Metro Volkswagen

2035 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-832-8417 New 888-832-8417
Used 888-713-1132 Used 888-713-1132
Service 866-242-0557 Service 866-242-0557

Uncompromised customer service and consistent pricing since 1987!

Customer for Life

by from Irving, TX |

First of all I am Speechless. My wife and I have pretty challenging credit, and I do mean challenging! Initially I called and spoke with Howard Griffith over the phone. I was very honest and open about our situation not excluding any details. He sensed my lack of faith of being able to even purchase a vehicle at this point, however he strongly encouraged me to fill out the application. My wife and I drove to their location still skeptical, and are immediately approached by one of the Sales Reps by the name of Reggie Huff. We explain the phone conversation with Howard to Reggie and after speaking with Howard, Reggie begins to cater to our every need. He was never pushy and only cared about helping us not only get into a vehicle but to ensure that we were pleased with what we purchased. My wife and I had been to several car dealerships that day and after rejection after rejection we figure this would be the same, but Reggie and Howard went to bat for us speaking with their bankers as if we were their family. I am just so impressed because they didn't have to do what they did for us, I mean they truly went above and beyond for us. My wife and I didn't have any vehicles at the time so we didn't have any insurance and didn't even think about if we got approved we would need the full coverage before leaving, but this wasn't a problem either as Reggie is calming my wife down seeing we are so close to the purchase he calls a fellow associate in the insurance industry who searches for the best deals for us and got us insured just like that. These guys, and gals are truly a blessing to my family and I, they are truly invested in their customer's and aren't just interested in making a quick buck. I would recommend them to anyone, if they can get us approved they can do the same for you. Thanks Metro Voltswagen!!! Sincerely, A Customer For Life- Kevin Bell

February 27, 2016

Kevin, Thank you for kind words about Howard and Reggie! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time here at the dealership and that we were able to help you. It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! If there is anything we can to do assist you in the future please let us know.

Good cars, good service.

by from Dallas, Texas |

Went there to buy a certified car, the people were pleasant, the price was right and the car is good.

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your business, and we appreciate the kind words!

Great service

by from Dallas, TX |

We bought a new Golf SE and throughout the the whole process we were seriously impressed with Metro. We knew we wanted a Golf but weren't sure about the specifics. They had a good selection of Golfs and we tested both the S and SE models. We were helped by a guy called Jason Bryant and seriously could not be more impressed. Initially we were interested in a model they didn't have a color of in stock, and he tracked one down to be able to get it to us the same day. He showed us the features of each car without pushing a particular model and was genuinely interested in us getting the car the suited us the best. Throughout the buying process, he was really helpful and was really concerned with us getting a good deal. Once we'd bought the car it was pretty late but he made sure it was pristinely clean, walked us through all the features and made sure we were completely happy before we left. I'd really recommend this dealer and especially Jason who was absolutely wonderful.

April 10, 2016

Aw, Thank you for kind words! We are very happy to hear that Jason was able to provide you with a pleasant car buying experience here with us. It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your next visit!

Overall Great Experience!

by from Arlington TX |

This is the best experience I've had while purchasing a car by far. GP was a great salesman and did what he said he would do. Make it Happen! Great service. Extremely greatful for my new car!

March 29, 2016

Thank you Sakin for the kind words! We thank you for your business!

Criag M

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Just had a great buying experience with Metro Volkswagon. Sales associate GP made the buying experience extremely easy. If you have in the market for a new or used car, please make sure you check out Metro Volkswagon.

April 1, 2016

Craig, thank you for your business, we are thrilled to hear GP did a great job!

amazing Service

by from Northake TX |

Veronica stefan both were very Helpful. Both Are amazing

March 14, 2016

Thank you Petric for the kind words about Veronica and Stefan! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Will NEVER buy a car ANYWHERE else

by from McKinney, TX |

Reggie Huff offers expert knowledge of ALL of his vehicles, especially the VW. I was looking for a used car and they put me in their BEST option at the BEST rate. Was able to lower my interest rate substantially and put me in a QUALITY 2015 Passat. The car buying process was smooth and everyone there was extremely professional. I live over 45 miles away from this dealership, but will NEVER buy a car ANYWHERE BUT this dealership. Best service from sales, finance, and service I've ever received.

