Jupiter Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-232-0801

Dallas County's Oldest Family Owned Chevrolet Dealership

Best prices around!!

by from Richardson, TX |

Easily the best priced used selection around. I found my new Cadillac through them, and after calling, I made an appointment, and drove it home the same day! Really great staff- obviously a family, no one tripping over each other or fighting for business. I'm REALLY happy with my car and still haven't seen a better price than what I paid. Very happy!!!!

April 9, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase Natalie. Our staff will do whatever they can to get you the vehicle you want for the best price. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Visit Jupiter Chevrolet on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Ron Ofner- GM rofner@jupiterchev.com

Great Great Great!!!!

by from Dallas, tx. 75238 |

My name is Mark William Neely, I recently purchased a vehicle from you a chevy silverado 1500, the service was excellent, I felt very welcome. My sales person was Albert this guy went beyond measure to make sure I get the vehicle that suited me the best. Customer service was fantastic, he is a great guy, My mom love the way he negotiated the numbers for us, so that we would feel comfortable purchasing. I was hesitant on the truck at first but the overall person experience was great. That guy is a true salemen. My wife came in a few days ago so that I could get my truck inspected, and she told me he sat with her the whole entire time while our vehicle was being serviced , I would highly recommend jupiter Chevrolet and Albert. I been a member of the jupiter family for about 18 years. The services has always been great. GREAT!GREAT!

December 16, 2014

Mark, thank you for your continued loyalty to Jupiter Chevrolet over the years! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Albert during the purchase of your new Silverado. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

great customer service

by from mesquite tx |

"I spoke with one saleman Albert, he was very polite and patientm" He was pushy or aggressive. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone

December 15, 2014

Janet, thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We're glad to hear that Albert was friendly and professional during your time at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again at Jupiter Chevrolet!

Excellent Service!

by from Garland, TX |

My husband and I purchased our Camaro back in May and we have never been so elated with buying a car from top to bottom. We were already approved thru our credit card company but Jupiter Chevrolet found a rate that was better for us. We picked out what we wanted, and while completing the paperwork and verification process, the whole process took about 4 hours. We have never been so proud to drive a car that represents Jupiter Chevrolet!

December 15, 2014

Stephen and Kesha, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Jupiter Chevrolet! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you are both enjoying your new Camaro. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Worst service

by from Winona, Texas 75792 |

I bought a vehicle from this dealership! It was a disaster and a pain from start to finish. I will never use this dealer again. They messed up my paper work multiple times. They were over a month late getting my licenses plates to me. The people were rude and difficult. They were pushy and manipulative in signing. I hated this experience! The truck, I like.

April 30, 2014

Dear Disappointed, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our store. We are a family owned store, and the thought that you were not not satisfied with us is unacceptable in my eyes, and that of the family. I will do everything in my capacity to ensure that your next interaction with us will be a more productive one. All I ask is that you give us another chance. Below is my contact information. On your next visit, I will personally make sure that you are well taken care of. Please ask for me when you get here. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager

Great service

by from Plano, TX |

Very pleased with my experience in buying my new Chevy Sonic LT. Went above and beyond my expectations in finding exactly what I wanted.

April 30, 2014

Julie, Thank you visiting us, and I'm glad to see that you had such a great experience with us. At Jupiter Chevrolet, we will do our part to make sure that each time you come through our doors, that it will be a memorable and pleasant event. Please feel free to stop by our other facilities such as our Service Department, Parts and Collision Center. They too will make sure all of your vehicle's needs are fulfilled. Thank you again Julie, and enjoy your new Chevrolet Sonic. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager 972-271-9900 Ext:211

Visit to Jupiter Chevrolet

by from Dallas, TX |

My headlight was repaired very quickly, and I was able to talk to someone in finance about possibly extending my extended warranty. Unfortunately that could not be done, so I am currently searching for a company to extend the warranty on my 2009 Traverse for which I had a 5 year warranty that expired December 31, 2013. I wish I had been notified by GM that I needed to extend my warranty sooner so it could have been taken care of...

April 30, 2014

Janet, Thank you for visiting our service department, and I'm happy that you had a great interaction with your service adviser. Please don't hesitate to contact them should the need arise. As far as the warranty, I'm confident that we can help resolve it. Thank you again Janet. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager 972-271-9900: Ext 211

Great

by from Garland, Texas |

I was very pleased with Cart Denison, he was very up forward about everything and I will do all of my future business with my new family..... Jupiter Chevrolet . Thanks again for everything .

April 30, 2014

Randy, Thank you for you review. Transparency is what we are all about here at Jupiter Chevrolet. Feel free to visit, or contact us if we can be of any help to you. Thank you again for your business Randy. Ron Ofner General Manager rofner@jupiterchev.com

Above and beyond the simple oil change...

by from Garland Texas |

Took my Suburban in for a normal oil change and noticed the technician put a small can of something into the oil. I asked technician what this was and he replied it is an additive that is now put in with an oil change that helps engine performance. Above the duties of an oil change and I was thankful and appreciative that Jupiter has my best interests at heart. Thank you!

April 30, 2014

Glenda, Thank you for visiting our store. I'm glad to see that you were taken care of at our service department. We will keep going above and beyond they job at hand. Thank you again Glenda. Ron Ofner General Manager rofner@jupiterchev.com

GREAT SERVICE

by from GARLAND, TX |

When got off of work noticed that my keychain would not unlock my door. So I manually unlocked the door and the alarm went off . I immediately called Jupiter Chevrolet Service dept, spoke with MIKE. He immediately empathized and did some troubleshooting and the car did not turn on. He then offered to send Chevy to pick me up as I had to pick up my 4 yr old daughter by 6pm from daycare. Mike provided Roadside assistance phone number. Mike would keep checking on me if okay and also advised when I get to dealership that I would have a loaner car ready for me. As always this is the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

November 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We may not be perfect but what makes us different is we always strive to improve wherever possible and really do care about our customers.

Great Service Dept.

by from Mesquite, TX |

Excellent care - In addition to main problem with my vehicle, Service Advisor and Tech also checked and performed recall service, which I had forgotten to mention.

November 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Its the little things that add up, and its makes everyone feel better when customers take notice and the time to mention it. Come back and see us soon.