Metro Volkswagen

2035 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-832-8417
Used 888-713-1132
Service 866-242-0557

Uncompromised customer service and consistent pricing since 1987!

I could not say enough

by from Irving,TX |

My dad was in town for the weekend, and we were thinking about getting a new car for my 21st birthday since my old car was breaking down. My dad had always loved the Jetta\'s and I had looked at them online and test drove one back in CA, where we are from- loved the SEL! Steven, our car salesman picked me up from my apartment to drive me to the VW Metro, where my dad was waiting for me. All I can say is good reviews about Steven. Great car salesman, but very personable and honest. He was so nice to talk to and made me (and my dad) confident in our new car purchase. He cleaned up the car, filled it up with gas and showed my dad and I all the new technologies that the Jetta 2014 had. My dad and I were very pleased with the new purchase. Thanks to Steven, I feel like I have a relationship with my car dealer in case of any questions or concerns I may have. I know that I can trust him and am really happy I went through Steven to buy this car, he made it all the difference & was truly exceptional. My dad and I are so beyond happy about our recent purchase, I love my new Jetta SEL! Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Professional

by from Irving,TX |

Best purchasing experience in a long time. Thanks to Reggie Huff for knowledge, and professionalism as a sales person. We highly recommend Reggie and Metro VW to everyone. Thank you! Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Great Experience

by from Arlington,TX |

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle here. I must say, my experience was great the first time, but was even better the second time. Our salesman - Steve Cohen - was very knowledgeable, personable, considerate, hospitable, comforting and genuine. Our decision to trade in and buy a new vehicle for our college graduate (daughter) caused a family struggle. However, Mr. Cohen was patient, understanding and extremely supportive of the situation. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Mr. Cohen and immediately felt as if we had known him for years. We should be looking to buy again for another daughter this summer. We will return to here for that purchase - and for an opportunity to work with Mr. Cohen again. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Customer focused Metro VW team

by from Plano, TX |

This is Madhan Krishnaswamy (Krish), MetroVW Customer now. I appreciate your effort to help me choose a Certified Preowned car for my daughter. I am confident that I went in with the most safe car, VW Jetta, the best VW sales team who are Customer focused, and the icing was the all options SEL that my daughter was thrilled about. I will recommend MetroVW to my friends and buyers.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope your daughter enjoys the car!!

SERVICE

by from DALLAS, TX |

CAME IN ON MONDAY FOR MY APPOINMENT. ALL PERSONNEL WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. WORK WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THANKS METRO

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Wonderful Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

We were looking for a minivan and found one we wanted at MetroVW. When I called to ask about it, the were wonderful! When the one that we went to look at wasn't exactly what I wanted, they found another minivan that was exactly what I wanted and the price was very good. It was by far the most pleasant experience either of us have had purchasing a vehicle. We will definitely use them for our next vehicle.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your minivan!!

Easy buying experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I shopped for a used car at Metro VW, and the buying process was seemless. No pressure, and they made things go very smoothly, and they gave me a very fair price for my trade-in.

metro vw

by from irving, texas |

Best service I have had get cars out in a nice timley manner been going to them for a few years

Never Again

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I bought a car from them this past December. Since then, I have had to make about $1500 in repairs because the engine isn't working correctly. Even then, it is still having problems. Now the suspension is messed up and the car shakes constantly. 6 months. I've only had the car 6 months, and it has been nothing but trouble. If this is the kind of product they sell, then run away as fast as you can. I will NEVER use this dealership again.

June 19, 2013

Matt, We appreciate your response. The only way we can improve as a dealership is if these issues are brought to our attention, so thank you for that. We would like the chance to do what we can to help you enjoy your ownership experience with the vehicle you purchased, unfortunately, I cannot locate any information concerning your purchase or the visit to our service department to have these issues addressed. If you could, please send me some basic information so that I can have these issues addressed in a reasonable manner. My e-mail address is JSanders@MetroVW.Com. Thank you, and hopefully I will hear from you soon.

Great Service

by from Terrell, TX |

Back in November 2012, I purchased a Volvo S40. Metro delivered excellent customer service. They remained in contact with me and followed after the purchase. There's a certain Hyundai dealership nearby which also had a S40. That dealership could have cared less if I purchased. Not Metro. They took the time to talk with me. They were even willing to let us drive the vehicle home and finishing the paperwork the following day. Also they have a nice waiting area not only in the new cars but in the used car area as well. Decent area for little kids too.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your S40!!

Very impressed!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2012 Passat over a year ago and have been nothing but pleased with the overall experience. From the initial purchase, servicing during the warranty and beyond, I have been very satisfied.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. ENjoy your Passat!!