Graff Chevrolet

1405 E Main Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

New 888-482-9902
Used 888-482-2680
Service 877-496-6263

The Heart Beat Of The Metroplex!

Awesome service

by from Dallas, Tx |

Everyone in the dealership was very nice and friendly and I truly appreciate how Winston went out of his way to really make things work out in my favor. The wait was a bit long but very well worth it. I truly am thankful to the Graff Chevrolet staff!

Good service and timely

by from Grand Prairie texas |

Service was fast and the service personnel were ready to assist me quickly. However I would have liked the service assistant to have told me what they did to my vehicle and if I had any questions. Instead they called my name I went to the cashier and I checked out. The service assistant didn't even talk to me before I left

Great services

by from grand prairie tx |

My experience with Graff Chevrolet was great, although my Chevrolet Camaro has had three exhaust issues plus a power steering issue I'm a chevy man but may consider a ford next time if they do not get it right....

Great service Friendly front end and professional

by from Dallas Texas |

It was a very warm pleasant atmosphere the agent Winston Howell was very professional in taking care and handling the car transaction and getting the ball rolling so that I could drive my new hot red Camaro off the showroom floor... Thank you Winston Howell for selling me my 2015 Camaro

great dealership, friendly staff

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Winston was a pleasure to work with and helped me out throughout the purchase and Jesus was also great and helped me complete the paper work so that I could get back on the road.

Wonderful Service Advisor

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I particularly appreciated the attention and assistance given by my service advisor Marianne. She was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with; and I am pleased with the service I received.

Customer service needs improvement

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

I have a mixed review. I called a day before to get an appt. The young man, Ralph, said to come in the next morning. He was on the phone when I arrived. The woman who was sitting directly across from him asked if she could help me. When I gave her my info, she stated they would not be able to work on my vehicle until the 10th. I was taken back by the way she delivered that information to me. She came across very annoyed & rude. Ralph processed to tell me that my vehicle would indeed be looked at on this day. The woman & the other gentleman across the way were exchanging words about the situation, which I didn't hear, but my husband did. My husband than stated they need to get on the same page before we left our vehicle there. Ralph said the power steering issue would be looked at & fixed. My brakes might have to wait until the next day. I agreed. I understand that they must've been very swamped, but the manner in which she relayed that was very unprofessional. It made for a very awkward & uncomfortable moment. The service done on my car was great, but I may reconsider taking it back to Graff for future service. Thank you!

great service

by from grand prarrie, tx |

came in with oil leak turned out to be filter gasket. in and out in 1 1/2 hours. very happy with service.

MUCH BETTER EVERYONE ACTED HAPPY FOR US TO BE THER

by from GRAND PRAIIRIE TEXAS |

YES EVERYONE ATTITUDE MUCH BETTER THIS VISIT. EVERYONE SPOKE AND SMILED AND LOOK LIKE THEY WERE GLAD TO BE THERE AND SEE ME. HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED GOOD WORK THERE . I WAS JUST A LITTLE CONCERNED WITH EVERYONES ATTITUDE WHEN I WAS THERE BEFORE....STILL MISS JIM AND AM SURE U DO

We appreciate the Graff difference.

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Our sales professional, Denny LaTour, quickly found the perfect vehicle for us. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Graff and Denny's expertise was invaluable each time. He listens to his customers and provides excellent service. The financial side of the transaction for this purchase was much quicker, more thorough, and far easier than those we have experienced in the past at other dealerships. We definitely appreciate the Graff difference.

excellent service ,friendly,honest ,helpful.

by from Grand Prairie,Texas |

Denny was honest, helpful in every way, made us feel very comfortable in our choice, will highly refer him and Graff to anyone looking to purchase.