Purasanda Auto Sales

6000 Airway Rd, Riverside, OH 45431

Read BBB Website Reviews & the Owner Responses

by from Springfield, OH |

All my thoughts are summarized in the BBB website.

Great Service, Friendly service,

by from Spring Valley, Ohio |

Very friendly and was willing to work with me. I would recommend this car lot to anyone

Great Service

by from Xenia, Ohio |

The owner made sure that the car was serviced and ran properly. He also worked with me on the down payment so I could get the car of my dreams! Thanks for everything!

Doing people Wrong!

by from Dayton Oh |

We went to this dalership in Oct 2013 to get a vehicle. We didn't have a lot of money down so I can say he did work with us on down payment. We had the truck for 3 months and it was in shop more than we drove it. It took me going up there two or three time for them to even get the memorandum title to me after my 30 day tags expired. My final straw was when we found out the oil pump had went bad. All we ever got was the run around. Then we took to him the truck and told him we need something else. So he took truck as a trade in and we had to put another 1200 down and I can say he let us do it in payment. We got a van Dec 2013 and not even a month later we had to get bake brakes fixed. Granted I know brakes go bad, but these had been bad for a long time because there was a hole in the brake pad. So that goes to show me that they are not checking their cars out before they sale them to customers. Again it took two months to get my memorandum title. After all this we thought we could try to give them another chance. So we bought a car out right from him in Feb 2014. We had to go up there to try to get title after 30day tags expired, but he didn't have title so he gave us another 30 day tag and that same day the cars engine blow up and the car is not any good. It sat for over a month in Columbus and still did get title till we went there daily asking for it. It has been nothing but a run around game with them every time we talk to them. They are all about the money they could care less about what kind or cars they are putting customers in. I just worn anyone to be careful. Not everyone has the same experience.

Great Services

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

the young man that assisted was very nice and came off to me as not just an employee in the car business but an actual person whom cared about the quality of service given! this is most def. a dealership that I would recommend.

customer

by from huber heights |

This dealership worked really hard in the time of need. I needed a reliable transportation. They also put a service contract on the car that I bought.

Great service, very helpfull and very nice cars

by from Dayton Ohio |

We needed a car very quick they were helpful and had a nice selection of vehicles I would recommend to anyone looking for a new car

customer

by from dayton ohio |

I really appreciate the service that was provided to me from this car dealership. Although I didn't purchase my car right out and cash I was not treated any different. they approved me on the spot for financing.

CUSTOMER

by from DAYTON OHIO |

A FRIEND REFERED ME TO THIS DEALER. THE HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERIVICE AND OVVERAL SERVICE. I DID NOT HAVE ANY TRANSPORTATION TO THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY CAME TO PICK ME UP. THEY HELPED ME AND THE PROVIDED A WARRANTY WITH THE USED CAR I PURCHASED. THANK YOU AGAIN!!! I WILL DEF COME AGAIN.

very friendly and helpful

by from Springfield OH |

I was looking for a new vehicle and stumbled upon Purasanda auto sales. The gentleman who helped us both friendly and understood our needs. I will always do business with him and send all my friends and family to him. Best customer service ever!