Jupiter Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-232-0801 Service 888-232-0801

Dallas County's Oldest Family Owned Chevrolet Dealership

Best prices around!!

by from Richardson, TX |

Easily the best priced used selection around. I found my new Cadillac through them, and after calling, I made an appointment, and drove it home the same day! Really great staff- obviously a family, no one tripping over each other or fighting for business. I'm REALLY happy with my car and still haven't seen a better price than what I paid. Very happy!!!!

April 9, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase Natalie. Our staff will do whatever they can to get you the vehicle you want for the best price. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Visit Jupiter Chevrolet on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Ron Ofner- GM rofner@jupiterchev.com

Great Service!

by from Garland, Texas |

I'd like to thank Albert and Hollywood from Jupiter Chevrolet for all of their help! Thanks to them both, my husband and I were able to dive off in our brand new car! Thank you again for your service Albert and Hollywood! :)

March 5, 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback, Alexandra! We really appreciate you sharing this with us. We're glad our team got exactly what you and your husband wanted and we hope you both enjoy it for a long time!

Great job Albert

by from Garland texas |

Albert did an Amazing job, I would definitly recommend him to anyone, The service was Phenomenal. I am a repeat customer, me and my wife actually purchased a 2008 jeep wrangler from you guy in 2012, Again , the service was great. I'm well pleased with my purchase. I spoke with Albert back in December. 2015, but i wasn't ready to buy. But the service that i was offered made me want to come back. The service was so great his manager thought he told me to tell him about the great service he provided, My wife and I travel up north , so we needed a better vehicle, so that she could get in and out of it, because of her recent back surgery. Albert pointed me to the right vehicle that was a great fit for us. This dealership cares about theire customers. I wasn't aware of all the cool features that the Chevy equinox had to offer, but albert was a great help I have a card here that says Sir Albert, Ask for him whenever you have the need to purchase a vehicle from Jupiter Chevrolet.Great job keep up the good work Sir Albert !!!! You guys will be seeing me again

January 17, 2016

Champ, thanks so much for sharing all of your incredible feedback with us here at Jupiter Chevrolet! We're very pleased to know that Albert was absolutely amazing during your experience. We hope you enjoy your new Equinox for many years and we look forward to seeing you and your wife in the future!

service ,,billing

by from Sicklerville NJ |

We Call bout our Truck from NJ its a 2007 white Silverado That was droped off as i was on hold and passed through several departments I got to talk to the assistant manager he told me we had no option but to pay for car rental fees ,Gas fees, detailing Fee,pick up rental car fee, i did not drive the car we were told if we didn't pay all this they would do something to our title like to get this resolved

Great job Albert

by from Dallas , texas |

My name is Margaret v. Handy, I recent purchased a srx from jupiter Chevrolet, I spoke with a salemen Albert. This guy is a keeper. His services was phenomenal, he treat me and my husband with such respect. We didnt think that the vehicle would be great fit for us but Albert really took the time to show us all the features and capabilities of the suv. Jupiter Chevrolet should be honored to have such a worker like albert. The sales manager was a great help as well. My husband and I actually brought Albert some of his wild game meat. Albert thank you for your help! Albert was such a doll, he sat for hours with us thru the entire process. Great salemen, everyone was great. Good job jupiter Chevrolet. I will definitely recommend you guys (especially the sales department

March 5, 2016

Thank you so much for that recommendation, Margaret! We truly appreciate your kind feedback very much and we are pleased to hear that you got a great new vehicle. We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Good job

by from Garland, Texas |

Hi my name is Tanya Simmons, I recently bought a car from you guys, My salemen I started out with Albert. Albert was a big help, he got me actually what I wanted and also a second option for me(a back up plan like he said). He made me laugh and feel comfortable. I also worked with Arin, he was a big help as well. Those guys are a good team. I sent my son over too, to work with Albert. Thanks for the help guys, keep it up

December 24, 2014

Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Jupiter Chevrolet! We're so happy to hear that you had such a lovely time with Albert and Arin during your time at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Great Great!!!!

by from Dallas, tx. 75238 |

My name is Mark William Neely, I recently purchased a vehicle from you a chevy silverado 1500, the service was excellent, I felt very welcome. My sales person was Albert this guy went beyond measure to make sure I get the vehicle that suited me the best. Customer service was fantastic, he is a great guy, My mom love the way he negotiated the numbers for us, so that we would feel comfortable purchasing. I was hesitant on the truck at first but the overall person experience was great. That guy is a true salemen. My wife came in a few days ago so that I could get my truck inspected, and she told me he sat with her the whole entire time while our vehicle was being serviced , I would highly recommend jupiter Chevrolet and Albert. I been a member of the jupiter family for about 18 years. The services has always been great. GREAT!GREAT!

December 16, 2014

Mark, thank you for your continued loyalty to Jupiter Chevrolet over the years! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Albert during the purchase of your new Silverado. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

great customer service

by from mesquite tx |

"I spoke with one saleman Albert, he was very polite and patientm" He was pushy or aggressive. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone

December 15, 2014

Janet, thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We're glad to hear that Albert was friendly and professional during your time at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again at Jupiter Chevrolet!

Excellent Service!

by from Garland, TX |

My husband and I purchased our Camaro back in May and we have never been so elated with buying a car from top to bottom. We were already approved thru our credit card company but Jupiter Chevrolet found a rate that was better for us. We picked out what we wanted, and while completing the paperwork and verification process, the whole process took about 4 hours. We have never been so proud to drive a car that represents Jupiter Chevrolet!

December 15, 2014

Stephen and Kesha, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Jupiter Chevrolet! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you are both enjoying your new Camaro. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Worst service

by from Winona, Texas 75792 |

I bought a vehicle from this dealership! It was a disaster and a pain from start to finish. I will never use this dealer again. They messed up my paper work multiple times. They were over a month late getting my licenses plates to me. The people were rude and difficult. They were pushy and manipulative in signing. I hated this experience! The truck, I like.

April 30, 2014

Dear Disappointed, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our store. We are a family owned store, and the thought that you were not not satisfied with us is unacceptable in my eyes, and that of the family. I will do everything in my capacity to ensure that your next interaction with us will be a more productive one. All I ask is that you give us another chance. Below is my contact information. On your next visit, I will personally make sure that you are well taken care of. Please ask for me when you get here. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager