Freeman Mazda, Hyundai

1800 E. Airport Fwy., Irving, TX 75062

New 888-465-9302
Used 888-860-0480
Service 866-421-4103

FREEMAN DEALERSHIPS ARE FANTASTIC!

by from Irving, TX |

I recently purchased a 2012 Infiniti G from John Luke at Freeman Mazda/Hyundai. I had a fantastic experience at their dealership. This is the second car I've purchased from a Freeman dealership, and I would highly recommend them for a new or used car.

Great Sales and Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

Freeman Hyundai has provided us a great sales experience with friendly service, great trade in and purchase. We have been very happy with Freeman.

Great Used Car Shopping

by from Arlington, TX |

My wife and I recently bought a used car from John Luke at Freeman Mazda. The whole experience was so different from any other car buying experience I have ever had. After being trapped at another dealership for 5 hours, we called ahead to set up a test drive of another car with John. When we arrived, John was friendly and direct with what we were looking for. We decided to not buy that first car, but kept an open mind as John let us wander the used car lot at out leisure and ask him any questions. No hassle, no pressure. A Saab caught our eye and John gave us all the info he had on it. We ended up being there quite late, but John was mindful and considerate and helped us work through everything we needed and we ultimately decided to get the car. As we left, the first thing my wife said was "We will START at Freeman NEXT time we need a car."

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Coppell, TX |

I was looking for a used Ford Escape for my daughter. I have not purchased a used car in decades, so I was very apprehensive about the whole process. I went by Freeman Hyundai to check out a low-mileage 2012 Ford Escape and was greeted by John Luke. I was treated with the utmost respect by John, and felt absolutely no pressure to purchase the vehicle. Freeman Hyundai had just received the SUV, and John let me test drive it before it had even been cleaned by the dealership. Later he let me keep it overnight so I could get it checked out by a third party mechanic. After agreeing on a price, we made the deal in short order. John Luke was open and honest with me about the SUV and that made the buying process go much smoother. He is a true credit to the used car industry. I appreciate his honesty, courtesy, and professionalism. I have no regrets doing business with John Luke, or Freeman Hyundai. I recommend them with no reservations.

Worst car buying experience ever!

by from Euless, TX |

Spent 5 hours there trying to buy a new Sante Fe. After 2 hrs in sales, with an excellent sales person, and signing off on the price it took over 3 hrs for finance to get to us. This only for them to tell us it was going to be a bit longer. We told them we were done and going to walk on the deal and they didn't even try to stop us. Went to another Hyundai dealership in Arlington, spent 1/2 the time we did at Freeman, got a better deal on a nicer car and left happy. I do not recommend Freeman.

by from DFW TX |

John Luke makes car buying a pleasure! No pressure, no games, lots of valuable information to help make decision making easier! Financing was no problem - quick and painless! Recommended to friends and will now consider this our car buying location!

Poor Experience

by from Irving, TX |

Went to the service department for a routine service. After the tire rotation service one of the tires started making "dub/dub" sound. I took it back to them. They said the reason was tire pressure. Even after that the problem persists. Their driver drove the car on the highway and could not hear the bad tire sound. A regular driver like me can feel it but they just want to ignore the issue. Overall poor service. Never going there again.

Test Drive

by from Dallas |

I went there to test drive an 14 Azera. People were very nice, not pushy at all. They even called me when there was a test model that was going up for sale at a significant discount compared to a brand new one.

Relaxed Used Car Buying Experience

by from Plano, TX |

This was as relaxed a used car buying experience as I've encountered in about 40 years of owning cars. After evaluating many dozens of cars on various websites like cars.com, truecar, and autotrader, I had particular interest in a 2006 Mazda Miata at Freeman Mazda. The online sales manager, John Luke promptly answered my inquiry and follow up questions, and I scheduled a visit to the Freeman location. I was greeted warmly, met with John who had moved the Miata to the front, I inspected the car, and it looked and sounded great, took it for a spin and agreed to buy it. Negotiations took about one minute and were very cordial and professional. Moving onto documentation of the sale with both John and then Mike Ray in finance were fast and straight forward with no pressure and everything was clear. John had agreed to deliver the car to my house 20 miles away the next day and arrived with it exactly when he said he would. I'm very happy with my Miata and would definitely recommend Freeman Mazda and John Luke to anyone considering a used car.

Toyata Avalon Search

by from north richland hills, tx |

Contacted the next day by the Internet sales office. The information provided was useful and the offer to find other solutions to our car selection was generous. Since that initial call I have not been able to visit the dealership and no other calls have been received. I have dealt with Freeman before and find them to be easy to communicate with and attentive to my questions and needs.