AutoNation Nissan Irving

1500 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-698-0454
Used 877-894-7946
Service 877-450-9793

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

A+ DEALERSHIP! NO SCAMS OR HEADACHES!

by from Irving, TX |

I recently purhcased my new 2015 Juke from AutoNation in Irving. Jose, one of the salesmen, kept in touch with me for over a month while I decided on the car I wanted and when to go in. Everything was explained to me very clearly. No hidden scams or money. Matt DeAnda (sales manager) was really great too when I went in to purchase my car. He did not beat around the bush and hunted until the best deal was found. Mike with financing was very thorough in explaining my financing options and package deals for my vehicle-not pushy. Very informative. I was a first time buyer and they never took advantage. I wanted a "special" Juke and Jose made it happen!! He is awesome! There was some issue with the service department at first (I was adding accessories to my Juke) and a loaner car, but I called Matt and he fixed it RIGHT AWAY! No hassle! They really are there to help. Good Dealership. I really enjoyed my car buying experience! Ask for Jose & Matt! Also, did I mention I got an amazing deal and super cool car?!!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

awesome autonation

by from dallas,tx. |

This is how buying a car should be. Chris, Matt and Joe got the job done. Got treated with respect the moment I walked in and things only got better. Awesome! Thanks 'Nation'!

September 3, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Fantastic service and super friendly and helful.

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was one of my best experiences with a car dealership ever as they were friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make the process as smooth as possible.

September 3, 2015

Auto Nation Irving Texas

by from Irving, TX |

This new car buying experience went very smoothly, I knew what I wanted going in and this dealership had it. The color the style the works! Financing always takes time however considering it was a late afternoon on a Friday it did not take that long for all my processing of paper work and I left happy, thank You!

Very pleased with the buying experience.

by from Dallas, Texas |

The sales consultant, Ryan Lovin, was a true professional. Didn't rush us; provided us with all of the information about all of the cars we were interested in; did not come across as a "used car salesman" at all. We had no intention of buying at that time because we had a number of other cars at other dealerships we were interested in looking at. But Ryan and his Manager made the numbers work - really was a "win-win" for everyone.

Worst exp ever in US

by from Irving, TX |

its been more than 3 months we purchased our car from Auto nation Irving we have couple of concerns not getting resolved infact no one is ready to hear us. Very Very bad experience. they will deal you very nicely only till you buy car and post sales services our bad. Credit Union will not receive the title. they can ask for advance which they will say they will deduct from actual price but they will not. To me it seems a trap now

July 1, 2015

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with AutoNation Nissan Irvine. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (972) 763-5526 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Car Buying Experience - Auto Nation Nssan

by from Dallas, TX |

No hassle by the salesperson. The members of the internet team were very professional to deal with when buying this vehicle. I would recommend this sales team to anyone who is looking for a car.

Best place to go

by from Irving, TX |

It was great place to buy a car good experience excellent service

Great service, awesome sales person and team.

by from Arlington, Texas |

I came to look for a used car that was featured online. They sold the vehicle but was able to help me find another one of interest which I ended up buying. Ernie Resendez is an expert sales consultant. He listened to my needs and was able to find me the vehicle that I was looking for and in the price range. He went above and beyond to make my car buying experience to go as smooth as possible.

Great Service

by from Irving,Texas |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Joe Vargas was amazing.

Don't buy a car from this dealership!!!

by from Irving, Texas |

I resently bought a car from this dealership and returned it after I lost my job and they still took the down payment money from my account even though I returned the car. Now they are refusing to return my calls even the CEO isn't doing anything about this problem!!!

March 16, 2015

Tommy, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (972) 763-5526 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.