Goodson Acura

Service 866-378-7523

Your Dallas Acura Dealer

1st Vehicle Purchase/Negotiation, And It Was Great

by from Dallas, TX |

First off, I am a 25 year old, two years out of college and this was my first vehicle purchase and negotiation experience at a dealership on my own... and it was great! I recently stopped by the Goodson Acura dealership in Dallas, TX to test drive a slightly pre-owned 2013 Acura ILX. Honestly, my original plan was to test drive this vehicle and then make a trip down to Houston to purchase one of two that I found listed significantly lower for almost identical vehicles at a Houston area Chevy dealership. I had already spoken with the Chevy dealership quite extensively via telephone and got them to agree to bring down the price on their vehicle additionally, creating a deal I thought might be too good to pass up. After test driving the vehicle with my Goodson Acura Salesman, Paul Glicker, we discussed the difference in pricing between his vehicle and those I saw listed in Houston. Paul played hardball, however, eventually we were able to get the vehicle price down to a number that we agreed upon, saving me a trip to Houston and helping me get a vehicle that had been fully inspected by an Acura dealership with an unbeatable long-term warranty. My advice for you is to research, research, research before walking into the dealership. Know the prices in your geographical area and have them readily available when you go to the dealership. The internet is very powerful! After that, find Paul Glicker and he will take care of the rest. I had a great experience with Goodson Acura and plan on creating a lasting relationship with their team for years to come.

January 29, 2014

On Behalf of all of us at Goodson Acura, we want to thank you for your kind words and hope to serve you in to the future. Thank you, Goodson Acura.

Professional and Impeccable Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

Jonathan Agunwa was the young man (48 years young) that assisted me in this streeful process of buyiing a car, however, his giftness and knowledge in ths subuject made my experience a good one. His quality of work is excellent, the attitude of his heart is joyful, and the best words to describe his work ethic are diliegent and impeccable.

September 2, 2014

As a token of our appreciation for hanging out with us online, we would like to offer you 10% off service or repairs next time you come in. Just mention Cars.com at the cashier. Thanks for being an awesome customer!

Good people, only deal when benefits dealership

by from Dallas,TX |

They could have told me with all of the information I provided before I drove to the website. They couldn't do a deal with me. I had to drive against traffic to get there then get stuck in traffic going home.

September 2, 2014

Trent, We are terribly sorry to hear that your deal didn't work out. If you don't mind, please send us an email at social@goodsonacura.com to give us a few more details about your experience so we can work to correct it. Thanks!

Good knowledgable people

by from Denton TX |

NOT PUSHY, I expected the normal pushy sales technique that you always hear about, instead they were friendly, courteous, and gave me all the time in the world to make my decision. I bought a used Jetta from their used car lot, I received a lot of annoying calls from other dealerships and Goodson only called once or twice, Once I told them that I was receiving a bunch of annoying calls from other dealers they took the initiative to tell their salesman to leave me alone. My salesman was Isreal and he knew a lot about Volkswagens for being at an acura dealership, I had done my research and he was still a wealth of information. They also had great facilities to hangout and drink coffee and write this review while waiting for my car to get prepped and to finish up the paperwork. Everyone was friendly and they recognized me when I pulled up for the 3rd time and even though I showed up unannounced they said they had already called my salesman to the office for me. I highly recommend them if your someone who is worried about being pushed into a car you don't like. Don't forget to ask to take a car home if you cant decide what you want ;)

February 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are ecstatic to hear you had a great experience! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Worst Dealer

by from Dallas, Tx |

We were going to buy car , they took our application later said us bank have to work on documents wait call from them and we learnd they already sell that car before :/ .. this dealer make our credit look bad and we have to wait 1 month for buy car . They liar and not professional .

January 21, 2014

Samantha, we greatly apologize that you had a bad experience. That is definitely not how we want our customers treated. If you decide to give us another shot, please let us know and we will get you set up with a manager. Again, we apologize and we appreciate you letting us know so we can get better.

First and last in this delaer

by from dallas , texas |

We make appointment for test drive 2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 with car seller Bart Wolmask . He called us 30 minute before than appointment time and said some customer took car for check to service , Later we test drive 2008 Volvo XC90 3.2 this car was so dirty and engine was have problem , be careful about this car . Later customer bring 2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 we test drive it was good and clean . We make application for finance but they told us bank need time and they will contact us monday . We were there saturday time was 11. 00 AM . And later sunday we say online car was not in online . And we learn today , they sold car. I wont never go to look car again to there, They just steal peoples time .

January 21, 2014

Aaron, we are greatly sorry that you had a negative experience. That is definitely not permissible. We would like to invite you to work with a manager next time you come in if you decide to give us another chance. Again, we apologize and hope to serve you again soon.

This is a Dealer to avoid.

by from Dallas TX |

This is a Dealer I would avoid at all cost. They are the type that give car dealers a bad name. I've bought 3 cars in the last 2 years and have worked with probably 12-15 dealers in the process. Most all were professional, up front and courteous throughout the process. I would do business with all of them again with the exception of Goodson. My negative experience included Marcus Collins, Mike Allmon and most of all Greg Mathis.

January 30, 2014

While I understand the need for social media venues where you can voice your opinion, I don't think it fair to not have both names in the post. That being said, I will simply reply with why "Acura Fan" is upset with me. He made several very low offers over the course of several days which I declined. During that period of time, we sold the vehicle to another customer. Because I did not let him know that another person was interested in purchasing the same vehicle, he feels that I was not professional and courteous. My rebuttal to his negative response is this: When you want to buy a car, negotiate a deal that you are happy with and the dealer is happy with as well. Then make the deal. The bashing of people's good names is unfair without the whole story being heard. Thanks for my opportunity to respond. Greg Mathis Goodson Acura

Excellent Experience

by from San Angelo, TX |

Great Service, smooth process. The salesperson and finance officerwere courteous and freindly.

January 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Used Car Buy

by from Plano, Tx. |

Lena Wyrick worked with me to complete the purchase of a pre-owned Lexus. She was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the car I was buying. She made the experience easy. I would recommend her to help you buy your next car. Plano Joe

January 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you are enjoying your new Lexus! Stop in soon for a free car wash! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Service I ever had

by from Bedford TX |

I had the best car buyin experience here. This place didnt kick me out or ignore me like others. I'm 19 so hardly anyone wants to deal with me. Thanks to Alex Rodriguez I was able to look at & purchase my car. He was extremely helpfull and easy to talk to. He took time to listen and answer all my questions. In my experiences in dealerships he has to he the best one by far. I left that lot feeling like a winner. Then I remember I had more questions about the car i just purchase and I called Alex Rodriguez. Ones again he was a great help. This let me know that he was just being nice just because I might get a car. Therefore Goodson Acura of Dallas is the place to buy and I recommend to speak with Alex Rodriguez.

January 24, 2014

Thank you, Marvin for the kind words! We are glad you had a wonderful experience! We hope to see you soon!

Excellent experience at Goodson Acura!

by from Dallas, TX |

I could not be happier with my experience at Goodson Acura. Alex Rodriguez went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car! He was extremely helpful, and patient with me - as this was my first time to purchase a car and I had a ton of questions. I would absolutely recommend Goodson Acura and make sure you ask for Alex Rodriguez - truly an awesome person to work with!

January 24, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new Acura! Thanks for the kind words online. We hope you come back and see us soon for service! Don't forget we are on Facebook at www.facebook.com/goodsonacura. Our fans receive 10% of service and repairs! See you soon!