March 13, 2016

Thank you Keenan for the kind words about Reggie! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Overall great experience

by from Ft. Worth, Texas |

In my opinion buying a car is a high anxiety activity. My wife and I had spent weeks researching cars, trucks and SUV?s and had finally decided we wanted to buy a GTI. We were dealership shopping when Alex contacted us. I immediately liked Alex. I explained to him the current deal I had negotiated at a different dealership and he told me that he could do better. I had been looking at the 2 door GTI?s and had secured a great deal at a different dealership. Alex came back with a deal that was not only less money than the other dealership he could do it on a four door. I decided right then to buy from him. Once we arrived at the dealership he was attentive to my entire families needs. He answered both my wife?s question?s well and mine. Often salesmen seem a little slimy to me however, Alex was attentive to our needs, and not pushy. He treated my daughters like they were important to him, which is great. I have had other salesmen act like they were an annoyance. Alex was kind and attentive to them. Now do not get me wrong, there were bumps, people jumped ahead of us in line for finance, what should have been a fairly short process turned into an all night affair. However, Alex and the manager Chase handled this well. I could tell that they were frustrated for us and empathized with us. Once we finally saw the finance manager Moriah, (which is how I think she spells it but I am sorry if I am wrong) the printer broke?. She profusely apologized and told us to just take the car home and since we live fairly far away the dealership would send someone to our house to sign the papers. Now even with the bumps they handled our deal professionally and greatly lowered my anxiety about shopping for a new car. I highly recommend this dealership especially Alex. Also, Alex is a Veteran as am I, so if you are a Veteran looking for a car go see Alex. He will take care of you.

March 2, 2016

Jonathan, thank you for reviewing Alex and Moriah! We are glad to hear that Alex got you the right GTI for the right price, and that Moriah did the right thing and let you take the vehicle home after experiencing that delay. We are sorry that this happened but we are happy to hear that Moriah did such a great job!

Visiting your Dentist or Purchaseing at Metro VW

by from Irving Tx |

Now that I have your attention, I would like to tell all how pleased my wife and I were in making the decision to purchase from Metro VW. It is obvious that the process of purchasing a new vehicle is fairly basic amongst most dealerships. What makes the real difference are the individuals you deal with during the transaction. My wife and I were fortunate to have had the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Stefan Mau of the Metro VW sales team. He made our decision to purchase our new VW GLI/SEL so easy and enjoyable to this day I say he should be a "poster boy" for auto sales professionals. His knowledge as well as professionalism tied in with after sale follow up was at a level I have never enjoyed in the past. Not to take anything away from the rest of the dealership as we have always been treated well (as per our older VW) Mr. Mau just stands out. He is just a cut above the rest. In closing I guess I would say if you have a choice between your Dentist or Metro VW you will do better purchasing a VW from Mr. Mau.

February 25, 2016

RGS, thank you for visiting our store and your kind words for Stefan! We'd agree about us being better than a visit to the dentist, for sure! :-)

PK & Erica

by from Irving,tx |

Walked in to buy VW Passat SE 2016, we had little hard time to negotiate best rate and price match with other dealers but finally got decent price for our new car but was still expecting $1000.00 more discount. Nevertheless we are happy for our new passat !! I would like to thank some people who helped us throughout the deal process: JP, Frian, Chase, Moriah. Reggie helped us during car delivery and he made sure the we know all features of Passat 2016.

February 23, 2016

PK, thank you for your review, and your kind words for our staff! We hope you LOVE your new Passat for YEARS to come!