Randall Reed's Prestige Ford

Service 888-503-1077

Selection.Service.Savings!

Awesome!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

As always this was an awesome experience and I will continue to shop for future vehicles at this location!! See you in three years!!! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Overall Good Experience

by from Allen, TX |

We did not hear back from anyone from the Cars.com inquiry. We did go to the dealership on Labor Day to take a look at the car we had contacted them about and ended up making a deal that day and took it home. Our salesman was great to work with and very helpful!

by from Dallas,Tx |

Body shop has the worst cusomer serice I've every experinced. I was lied to and treated poorly by Collsion Center director

Easy buying process!

by from Garland, TX |

Our salesman, Michael Moore is an excellent salesman and deserves a raise! He made my buying experience an enjoyable and fun experience! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Enthusiastic staff, cheerful attitude.

by from Garland, TX |

I enjoyed my experience, it was quick and painless. I will recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to buy a car. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Simple, no hassle transaction.

by from Garland, TX |

Terrance and Greg made my experience buying my truck very easy and they are very knowledgeable about the auto industry. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Absolutely Awesome!

by from Forney, Tx. |

My husband and I had a wonderful buying experience. Bruce in internet sales took great care of us and got the price where we wanted it on our trade and on the vehicle we were purchasing quickly and with no hassle at all. Kevin was great in finance as well, everyone we encountered was very friendly. We were out of there in what seemed like no time with our Certified Preowned Ford Edge. We will definitely be back to do business with these guys as well as have our vehicle serviced here. We have already recommended and will continue to recommend this dealership to our friends and family. We are completely satisfied with our Ford Edge!

Friendly staff!!

by from Garland,TX |

Since the time I bought my vehicle, to the service the employee at Prestige Ford have been great. "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Fantastic!!

by from Garland, TX |

Got a great deal fast and easy, great sales people! Thank you! "Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer."

Great purchase

by from Garland,TX |

My sales person Greg went above and beyond on helping me select my new truck. I arranged my purchase over the phone and when I arrived to the dealership Greg had my new purchase ready to view. Greg had also setup all the financing and I had the excellent over all experience with the whole dealership. Thank you all for the outstanding service! I am enjoying my new vehicle!! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Prestige Ford, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Prestige Ford.

Great Experience

by from Garland,TX |

Everyone here is very professional and extremely nice. I will be back to purchase a new vehicle here in about 3 or 4 years. I will also have my escape serviced at dealership. Thanks! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Prestige Ford, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of Prestige Ford.