Toyota of Irving

Used 888-601-3829
Service 877-317-2160

Long Waits for Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Unfortunately, I had to spend two (2) hours waiting for an oil change. The waiting area is cluttered, unattractive and garbage cans are running over in the area for refreshments. This dealership is not very customer oriented. I witnessed both the owner and his son walking through the dealership totally oblivious to the bad conditions in the waiting areas. Promotion Code PC12312011

Toyota of Irving responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and brining these concerns to our attention. I apologize for your wait in the service department and for the clutter in the waiting area. We want our customers to feel comfortable at our dealership and this is not a condition that we deem acceptable for the appearance of the waiting room. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this up to you and to improve your opinion of Toyota of Irving. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Amanda Giesler, at your convenience: agiesler@toyotaofirving.com.

Don't waste time

by from south of Ft Worth |

I contacted the dealership via email. I received a reply and inquired further about specific details of vehicle I was looking for. Salesman said he'd go find out and let me know. No answer. So I phoned next day. Asked for same information and told them I was out looking at cars in metroplex but not in Irving, and I'd come to the dealership to look but ONLY if they had that particular vehicle in stock. Again I was told they would get the information and call me right back. Nothing. Later that evening, after I'd already gone home, I received a voice mail from a different salesperson asking me what I was looking for. Apparently there is no communication or follow-through in the sales department. I bought my Toyota elsewhere.

Worst dealer

by from Irving, tx |

Salesman only professional till you make purchase. Follow up quality is horrible and the salesman had lied about so many things, he doesn't know what he lied about anymore.management is not responsible and ignore concerns of customers

Excellent Care

by from Irving, Tx |

Buying my Camry at Toyota of Irving was very painless, in what can sometimes be a very painful experience. Everyone provided excellent care I was treated vey well! I purchased a very nice Camry at an extremely competitive price (I had received a quote from the dealership in Plano and Irving was able to match it). Please extend my appreciation to everyone involved in Sales, Management, Service and Financing. I would rate Toyota of Irving as a 5 Star dealership. Thanks

Great

by from 75062 |

Its was all great. They went over the model in detail. Described every benefit the car would bring for my specific situation.