Randall Reed's Prestige Ford

Service 888-503-1077

Selection.Service.Savings!

Awesome!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

As always this was an awesome experience and I will continue to shop for future vehicles at this location!! See you in three years!!! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

by from Dallas,Tx |

Body shop has the worst cusomer serice I've every experinced. I was lied to and treated poorly by Collsion Center director

Easy buying process!

by from Garland, TX |

Our salesman, Michael Moore is an excellent salesman and deserves a raise! He made my buying experience an enjoyable and fun experience! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Enthusiastic staff, cheerful attitude.

by from Garland, TX |

I enjoyed my experience, it was quick and painless. I will recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to buy a car. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Simple, no hassle transaction.

by from Garland, TX |

Terrance and Greg made my experience buying my truck very easy and they are very knowledgeable about the auto industry. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Absolutely Awesome!

by from Forney, Tx. |

My husband and I had a wonderful buying experience. Bruce in internet sales took great care of us and got the price where we wanted it on our trade and on the vehicle we were purchasing quickly and with no hassle at all. Kevin was great in finance as well, everyone we encountered was very friendly. We were out of there in what seemed like no time with our Certified Preowned Ford Edge. We will definitely be back to do business with these guys as well as have our vehicle serviced here. We have already recommended and will continue to recommend this dealership to our friends and family. We are completely satisfied with our Ford Edge!

Friendly staff!!

by from Garland,TX |

Since the time I bought my vehicle, to the service the employee at Prestige Ford have been great. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Fantastic!!

by from Garland, TX |

Got a great deal fast and easy, great sales people! Thank you! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Great purchase

by from Garland,TX |

My sales person Greg went above and beyond on helping me select my new truck. I arranged my purchase over the phone and when I arrived to the dealership Greg had my new purchase ready to view. Greg had also setup all the financing and I had the excellent over all experience with the whole dealership. Thank you all for the outstanding service! I am enjoying my new vehicle!! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Prestige Ford, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Prestige Ford.

Great Experience

by from Garland,TX |

Everyone here is very professional and extremely nice. I will be back to purchase a new vehicle here in about 3 or 4 years. I will also have my escape serviced at dealership. Thanks! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Prestige Ford, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Prestige Ford.

2013 Ford Taurus

by from Rockwall Texas |

I am frankly surprised reading the reviews; perhaps it is older people like myself do not know about the power of the internet and networking. Last December I purchased a brand new 2013 Taurus. The salesman was really nice but unlike many years ago when you purchased a car, he does not handle the pricing. After agreeing on a sales price with he salesman, we were then sent to the finance manager (who is no longer there). No details: simply he magically built in to the tune of approximately $6,000. to the final financed price. After my finance man looked at the paperwork, he returned with me the very next day to cancel the $4,370. in EXTRAS we were not aware that we were being charged for. Later, I also saw that the base price plus 6.25% sales tax did not equal their figures either. After numerous phone calls, 2 in person meetings, several e mails etc. NO RESOLVE. I hate to think that any of this was deliberate, especially after meeting with the new finance manager. I thought would be the man to fix this, but her too has not gotten back with me. Extremely disappointed !!