David McDavid Honda Irving

3700 W. Airport Expressway, Irving, TX 75062

New 855-314-2166
Used 855-314-2166
Service 855-315-3639

This brand stands for savings. Hassle free buying experience Serving DFW for over 70 years 5x Presidents Award

Extremely Satisfied Customer

by from Allen, Texas |

Feb, 2012 - I just wanted to update the review to let everyone know that David McDavid Honda of Irving and Travis Quadlander in particular go the extra mile to make sure their customers stay satisfied even after the sale is done. While picking up my plates Travis worked to resolve all the little issues we noticed with the vehicle and even had a scratch we picked up along the way buffed out all completed in a timely manner. It is very obvious David McDavid Honda of Irving want to forge a customer relationship well beyond a single vehicle purchase and have accomplished this with my experience. I look forward to doing further business with David McDavid Honda of Irving in the future and will ask for Travis Quadlander, he has proven to be a top notch professional. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jan, 2012 - David McDavid Honda of Irving provided the exact vehicle and options I wanted for the best price in town. The sales and finance staff were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable providing no surprises throughout my new vehicle purchasing and decision making process. I would highly recommend David McDavid Honda of Irving to anyone in the market for a vehicle and plan to buy from them again in the future. Kudos goes out to John Bartis and Travis Quadlander for the exceptional services they have provided.

May 16, 2012

Thanks for making your purchase with us. We are glad to have you part of our David McDavid Honda of Irving family! We look forward to helping you and your family again.

Rude behaviour - Pre judge the customers

by from Irving, Texas |

I visited them last weekend, I was looking for a white colored car and they didnt have it. As soon as they heard that i am not willing to take any alternate color, they started to be rude on me. I was surprised when the agent accused me saying that i was there for a quote, which i can take to other dealerships for further rebates. Whether i buy or not is secondary, i deserve respect. They lost my business.

Used 2013 Accord EX-L

by from Fort Worth,TX |

Car with desired equipment was not on lot.Within 2 hours they located the right one from other dealership. Some confusion on color,but finally everything was as expected.Fair price,no gimmicks.

Speedy Service to the Rescue!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I've been needing an oil change for 2-3 weeks now and haven't had time to make it to Honda of Irving over those weeks until last Tuesday, when I decided I had to take an extended lunch break to get my oil changed. I arrived at the express service dept. and spoke with Lance and explained to him that I didn't have much time before I needed to be back at the office and he confidentially told me it would be about 45 minutes to complete the tire rotation, pressure check, and oil change and I would be out the door. I was surprised to hear that and glad at the same time, I was expecting there to be a line waiting for me when I got there. I sat anxiously in their lobby constantly checking the time to see how late I would be getting back to the office, but sure enough 45 minutes later Lance returned to let me know that my car was good to go and was handing me my receipt within a couple of minutes. I asked for a speedy service and Honda (especially Lance) delivered, I'll make sure to get my oil changed during less time-sensitive cicurmstances next time for sure lol.

Hhopefully a great experiencce

by from Heartland, TX |

Lance was helping me and was the best! I had brought my Civic in for the 4th time because of the Check Tire Pressure light coming on. It was checked the 3 previous times and told a glitch in the software that they were working on. This last time instead of just coming back to me with the same story Lance sent it over to the big shop for more in depth analyzing. They apparently reset the system this time. It remains to be seen if this fixes the problem. I'm a little concerned that this was not done before when I brought it in but am willing to reserve judgment at this time as Lance couldn't have been nicer or more sincere in his efforts.

Great service, competitive deals.

by from Dallas, TX |

The team at David McDavid are first-rate. Albert Garcia and his colleagues have always provided me with clear explanations and have gone out of their way to satisfy my auto needs. This was my second car leasing experience with them, and I would heartily recommend them, without reservation.

September 9, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear you always receive such great customer service from us. Thank you for your continued loyalty to David McDavid Honda Irving. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Selim Arisoy, General Manager

Excellent Service

by from ForneyTX |

Had my first oil change yesterday and was in an out in such a short time. They even found a nick in my windshield and it was also repaired in no time at all. The guys were all so helpful and it was greatly appreciated!

Very pleased by Peter @ David McDavid Honda

by from Duncanville, TX |

My salesperson Peter, in the pre-owned car department, was very professional and very helpful during my purchasing process and he also got me a good deal on a car that I had not gone there for originally. Kudos to Peter and the rest of the staff at David McDavid Honda of Irving. Very professional and courteous. -Patrick McAnally

August 19, 2014

Patrick, Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear Patrick took such wonderful care of you while shopping for your new car! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your trust. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best, Selim Arisoy, General Manager

Excellent service

by from Dallas, TX |

I stopped in for a free wash job and free wiper blades and some touch up paint. This was all done in less than an hour from smiling employees.

The dealership has not corrected this mistake.

by from Harker Heights, Texas |

I purchased my 2014 Honda Pilot from David Mc David in Irving on July 4. I drove 6 hours round trip to purchase my new vehicle. As part of the deal, I purchased the environmental protection package. I was told by 3 different people that although I purchased the protection package at this dealership, the treatment could be applied at my local dealership. I have since learned that this is not true. You have to get the product applied from the dealership that you purchase it from. So either I was lied to or the staff is ill informed about this. It seems to me that since this is Paige's job to sell accessories, she should have known. I have been invited to come back to the dealership to have this product applied to it. Spending another day driving to Irving to get this done is not very convenient. They have offered to refund the purchase price of the protection plan to my bank in the form of a payment to the principle of my loan. However, that leaves me now having to charge the price of this package to my credit card at my local dealership at a much higher interest rate. I have left 3 messages for general manager to call me back, without success. I do not trust the integrity of this dealership to do the right thing. I truly believe that since they made the sale and I do not live in the local area, my complaint is not a priority.

July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring this situation to my attention and allowing us to rectify the issue. We look forward to assisting you again in the future for any of your vehicle needs. Best wishes, Selim Arisoy, General Manager

Satisfied customer!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Excellent service, thorough, and completed service in a timely manner. Joshua was excellent in communicating the maintenance repairs that were needed.