Metro Volkswagen

2035 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-832-8417
Used 888-713-1132
Service 866-242-0557

Uncompromised customer service and consistent pricing since 1987!

Quick and Easy

by from stubin,texas |

We found a used 2012 Jetta SE 2.5 on Metro's website on Saturday evening and drove to the dealership 20 minutes later. We wanted to pay for the car with money from our 401K but the money wasn't going to arrive until the following Wednesday. Metro let us fill out all the paperwork on Saturday and they held the car for us until Wednesday and my wife was able to just swing by after work and pick up her new car. Quick and Easy

July 18, 2013

Customer focused Metro VW team

by from Plano, TX |

This is Madhan Krishnaswamy (Krish), MetroVW Customer now. I appreciate your effort to help me choose a Certified Preowned car for my daughter. I am confident that I went in with the most safe car, VW Jetta, the best VW sales team who are Customer focused, and the icing was the all options SEL that my daughter was thrilled about. I will recommend MetroVW to my friends and buyers.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope your daughter enjoys the car!!

SERVICE

by from DALLAS, TX |

CAME IN ON MONDAY FOR MY APPOINMENT. ALL PERSONNEL WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. WORK WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THANKS METRO

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Wonderful Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

We were looking for a minivan and found one we wanted at MetroVW. When I called to ask about it, the were wonderful! When the one that we went to look at wasn't exactly what I wanted, they found another minivan that was exactly what I wanted and the price was very good. It was by far the most pleasant experience either of us have had purchasing a vehicle. We will definitely use them for our next vehicle.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your minivan!!

Easy buying experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I shopped for a used car at Metro VW, and the buying process was seemless. No pressure, and they made things go very smoothly, and they gave me a very fair price for my trade-in.

metro vw

by from irving, texas |

Best service I have had get cars out in a nice timley manner been going to them for a few years

Never Again

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I bought a car from them this past December. Since then, I have had to make about $1500 in repairs because the engine isn't working correctly. Even then, it is still having problems. Now the suspension is messed up and the car shakes constantly. 6 months. I've only had the car 6 months, and it has been nothing but trouble. If this is the kind of product they sell, then run away as fast as you can. I will NEVER use this dealership again.

June 19, 2013

Matt, We appreciate your response. The only way we can improve as a dealership is if these issues are brought to our attention, so thank you for that. We would like the chance to do what we can to help you enjoy your ownership experience with the vehicle you purchased, unfortunately, I cannot locate any information concerning your purchase or the visit to our service department to have these issues addressed. If you could, please send me some basic information so that I can have these issues addressed in a reasonable manner. My e-mail address is JSanders@MetroVW.Com. Thank you, and hopefully I will hear from you soon.

Great Service

by from Terrell, TX |

Back in November 2012, I purchased a Volvo S40. Metro delivered excellent customer service. They remained in contact with me and followed after the purchase. There's a certain Hyundai dealership nearby which also had a S40. That dealership could have cared less if I purchased. Not Metro. They took the time to talk with me. They were even willing to let us drive the vehicle home and finishing the paperwork the following day. Also they have a nice waiting area not only in the new cars but in the used car area as well. Decent area for little kids too.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your S40!!

Very impressed!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2012 Passat over a year ago and have been nothing but pleased with the overall experience. From the initial purchase, servicing during the warranty and beyond, I have been very satisfied.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. ENjoy your Passat!!

Metro VW was awesome!

by from Irving, TX |

My sales consultant Chris Hernandez was amazingly knowledgeable and was truly concerned with helping me find the vehicle I wanted. He never got pushy or tried to sell me something I didn't want. Honestly the best buying experience ever! I highly recommend Metro VW to all my friends and tell them to ask for Chris H. (:

first-rate!

by from Irving, TX |

Our previous experience with the parts and service department for our older Volkswagens brought us to the dealership for a new Beetle. I'm glad we made that decision because we were treated very well; thanks!