Graff Chevrolet

Used 888-749-6018
Service 888-821-8943

Customer service leaders

by from Dallas,tx |

By far the friendliest, hard working, dedicated team of people. They work hard for you and treat you like family. Quick turn around time on repair and great communication. Sammy in service is great to work with Nd will recommend anyone to Graff Chevy

Terrible Service. Very disappointed.

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I have had a terrible experience with this place. My husband and I purchased a truck here. The truck is for my deployed husbands homecoming present. We were told that sales tax was included in the price, it was not. When I received the truck it had a cracked windshield all the way across and two dead batteries. We were not made aware of this. Since it was a used truck we wrote it off and said we would just have to get it fixed. After driving the truck less than 200 miles the clutch went out on a mountain. I was stranded for 3 hours waiting for a wrecker and people were stopping to help. I was terrified someone would try to kidnap me because I was in a strange town. I contacted our sales rep about the clutch because we were told the truck just came out of the shop and it was running good no issues. He advised he would talk to the general manager and get back with us. We have yet to receive an email or phone call. I have tried to call the manager myself and cannot get through to him due to "meetings" and no one answering the phone. I am very upset with the service we have received.

Everything fantastic! No hassle, very positive!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I promise you, I have never had a more pleasant, hassle free experience at buying a car in my entire life. Plus, the car is fantastic! We've always liked Graff Chevrolet and we WILL come to you first for our next car purchase!

Service

by from Texas |

I recently had a small issue regarding a part order. Graff personnel Mr. Rippy and Mr. Donaldson worked well with me to get me on the road. Thanks for your customer service, and to your staff.

All employees very friendly & knowledgeable.

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

Salesman Denny Latour was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions. This was my first time to purchase a vehicle by myself. I felt very comfortable dealing with Graff & did not feel pressured. I hope #1 on this survey shows Excellent as I wasn't sure if it took my response.

Excellent Service, friendly atmosphere.

by from Grand Prairie, Tx. |

My experience at Graff was GREAT! I was in, & out in no time. Sammy was very courteous, & polite. I have already sent my daughter to Graff, & she purchased a new car as well. I would greatly recommend other family members, & friends to go visit Graff.

Repairs Done Right!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Excellent Service Department! The repair was fixed promptly and professionally. Every employee I had contact with from the service adviser to the courtesy driver was awesome.

Great service and a clean dealership

by from Arlington, Texas |

Everyone was very helpful and nice. Really enjoyed our experience the people. Don't have anything bad to say about anyone there. Did a great job. Thanks to everyone there.

Good service for my truck. I would recomend them.

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Sammy Neria took care of my truck in a timely fashion and repaired the truck to my satisfaction. Sammy was in constant contact with me during the time the truck was being serviced and kept me up to date.

Excellent Service, great team work, helpful

by from Texas |

It was quick, excellent and amazing experience yesterday. Specially, my salesman and financial director Angel Turner and Tom Kamp, they just made my day. Wow! i am looking forward to buy one more vehichle for me and referral my friends and relative. Arjoon KC 2014 Camaro RS