Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier

Service 866-692-6864

Trust Comes Standard

Great Experience!!

by from chesapeake, VA |

I could not say enough positives about this place. I was happy with every aspect of buying the new car from Cavalier! Knowledgeable staff, great facility, customer service was excellent. I will go there again and again to purchase my vehicles. Thank you for making the experience a great one!

June 25, 2015

Hi Sharon, Thanks for the positive review! We are very happy to hear about your wonderful experience at the dealership. Please come see us again. - Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier

Excellent car buying experience.

by from Chesapeake |

I just bought my 3rd Lincoln vehicle from Cavalier Ford Lincoln because I LOVE their vehicles & the dealership! Their dedicated Lincoln showroom is one stop for everything Lincoln related. I just bought a new, 2015 Navigator L and the experience with my salesman MARK BALLANCE was awesome! Talk about no pressure, knowledge & getting things done without delays...along each step, MARK was there. My previous salesman, Roy Tyler, retired, as it was he who welcomed me to the Lincoln family and passed the baton on. Service Dept is honest and calls me with the status of my vehicle. I like these guys. If after 3 new vehicles from the same dealership doesn't speak volumes about loyalty and the kind of shop they run at Cavalier Ford Lincoln, then you are not serious in ingaging with a company that makes car buying a pleasant experience.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this five star review. We really appreciate it! We are happy to hear that Mark was so helpful. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come see us again! - Cavalier Ford Lincoln Greenbrier

Great dealership

by from Hertford, NC |

One of the best car buying experiences ever. Very good dealership.

April 20, 2015

Hi there, Thanks for the positive review! Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon!

you reviewers are crazy

by from Va Beach |

I've bought many vehicles from Cavalier over the years, including 2 in the past 12 months. Each and every time I walk into the showroom I'm greeted with smiles and everyone is super friendly. From the receptionist, to the sales people to the managers, you cannot get a better car buying experience anywhere else in the area.

waste of time

by from Hampton va |

I went through cars.com about an inquiry and didn't receive anything back from them. why post of your not going to contact them anyways. I work I don't have time to come to your dealership, thus is the reason I was asking for info in the first place!

June 17, 2014

Hello, We are sorry that your inquiry went unanswered. Customer service is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to speak with you over the phone. Please contact our manager, Ken Childress, at (757)424-1111. We hope to hear from you soon, Cavalier Ford Lincoln

Quite willing to work with pricing adjustments

by from Hampton, VA |

Sales associate and sales manager was very helpful and accomodating. Vehicle met or exceeded my expectations. Only downfall was business manager ignored my repeated requests I did not need financing through them.