Toyota of Irving

Used 888-601-3829
Service 877-317-2160

Thank you!

by from Irving, Texas |

The faces I have for Toyota of Irving are Jules and Jesus. But, I know there are many, many others involved in the process. You have a great company and I hope and pray that it gets even greater!

Great Service and good facilities!

by from Dallas, TX |

Mike Moore did a fabulous job of getting me in and out with no hassle and lots of service!

Up for a second opportunity

by from Dallas, TX |

Second opportunity. I was hesitant to try this dealership location once again, from the last experience it would have been the last place I would have returned. My character is to always to give that second chance. This time around it was the best experience. From the initial call to closing, it was constant communication in part of the dealership. I went in without a definite idea of what type of vehicle I would be interested in, the sales person was able to get information from the casual conversation, and hit it on the nail on type and style which was exactly what I was looking for. And to know that I thought people really did not listed to your casual conversations or more got any out of that as than a ?yeah, I am having a pretty good day.? I was in for a trade in and, the sales personal assisted me processing with a claim from last year?s hail storm. I had never had to deal with a claim, so this was extremely helpful taking that burden off; to actually think a dealership would do all of this, when I knew this was something I should have taken care of last year. I do give my sales person a great thank you for all the assistance, even when I called the personal cell I would get an immediate answer of call back. To put myself out there, I actually called when the sales person was off work hours and they answered and took time to answer and assist during that time. In this fast pace society I felt as number one in this sales person?s agenda, knowing me I would have just said I am at home/not working hours and not have answered that call. By day two I was already in the dealership ready to process the closing deal. Extremely helpful staff, throughout the process I would ask questions to different staff and I would actually get an answer without any hesitation. Everyone in the dealership actually acknowledge that you were there, which is a plus to making an individual welcomed. This was definitely an A++ change from my prior experience. Absolutely no regret: on my behalf for giving this dealership another try.

Long Waits for Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Unfortunately, I had to spend two (2) hours waiting for an oil change. The waiting area is cluttered, unattractive and garbage cans are running over in the area for refreshments. This dealership is not very customer oriented. I witnessed both the owner and his son walking through the dealership totally oblivious to the bad conditions in the waiting areas. Promotion Code PC12312011

Toyota of Irving responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and brining these concerns to our attention. I apologize for your wait in the service department and for the clutter in the waiting area. We want our customers to feel comfortable at our dealership and this is not a condition that we deem acceptable for the appearance of the waiting room. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this up to you and to improve your opinion of Toyota of Irving. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Amanda Giesler, at your convenience: agiesler@toyotaofirving.com.

Don't waste time

by from south of Ft Worth |

I contacted the dealership via email. I received a reply and inquired further about specific details of vehicle I was looking for. Salesman said he'd go find out and let me know. No answer. So I phoned next day. Asked for same information and told them I was out looking at cars in metroplex but not in Irving, and I'd come to the dealership to look but ONLY if they had that particular vehicle in stock. Again I was told they would get the information and call me right back. Nothing. Later that evening, after I'd already gone home, I received a voice mail from a different salesperson asking me what I was looking for. Apparently there is no communication or follow-through in the sales department. I bought my Toyota elsewhere.

Worst dealer

by from Irving, tx |

Salesman only professional till you make purchase. Follow up quality is horrible and the salesman had lied about so many things, he doesn't know what he lied about anymore.management is not responsible and ignore concerns of customers

Excellent Care

by from Irving, Tx |

Buying my Camry at Toyota of Irving was very painless, in what can sometimes be a very painful experience. Everyone provided excellent care I was treated vey well! I purchased a very nice Camry at an extremely competitive price (I had received a quote from the dealership in Plano and Irving was able to match it). Please extend my appreciation to everyone involved in Sales, Management, Service and Financing. I would rate Toyota of Irving as a 5 Star dealership. Thanks

Great

by from 75062 |

Its was all great. They went over the model in detail. Described every benefit the car would bring for my specific situation.