Blake Utter Ford

(5.0) 9 Reviews

215 Hwy 75 North, Denison, TX 75020

ABSOLUTELY A WONDERFUL BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Fort Worth, Tx. |

I am so happy to write this review this morning. Blake Utter Ford assisted me immensely on my first buying experience. Not only was their pricing exceptional but there great customer service and timely response to my needs and concerns caused me to travel two hours to Denison just to purchase my new beautiful sports car. Thanks BLAKE UTTER FORD for EVERYTHING!!

Geat Service

by from Denison, Tx. |

Thanks for taking care of my car, you folks are the best.

Blake Utter Service Dept

by from Sherman, TX |

I had taken my car to several repair places and they were unable to locate the problem with my air conditioner. I took my car to Blake Utter Ford Service Department and a guy named Steve found the problem in one visit. My car is running great and I tell my friends about Steve and Blake Utter Ford.

Blake Utter Ford in Denison is wonderful

by from Van Alstyne, TX |

I completely trust Blake Utter Service Dept with my car. Steve, the Service Manager, is knowledgeable and takes time to hear your concern. He will coordinate every aspect of your car repair and service. I have taken my car there for service and for warranty work. I have never had a problem and I tell all my friends about them.

Best Dealership

by from Josephine,Texas |

I bought a new car from this dealership and had an excellent experience. They went above and beyond to help us find what we were looking for. I continue to take my car to Blake Utter Ford to get it serviced. The service department is always timely and the quality is spot on. Definitely the best dealership to do business with.

Car Repair Services

by from Plano, TX |

Outstanding customer service - do the job right! We have been so pleased with any oil change, repair service we've required on our vehicle. They are awesome.

Laurie Lawler

by from Denison, Texas |

This is the best dealership i"ve ever dealt with. The service department is the best, you always take care of my problems quick and with expertise. Thank you guys so much Steve, Robert, Ron and Sherry.

Bobby Blankenship

by from Denison, Texas |

I want to thank the guys in parts and service for taking care of my car problems. You guys are the best. May God Bless.

Great Service Department

by from Sherman, Texas |

The Blake Utter Ford service department has the friendliest and the most helpful people you will ever meet. Sherry was very helpful to find me the right tires for my vehicle and very prompt in getting them ordered and placed on my car. The service manager (Steve Gardner) is always very cordial and eager to help me. I?ve told people before that I buy my cars at Blake Utter Ford because of the service department.