Toyota of Muskogee

(4.2) 6 Reviews

2314 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401

Great service also very freindly people

by from Gore,OKLAHOMA |

I was looking on line and found a four wheel drive Tacoma at Toyota of Muskogee that I liked. When my wife and I looked at some other trucks we found one that we really liked better than the one we seen on the internet. Rodney Gutierrez the sales person was very helpful in telling us all about the truck and getting us a great deal. The whole ordeal was very easy; would recommend Toyota of Muskogee to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Internet Department at Toyota of Muskogee

by from Muskogee, Ok |

I looked on line at some of the 2013 Corolla's and did a chat with the internet salesman Mike Henry. He was very helpfull and invited me in to take a test drive. I came in the next day and Mike and I found the right Corolla for my needs. We sat do and there was not pressure from Mike for me to buy the vehicle. It was a very plesant experience at Toyota of Muskogee. I recomend you call the guys in the internet department, they are very low pressure and let you make your own decissions. That is what I liked about my car deal. GO TO TOYOTA OF MUSKOGEE INTERNET DEPARTMENT AND GET A GREAT DEAL. I will send all my friends and famly to Mike Henry in the internet department at Toyota of Muskogee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best car experience of my life

by from prague, oklahoma |

great experience, i was so happy when i left with my new car..... they made me comfortable and at ease with everything.... i am so happy i came to this dealership.... my son had found this dealer online and worked with the internet department.... they where great... My trade in process was very professional and Bill Smith was great.....he was older and treated me with respect.... His manager, Dave Thompson was so easy to talk too.... I am so thankful we came to Toyota of Muskogee....

The time I had at Toyota of muskogee

by from Checotah |

Well lets just say it was the best buying car experience I have ever had loved my sales person rod Thierry he was so cute an honest an up front about every question I had. So if you ever get to work with that young man it will be a pleasure. I promise

Hunting for good used car

by from Hulbert, OK |

After weeks and weeks of searching for a quality used car to use for work, my husband finally came across a good deal at Toyota of Muskogee. I bet I have driven by the place dozens of times, but a bit leery of car dealerships, I decided to let the husband do all leg work. After he picked one out that he thought I would like, I joined him at the dealership and I was pleasantly surprised that the experience was not so bad after all. The staff was helpful and professional.

Internet sales department is horrible

by from Tulsa, OK |

I went into this dealership looking at a used Tacoma. We sit down to work the deal after many phone calls and e-mails trying to negotiate this deal. I have the e-mail where we agreed to a price and a trade-in amount. Since, it was quite a drive from my house to this really small town. I get there and they wanted to change the deal and use a lot of dealership math tricks to try to confuse me. They even tried to get me to pay for the Toyota certification process on a certified pre-owned Toyota. It did not work and when I called the Manager on the math tricks he personally came out to try to ake me purchase the vehiclesince I said I would in an e-mail. I told them I said I would for this price and for this amount for my trade-in. Then they tried to say they could not find my keys for my trade-in. Funny thing was I had the keys to the Tacoma It was hard for them to keep my keys if I had their keys. This was one of the worst experiences I have had purchasing a car, be leery of their internet sales department. I believe that this is a dealership that gives honest dealerships a bad name.