Van Chevrolet

New 877-651-0351
Used 866-883-5720
Service 866-238-6965

Van Can Deliver!

BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Dexter was patient as he taught me the ins and outs of my new vehicle. He was pleasant and personable. He accommodated my last minute request to place locks on my wheels. He explained my warranty to me as well. He was a real pleasure!!! I am sending my friend to Dexter next week to buy a car because he was so great!

May 28, 2014

Jill, Thanks for the great review and recommendation! Please let us know if you have any further questions about your new vehicle - we're happy to explain at any time! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

supervisor

by from Carrollton, Texas |

Facility is great, clean environment, all employees greet you with a smile, and very helpful. I strongly recommended these place to anyone who wants to buy there next car.

July 29, 2014

Dear Leonardo, Thank you for your recommendation! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

OWNER

by from IRVING, TX |

Very clean, great shuttle services, plenty of service personnel. Prompt attention to warranty service. Great diagnosis program (fair and balanced)!

July 28, 2014

Dear Terry, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle maintenance and repair! We appreciate your feedback! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Van Chevrolet Service Department

by from Coppell, Texas |

Van Chevrolet service department did what I asked for with my older car, kept me informed with the progress by phone, told me of existing minor problems with my older car for my information. Provided shuttle service and did a good courtesy wash. Pleased with the results.

July 28, 2014

Dear Robert, Thank you for praising our service department. We work hard to provide each of our customers with a pleasant experience and we appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Your friends at Van Chevrolet

HAVE A CAR CHECKED BY THE PROS

by from ROWLETT, TX. |

I took a vehicle to the service dept to have it checked by experts before I purchased it from another dealer. They did a visual check , put it on the rack and showed me all he problems this car has. Thanks to Van Chevy I didn't purchase that car and they saved me thousands of dollars I would have spent on repairs. I'm still looking for that perfect car !

July 20, 2014

Thanks Susan we're glad you brought it here first as well! Remember being a loyal service customer with us entitles you to a discount on a new or certified pre-owned car with us!

Service at Van Chevrolet

by from Carrollton, Texas |

Encountered a transmission problem with my Chevy Avalanche. Drove into dealership and they took my vehicle and supplied me an 'In house loan car' which was greatly appreciated. Service Advisor contacted me as promised and explained the problem. After agreeing to repairs, work was completed earlier than estimated. Everyone I was in contact with (Service Advisor, loan car person, technician, cashier, etc.) at Van Chevrolet were very courteous. Will go back to Van Dealership for future repairs.

July 19, 2014

Always good to hear! We strive to make sure all our customers our completely satisfied and we appreciate the business.

Buying experience

by from Carrollton, TX |

Everyone at Van Chevrolet works to make car ownership a pleasure. Eric, my sales rep, was very patient and helpful in taking me through the process of trading cars. I continue to do business with them because the service team has been very courteous and friendly. Great team effort!

July 20, 2014

Thanks Sue! We appreciate the business and look forward to a great relationship going into the future.

Very accommodating

by from Dallas, TX |

All of my concerns were addressed and were worked on in manner that made me feel comfortable enough to purchase the vehicle. I was not in the market to purchase or have a payment, but they helped find what worked for me.

July 6, 2014

Thank you for the business! We try to make the process as simple as possible. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Excellent dealership and great people.

by from Lewisville, Tx. |

Had a good time buying this Camero. It was what I really wanted but did nit think I could afford it. They found exactly what I was looking for and made it fitmy budget. Dexter and all the team members here made me feel welcome.Dexter was very knowledgeable and made sure this was going to work for me. I will definitely come back to Van Chevrolet for my next car and will definitely tell my friends to come here first.

July 6, 2014

Awesome! Always glad to hear from our customers. Thank you for the business and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Great customer service!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Craig in the service department was very helpful. I will be taking my car back to this dealership.

July 6, 2014

Glad to hear from such a valued customer! Thank you for your continued business!

Mr.

by from CARROLLTON, TEXAS |

I am a very satisfied customer of Van Chevrolet. I will definitely buy my next Chevrolet at Van!

July 6, 2014

Thank You! We always strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and repeat business. We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your family!