AutoNation Nissan Irving

Used 877-289-1809
Service 877-450-9793

Great Experience

by from Irving |

Our experience at Bankston Nissan of Irving was unexpectantly pleasant. Our salesperson, Jonathan, worked with us and found the perfect vehicle for us. Everyone we came into contact with was helpful and provided excellent customer care. We did not feel pressured and our questions were answered honestly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Nissan.

Excellent after-servce

by from Irving, TX |

One of the technicians had slightly damaged the steering wheel on my Murano, and I had sent a note to Nissan informing them of it. The GM of AutoNation Nissan called me the next week to apologize, and told me that they would replace the steering wheel free of charge. Excellent post-service! Dom

I couldn't be HAPPIER!!!!

by from Irving,TX |

Luis Aguilar is a beast!!!! It was my first time shopping for a car, wasn't sure I could have everything I wanted but I walked out with a car that had everything I wanted and MORE!!!! I still can't believe it, I have my dream car in my driveway :) You can't beat these prices, no other dealership I had gone to previously offered anything remotely close. Luis Aguilar thank you for making this experience such a great one and for taking care of your customers the way you do. This is an amazing team!!!

If looking to buy a Nissan, GO HERE!

by from Irving, TX |

Honestly, 5 stars is not enough for this dealership. There was no pressure upon arrival at all! I test drove a 2014 Murano for a few days from another dealership and was not only unhappy with the service I received from the other dealership, but the Murano had several hundred miles on it, and was priced higher than I expected. I looked online at Auto Nation Nissan in Irving, and saw the exact same Murano for $3,000 less! I immediately filled out the online contact form, which was promptly followed up by a call from Joe in internet sales. I made an appointment with Joe for that afternoon, and I told him about the situation. I ended up purchasing from Auto Nation that afternoon. Not only did I receive superb customer service from Joe, Gary in the finance department is also excellent, and the branch manager Brad is also amazing. He noticed a few water spots on the hood of the Murano and made a special appointment to have them buffed out before we took the vehicle home. Any questions or concerns I had were promptly answered by staff. This place is an amazing dealership, and other dealerships should take notice to their customer service model. I will definitely be back if in the market for another Nissan.

AUTONATION NISSAN ROCKS

by from Longview, Tx |

I am very pleased with Brad... He is every helpful and so nice! I bought a 1994 Z and I also bought a 2011 Z and I will buy my next Z as well from this dealership! They go far and beyond the call of duty for me. This is my 4th Generation Z since I was 18, bought my 1986 and my 2003 from other dealerships and didn't get the service compared to this dealership. Even after 3 yrs of buying my car here, they are still giving me customer satisfaction! Im happy happy happy!

AutoNation Nissan Irving responded to this review

May 8, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers. We hope you enjoy the new Z -- happy motoring!

DO NOT SHOP AT AUTONATION NISSAN IRVING

by from Irving, Texas |

So to start this was my first dealership to work with me alone. I have had help with my dad in the past so i was pretty on nerves when i first went in. No one helped us when we were looking on the lot. we went into the dealership to get help. This is when we first encountered Gina. She was very nice and advised that she wasnt a sales man but would help us get into a car. We drove what i was looking for then she said why dont you look at the step above, as we did i feel in love with something that was out of my league. We got credit info and i said we would talk about it. We went back up there 3 days later, due to an emergency in the hospital. They sold all the vehicles except 2 that we were looking for. they both were black. I was not a fan but i was ok with the decision and decided to keep my loyalty with them since they were so nice at first. Gina was no longer around due to her own personal reasons so i had to deal with 3 men. They first were not going to give me the internet price and then finally broke down. The car was in the repair shop due to a sticker not coming off correctly and had to fix it so i did not see it until friday. so this is going on a week. My dad was going to cosign for me and we were going to go through my bank, since that is who i have done business with on my previous car. They advise they would need to have him show up in person due to a special pad he would need to sign. My dads time is not something to work with since he works 7 days a week, so after they told us multiple times he would have to come up here my dad made plans with his work. I signed the paper work on Friday after about a few hrs of waiting for someone to finally help me. my dad comes up here and signs without even an explanation to what he is signing, which hes purchased alot of cars and they way they were acting was a little standoffish. They were pushing their financing down my throat the day before, but when i found my bank was going to finance me at a completely lower rate there was no way i could pass it up. The paper work did not get to my bank until Monday afternoon, after my bank called and then had to call me to see what was going on. no one was calling her back or even wanting to speak with her. After she got the information she advised they were charging me over price and the warranty they added was too much and she could get one at a lower rate. I emailed over the information to gary and said we need to take off the warranty and be at a price point or we would go somewhere else. He again pushes his financing and i said no i will not do that with the lower rate from my bank. I drove up there and asked if he can fedex the paper work to my dad this time because he can not come up here. he now said that would be no problem. He sends the paper work fedex and my dad takes it up to the bank to make sure its where we need to be at. they added tinting on to the price, i did not ask to have it on but was listed as what we were owning. we were 600 dollars difference to what was asked by my bank and myself when we stated we can go to this price and that price is what the value of the car was so after ttl were noted we needed to be on point. He again forced his financing down my throat and at this point i was done. I stated if you can not give us this at the price we need to be i will bring the car back up there after i get off work. This was a total of 2 weeks 1 week of actually driving and being in limbo with paperwork and such. I did not enjoy the car because of the stress it was causing and was done with it. No way did they try to work with me on taking off the tinting, they were being rude towards myself, my family and the bank that has helped me out when i needed it. I am a loyal customer and i felt like i was being used. We went to Don Davis that afternoon and were done within 2 hrs paperwork and all, no drive up here to sign on special pad either!

AutoNation Nissan Irving responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Amanda, we deeply apologize for your visit to AutoNation Nissan Irving. We understand how stressful your first-time car buying experience can be alone, and we're sorry we didn't make it smooth and enjoyable. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (972) 763-5526. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Great Experience

by from Irving, Tx |

These guys were great. My first time buying a car and they were super helpful and I got a great price!

Excellent Customer Care

by from Irving, TX |

They made the car buying experience very easy to get through. I was comfortable the whole time. Joe was an amazing Salesman. They were also able to get financing for me with my less-than-perfect credit. I would recommend them to anyone that asked. The car is doing great as well.

Fantastic service

by from Dallas, tx |

Luis Aguilar was a great help he helped me do everything via email! He was upfront and honest with me from the get go! I got the rogue I've always wanted in the color I wanted! Luis went above and beyond to make sure Iwas happy! I will definitely refer my family and friends to auto nation nissan in Irving!

Repeat Customer

by from Euless Tx |

My husband and I have purchased an Xterra and Altima from Sindey and worked with Peter in finance at Auto Nation Iriving and have had a wonderful experience. From start to end everything went smoothly. The sales staff and finance team make you feel like family. I have referred my family here and all our friends as well would not go anywhere else. Great Dealership!

Bought a used VW Jetta at Auto Nation NIssan Irvin

by from Houston, TX |

This was an unusual car, hard to find (had a manual transmission), where I had to travel a couple of hundred miles to pick it up in Irving, TX. Supposedly CarMax was going to take the car I drove there in trade, but weaseled out of it on a CarMax-generated technicality, which was dissappointing, since they advertise their offers are good at ANY CarMax. But AutoNation took it in trade instead, no problem, so it all worked out. People were friendly there at AutoNation Nissan, and got me back on the road back home in my newly purchased car in reasonable time the same day, so have to say, it was a good experience.