Casey Jackson Ford

(5.0) 7 Reviews

1435 E Main St, Royston, GA 30662

5 stars!

by from Columbia, SC |

These guys really know how to make a customer feel special. Ricky spent time with me and made sure that I was 100% happy with the vehicle. Their price was the best around and the whole experience was very easy.

October 18, 2012

Thanks for driving all the way down from Columbia and thanks for the feedback! I know we're a little far away but let me know if we can help you and we'll make it happen.

If you need a good shop then this is the place

by from Anderson, SC |

Steve was very helpful and made sure that our repair was quick and as affordable as possible. They have a comfortable waiting area and everyone was very nice.

October 18, 2012

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any more problems.

2012 Ford Focus SEL

by from Hartwell, GA |

Everyone was great to work with, Darren and Jeremy made us feel at home and made the buying experience great, Mike & Brenda

September 30, 2012

Thanks Mike & Brenda! Hope you guys enjoy your new Focus. Let us know if you need anything!

I will definitely be back

by from Suwanee, GA |

Buying a car has never been this easy for me. From the second I contacted them to me driving off in my Edge, the whole process was a breeze. No haggling, no games, no pressure. I will be back for all my future vehicles and I highly recommend Casey Jackson Ford.

September 28, 2012

Thanks! Enjoy your Edge and let us know if you need anything at all.

Top Flex

by from Atlanta, GA |

Found car I wanted on cars.com. Emailed Ricky Patrick on. Sunday night. He got back to me in 30 minutes and we set appointment for next day. Best buying experience ever, I recommend Ricky and dealership without reservation.

September 30, 2012

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you however we can in the future!

Great People to buy from

by from West Union, SC |

Saw a Ford Explorer on Cars.com, contacted them through email and the dealer replied the same day. Drove over and met Ricky Patrick who was very professional and made the buying experience so easy. He was very polite and helpful, made you feel appreciated. Ricky has earned a new customer as we are planning another purchase in the near future.

September 11, 2012

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you however we can in the future!

Couldn't be more pleased.

by from Florence, SC |

I contacted Ricky by email and he answered all of my questions without any hassle. When we arrived at the lot the car was cleaned and full of gas. They even had it running so the AC would be cool! I will definitely be back in the future.

August 25, 2012

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking good care of you going forward. Let us know if you need anything.