staff I was able to get into a car I love a 2014 Ford Fusion!!

Great service department & very good sales person.

by from Wagoner, Ok. |

Johnny Tervell was my salesman when I bought a new car. He wasn't pushy like the old time sales people. He gave you time to think. Also didn't talk down to me because I was a woman. The service manager went out of his way when I had an older car in for repairs.