The Car Connection, LLC

The Car Connection, LLC

1021 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 888-820-8780

Better Prices, Better Cars,Better Service!

Great experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I recently purchased a car from The Car Connection, and my experience was perfect from start to finish. I found their listing on Cars.com with tons of pictures inside and out. There was a full description of the car as well. When I called, I spoke with Richard; he was courteous and knowledgeable about the car I was inquiring about. He answered all of my questions and told me he would set aside the car for an appointment the next evening. I decided to visit that evening without notice and had the opportunity to work with Tom. He knew the car I was speaking about and as he showed me the car, it was exactly as described in the ad. I had my wife and 2 young children with me, and they made adjustments for them to eat their dinner and take over the office - I couldn't have been more pleased with the gesture. All in all, the buying process was easy and straight forward. After a few days, Tom called just to check in on the car and to let me know he's available if I need anything. I would highly recommend The Car Connection, Tom and Richard, to family, friends, and to you, the reader.

Great Service!

by from Phoenix Az |

Tom Carman and all the staff were fantastic.Straight no nonsense establishment and would highly recommened it to any potential buyer.Nice selection of cars!