Freeman Mazda, Hyundai

1800 E. Airport Fwy., Irving, TX 75062

New 888-465-9302 New 888-465-9302
Used 888-860-0480 Used 888-860-0480
Service 866-421-4103 Service 866-421-4103

Freeman Mazda made buying a car enjoyable.

by from Dallas, Texas |

I hadn't had a car in over three years, so when I decided to bite the bullet and buy one, I spent countless hours on the internet looking for the right vehicle. I decided on the 2014 Mazda CX-5 I had seen on Cars.com.To nobody's fault but my own, I didn't call to see if it was there before driving to Irving. Lucky for me the internet specialist John Luke came to the rescue with a different CX-5 with half the mileage of the other one and ended up getting a deal for me for not too much more money than I had planned on spending. The entire process was very low pressure. By the time my CX-5 is ready to be traded in for a different vehicle, I have no doubts that Freeman Mazda with be the first place I go.

Best Salesman I Have Encountered

by from Garland, Texas |

John Luke was an amazing salesman. As soon as I walked in the door he let me know that he had had to jump start the car and he would be having the battery checked out for me. He was down to earth, honest, and worked with integrity. I would definitely recommend this dealership and John Luke to anybody in the metroplex looking for a used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Grand Praire, TX |

I purchased a used Lexus from this location. John Luke was patiently waiting and explaining the buying process to ensure that I receive the best deal possible. I did not feel pressure in buying. Seth in finance would not try to sell anything that I do not need. He tried to get me the best rate available. They have the best customer service by far

Very Good customer service

by from Irving, Tx |

I would recommend to buy a used cars from this dealer. Very good customer service and very much satisfied.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Eastland, TX |

My wife and I just leased a new CX5 from Freeman Mazda in Irving and were very pleased with the experience. Trent Boe handled most of the deal making on the internet and Stephanie Foreman at the dealership handled all one on one and the paper work. They were both very knowledgable and professional during the buying process. We are happy to have dealt with Freeman Mazda and hope to future business with them.

Returning Customer

by from Dallas, TX |

I wanted to purchase from Freeman based on my past experience. I found the car I wanted and purchased a used Hyundai Electra GT after finding an amazingly low internet price. John Luke and the whole dealership treat you as family. For a stress free buying experience, this is the place to go.

Honest, Professional & Friendly Service

by from Weatherford, Tx |

I know it seems odd when someone rates everything 5 starts but believe me, this dealership deserves it! We located the vehicle we purchased from them on cars.com. Being a sceptic of all dealerships, I immediately did the research on the vehicle before calling them. I asked them questions I already knew the answers to and they answered them truthfully (miles on the car, car fax report findings, etc.). Additionally, when they took the vehicle to make ready to be cleaned, they noticed things that didn't sound right to them. Instead of brushing it off on me as the consumer, they paid to fix everything BEFORE they were comfortable with selling it to us. This meant the world to me since we have a 10 month old baby girl so safety is everything to us. If there was a dealership 1,000 miles away that treated their customers this way, I would make the trip just because of the excellent service! Thank you to our salesperson John Luke and to the whole Freeman Mazda Hyundai family! We love our vehicle!

nice experience

by from san antonio, TX |

Good experience buying car I found on the internet. Mr. Luke even sent me a copy of the CarFax and went to check out the car when I needed to know whether someone had ever smoked in it. He even let me use his desk computer to contact my insurance company to get coverage before I drove the car home.

Wonderful and Excellent

by from Irving, Texas |

I find the staff at Freeman Mazda, were excellent. The personality of everyone was astoundingly professional. Special thanks to Christina, Molly and Seth for the wonderful experience of buying a car. I will be recommending people to you all . Thanks again for the experience. William and Waunda

Fantastic Experience

by from Irving, TX |

I had great experience buying a used car with Freeman, especially with John Luke who is the used car internet manager. I will definitely recommend Freeman to my friends.