Toyota of Irving

Used 888-601-3829
Service 877-317-2160

Outstanding

by from Irving, TX |

Love the outstanding service with Toyota of Irving. Jory is the best --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

wasted my time

by from Lake Whitney,Texas |

Going to buy a new 2014 FJ Cruiser-went to this dealership and found the vehicle I wanted-Had a creampuff Hummer H2 SUT with 72,000 miles,loaded with everything to trade in.Was expecting a decent offer on my vehicle to close the deal and buy a new FJ.My vehicle in Kelly blue book was valued at over $25,000 private party,$27,000 retail,and over $22,000 dealer trade in.The offer I received was $14,000.Needless to say,I abruptly left.The sales person was very courteous and I hated to not be able to consumate the deal.However,I wasn't going to give them my vehicle.Don't go there if you have a trade in or just be willing to sign over the title to them for free.

Excellent!

by from Irving, TX |

My first service, excellent service.thank you! --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Great!

by from Dallas Tx |

I cannot explain it but i know everyone worked their butts off to help me out. As a first time buyer its exceptionally difficult to get approved. They helped me a ton. Car sales Alex was absolutely great.

Bad Service

by from irving, tX |

I had a very bad experience at this dealership. sales consultant promised to help me today regarding my new car purchased . When I arrived, they have no clue why I was there. they were unprofessional and have no respect for new buyers. Even their Manager was unapologetic and literally told me that he cant do anything.I will not recommend this dealer ship to any of my friends

Bad Service

by from irving, tX |

Courteous!

by from Irving, TX |

Service advisor was efficient and courteous. Next service timing is based on miles driven. -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Toyota of Irving, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer from Toyota of Irving.

Avoid the service dept!!!!!!!!!

by from Irving, TX |

I took my hybrid Camry into Toyota of Irving about a week and a 1/2 ago to have my front left axle looked at (because Jim McNatt Toyota in Denton, TX told me it was leaking) and to have my rear brake pads replaced. According to Toyota of Irving, there is no leak (which makes me question Jim McNatt's honesty). T of Irving also said that they properly replaced my brake pads. This rainy morning my brakes became useless. Luckily I was near T of Lewisville. They reported that a cap associcated with the braking system had not been replaced by whoever worked on my brakes last. Which was Toyota of Irving. If I had been following remotely close to any cars, I could have been hurt and/or hurt others. This was a dangerous mistake that the Toyota of Irving service department made, and it could have cost lives. Oh and when I called Toyota of Irving service dept about the issue today, they did not have time to speak with me and called me back over an hour later.....only to say that they would call me back again. AVOID this place!

Excellent!

by from Irving, TX |

They did an excellent job...very pleased with the service delivery! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Toyota of Irving, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer from Toyota of Irving.

Great!!

by from Irving, TX |

Knowledgeable, courteous, polite and answered all my questions.