Jupiter Chevrolet Inc

Service 888-232-0801

Dallas County's Oldest Family Owned Chevrolet Dealership

Best prices around!!

by from Richardson, TX |

Easily the best priced used selection around. I found my new Cadillac through them, and after calling, I made an appointment, and drove it home the same day! Really great staff- obviously a family, no one tripping over each other or fighting for business. I'm REALLY happy with my car and still haven't seen a better price than what I paid. Very happy!!!!

April 9, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase Natalie. Our staff will do whatever they can to get you the vehicle you want for the best price. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Visit Jupiter Chevrolet on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Ron Ofner- GM rofner@jupiterchev.com

Great job Albert

by from Dallas , texas |

My name is Margaret v. Handy, I recent purchased a srx from jupiter Chevrolet, I spoke with a salemen Albert. This guy is a keeper. His services was phenomenal, he treat me and my husband with such respect. We didnt think that the vehicle would be great fit for us but Albert really took the time to show us all the features and capabilities of the suv. Jupiter Chevrolet should be honored to have such a worker like albert. The sales manager was a great help as well. My husband and I actually brought Albert some of his wild game meat. Albert thank you for your help! Albert was such a doll, he sat for hours with us thru the entire process. Great salemen, everyone was great. Good job jupiter Chevrolet. I will definitely recommend you guys (especially the sales department

Good job

by from Garland, Texas |

Hi my name is Tanya Simmons, I recently bought a car from you guys, My salemen I started out with Albert. Albert was a big help, he got me actually what I wanted and also a second option for me(a back up plan like he said). He made me laugh and feel comfortable. I also worked with Arin, he was a big help as well. Those guys are a good team. I sent my son over too, to work with Albert. Thanks for the help guys, keep it up

December 24, 2014

Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Jupiter Chevrolet! We're so happy to hear that you had such a lovely time with Albert and Arin during your time at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Great Great!!!!

by from Dallas, tx. 75238 |

My name is Mark William Neely, I recently purchased a vehicle from you a chevy silverado 1500, the service was excellent, I felt very welcome. My sales person was Albert this guy went beyond measure to make sure I get the vehicle that suited me the best. Customer service was fantastic, he is a great guy, My mom love the way he negotiated the numbers for us, so that we would feel comfortable purchasing. I was hesitant on the truck at first but the overall person experience was great. That guy is a true salemen. My wife came in a few days ago so that I could get my truck inspected, and she told me he sat with her the whole entire time while our vehicle was being serviced , I would highly recommend jupiter Chevrolet and Albert. I been a member of the jupiter family for about 18 years. The services has always been great. GREAT!GREAT!

December 16, 2014

Mark, thank you for your continued loyalty to Jupiter Chevrolet over the years! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Albert during the purchase of your new Silverado. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

great customer service

by from mesquite tx |

"I spoke with one saleman Albert, he was very polite and patientm" He was pushy or aggressive. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone

December 15, 2014

Janet, thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We're glad to hear that Albert was friendly and professional during your time at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again at Jupiter Chevrolet!

Excellent Service!

by from Garland, TX |

My husband and I purchased our Camaro back in May and we have never been so elated with buying a car from top to bottom. We were already approved thru our credit card company but Jupiter Chevrolet found a rate that was better for us. We picked out what we wanted, and while completing the paperwork and verification process, the whole process took about 4 hours. We have never been so proud to drive a car that represents Jupiter Chevrolet!

December 15, 2014

Stephen and Kesha, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Jupiter Chevrolet! We are incredibly pleased to hear that you are both enjoying your new Camaro. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Worst service

by from Winona, Texas 75792 |

I bought a vehicle from this dealership! It was a disaster and a pain from start to finish. I will never use this dealer again. They messed up my paper work multiple times. They were over a month late getting my licenses plates to me. The people were rude and difficult. They were pushy and manipulative in signing. I hated this experience! The truck, I like.

April 30, 2014

Dear Disappointed, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our store. We are a family owned store, and the thought that you were not not satisfied with us is unacceptable in my eyes, and that of the family. I will do everything in my capacity to ensure that your next interaction with us will be a more productive one. All I ask is that you give us another chance. Below is my contact information. On your next visit, I will personally make sure that you are well taken care of. Please ask for me when you get here. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager

Great service

by from Plano, TX |

Very pleased with my experience in buying my new Chevy Sonic LT. Went above and beyond my expectations in finding exactly what I wanted.

April 30, 2014

Julie, Thank you visiting us, and I'm glad to see that you had such a great experience with us. At Jupiter Chevrolet, we will do our part to make sure that each time you come through our doors, that it will be a memorable and pleasant event. Please feel free to stop by our other facilities such as our Service Department, Parts and Collision Center. They too will make sure all of your vehicle's needs are fulfilled. Thank you again Julie, and enjoy your new Chevrolet Sonic. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager 972-271-9900 Ext:211

Visit to Jupiter Chevrolet

by from Dallas, TX |

My headlight was repaired very quickly, and I was able to talk to someone in finance about possibly extending my extended warranty. Unfortunately that could not be done, so I am currently searching for a company to extend the warranty on my 2009 Traverse for which I had a 5 year warranty that expired December 31, 2013. I wish I had been notified by GM that I needed to extend my warranty sooner so it could have been taken care of...

April 30, 2014

Janet, Thank you for visiting our service department, and I'm happy that you had a great interaction with your service adviser. Please don't hesitate to contact them should the need arise. As far as the warranty, I'm confident that we can help resolve it. Thank you again Janet. Ron Ofner General Sales Manager 972-271-9900: Ext 211

Great

by from Garland, Texas |

I was very pleased with Cart Denison, he was very up forward about everything and I will do all of my future business with my new family..... Jupiter Chevrolet . Thanks again for everything .

April 30, 2014

Randy, Thank you for you review. Transparency is what we are all about here at Jupiter Chevrolet. Feel free to visit, or contact us if we can be of any help to you. Thank you again for your business Randy. Ron Ofner General Manager rofner@jupiterchev.com

Above and beyond the simple oil change...

by from Garland Texas |

Took my Suburban in for a normal oil change and noticed the technician put a small can of something into the oil. I asked technician what this was and he replied it is an additive that is now put in with an oil change that helps engine performance. Above the duties of an oil change and I was thankful and appreciative that Jupiter has my best interests at heart. Thank you!

April 30, 2014

Glenda, Thank you for visiting our store. I'm glad to see that you were taken care of at our service department. We will keep going above and beyond they job at hand. Thank you again Glenda. Ron Ofner General Manager rofner@jupiterchev.com