Tacoma Nissan

4030 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 866-293-9284 New866-293-9284
Used 855-412-3847 Used855-412-3847
Service 888-479-8712 Service 888-479-8712

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible.

Awesome Sales People

by from Tacoma, WA |

We had such a great experience buying our last vehicle at Tacoma Nissan we are telling all our family & friends.

Tacoma Nissan responded to this review

August 13, 2015

Sally, thank you for such a terrific review. We always appreciate hearing about a awesome buying experience. We will see you next time you are in! - Your Friends at Tacoma Nissan

Exceptional service and friendly atmosphere

by from Tacoma , WA. |

Press question mark to see available shortcut keys 2 Gwen Baldwin Public Apr 23, 2016 Just bought a Nissan Altima from shad at Tacoma Nissan . Very good service . He got us exactly what we wanted at a great reasonable price that we could afford . He is now a friend . Please go visit him for an awesome deal and pleasurable experience in purchasing your next automobile .. Thankyou very much Shadrack for your exceptional service . We totally recommend his service to all of our friends

Heard on the radio about crazy trades.

by from Auburn wa |

Price on the frontier truck was great but when we got to the trade in everything went bad. The offer for my 2008 colorado as a trade was half of the value. I dont do the back and forth with the manager. I guess they didnt need a sale .

Buyer beware!

by from Orting, WA |

Bought many cars in my 66 years and this was a real experience. First the salesman seemed to think we were getting such a good deal, he would not listen to anything I would say regarding negotiation. Minimum communication skills. Then when we were asked to sign the papers, we were introduced to the second sales person who outright lied about the maintenance expenses that she claimed would face us with this new car. She stated our third service appointment would cost us $500 for one. (It's an oil change and tire rotation). Then when I strongly protested the glass etching and the negotiable document fee, she was outraged that I would question these charges and said she could do nothing about it. These were non-negotiable charges. Funny how the $500 Tacoma-Nissan rebate was wiped out by these superfluous charges! I would be glad to discuss this with someone who is not in sales.

Worst Experience trying to buy a car

by from Tacoma, WA |

I went into the Tacoma Nissan dealership on 7/19/14, I had previously been in discussion via email with a member of their internet sales division regarding the purchase price of a vehicle on their lot, during these information exchanges my partner and I made it clear that we had already secured financing through a credit union and are not looking for a competing rate and only wanted to purchase the vehicle. I will leave out the typical gripes of purchasing a car that the average consumer endures and skip towards the unethical and fraudulent business practices they are conducting. Like I stated earlier the dealership knew before our arrival we had our own financing, additionally upon our arrival I made sure to let the sales person "Ryan" know that we had our own financing. After deciding on which car we were purchasing they said they needed information from us, which we were happy to oblige as we understand there is regulatory/title/compliance pieces that require specific information. After my partner had started to fill out a form sans social security number and birth date the salesperson came back from the ether that he had disappeared into for quite some time requesting we sign the form, include social security number, birth date, occupation and a few other things. I asked my partner to not touch the form any further, I read the form and it stated "Application for credit" all verbiage indicated the sole use of the form was to run someones credit. We asked Ryan, why we were signing a credit application when we made it clear we already had financing arranged - we are not looking at add additional hard inquiries on my partners credit history as we have already had 2 inquiries when shopping for a loan. Ryan's only answer was "this will make your life easier" and immediately walked away. A credit application does not make my life easier, and the sales person came back with a manager of some sort whos name I did not catch. He told us that he was going to put our information into a CUDL database to grab the information about our loan, unaware of what this system was we requested to check with our bank about it. We called WSECU and they advised us to not let the dealership put our information into this database as it would run our credit again and they would try to shop our information to various lenders...soemthing we do not want. THe dealer insisted this was not going to run our credit, a quick glance at the website on CUDL it became apparent he was lying directly to my face and was going to run our credit anyway if he had the information needed to do so. He claimed this application was necessary for the Patriot Act, sounds highly suspect to me. We still wanted the car, and at the price we were quoted, and asked if there was any way we could not fill out this form but still give them info necessary to ensure we weren't doing money laundering or shady business. They asked us to fill out a credit application, AGAIN. At this point we requested the information on a different form again, the sales manager then essentially told us that we were stringing them along and that we did not have any intention of making a sale. and kicked us out of their business.