Westway Ford

801 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-257-4795
Used 888-257-4783
Service 888-770-0876

Check out the ALL NEW WESTWAY FORD!!!! COME OUT TODAY! WE MAKE IT EASY!

All around great dealership

by from Boerne, TX |

I recently purchased my 4th new vehicle from Westway Ford. This dealership will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. At every purchase, I told them what vehicle I wanted, what I wanted for my trade and what payment I was looking for. Every time they have been able to make it happen. If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle stop by and see Damon Pompa. Best customer service you'll receive from any dealership.

Very dishonest and unethical practices

by from dallas tx |

We called about a specific car, gave them the exact stock number, and orally settled on a price, with the hope of trying to get it lowered once we came in. We spent about an hour back and forth on the phone, trying to save time and avoid all of the back office processes in the dealership. The sales rep that we spoke with talked to his manager and called us back with a final number. When we got to to Westway, they said, "Oh, because of all of the add-ons, this car is actually $1700 more than the number that we agreed on the phone." It was a terrible and dishonest thing to do, as with a stock number, they were able to check the add-ons and state the true sales price. We asked them for a final number over the phone and they outright lied. It wasted half our day and was a very dishonorable way to do business.

Friendly & Helpful Staff

by from Roanoke, TX |

I recently contlemplated purchasing a new vehicle and although I elected to keep my current vehicle for personal reasons, I found the entire staff to be very helpful and friendly. Should I elect to purchase a Ford in the future, I will definitely do so through WestWay Ford.

September 17, 2014

Dear Cannon, Thanks for your feedback! We're happy we could help answer your questions on the car buying process, and we respect your decision to stick with your current vehicle. We hope to see you again soon! Your Friends at Westway Ford

Great overall service

by from Dallas, Tx |

I worked with Megan in used car sales and she was very helpful to me and my girlfriend. We both purchased cars from her and were able to get financed by their team. Very good service and were so happy with our purchase.

Service after the sale is horrible

by from Dallas, Texas |

I have had a great experience with this dealership up until this past Saturday. I am out of town and had my oil changed at another dealership when it was brought to my attention that the deflector under the front of my vehicle was damaged.  I was at the Westway dealership in Irving the last time my vehicle was serviced.  I was in to have my tire plugged and I think an oil change and as I was going home from the dealership the hood started to shake violently. I then took the car back to the dealership the next day. I sat at the dealership for over 5 hours after 3 test drives, a tire rotation, and alignment.  They finally figured out that it was the deflector under the front of the car and stated that a few clips were missing and that they had replaced them.  So now I am in Houston with a torn deflector that is now zip tied until I can buy a new one. I called multiple times on Saturday to the quick lane in Irving and spoke to Eric. He informed me that he couldn't do anything for me without the car being there.  There is more to this story but will explain more when hopefully some one contacts me.  I am very disappointed with the service after the sale with this dealership and will think twice about buying a Ford or recommending this dealership or any of there services going forward.       David

service problems

by from coppell TX |

The car buying was great, I even took out extended warranty, on my new 2013 ford, but the biggest problem is when you take it into service for the past 5 mos, it seems like the all ways running behind and that they say it take 2-3 days for them to look at it, so that means you is with out transportation. And i work 16 hrs days. I am trying to work with them but they cannot give me a day that i can bring it in for service no estimate time when they will get caught up. Don't get me wrong now when that bring my car to me they treat you like red carpet. But the biggest thing is just getting your car in for service. I am really thinking about going back to purchasing a Honda car because I never had this type of problem, If anyone want to know Lute Rily Honda is a great place to purchase and their service I never had a problem with them.

Absolutely Amazing

by from Dallas, TX |

Damon and his team of sweet and kind team members assisted my mom with trading in her lease and getting into a new car that she would eventually own. He was so fast we literally did the deal by text messaging. When we came in, everyone was so helpful and patient! We changed cars in the middle of the deal and even then, after the numbers needed to be changed, it really wasn't a bad deal as far as waiting. The car buying experience is usually a daunting one. This experience was amazing. I will ALWAYS go back to Westway Ford from now on and deal with no one but Damon and his team!

Red carpet treatment

by from Mansfield,Texas |

If you want to be treated like you are royalty and have the red carpet rolled out for you, then you need to go to Westway Ford to purchase your next vehicle. You need to deal with their 2 best salesmen Omar Soto and Damon Pompa. They really know how to treat their customers right and make them feel very important and at home. They will do everything in their power to give you the best deal on whatever vehicle you choose and they will make the process go as smoothly as humanly possible. So don't waste your time going to any other dealership, because if you do, you probably won't be treated as well as I was by Omar and Damon and everybody else that was involved in the whole process. Thanks again to everybody at Westway Ford, you are the greatest and have a customer for life.

Simply the best!!!

by from Irving Tx |

I came into Westway Ford after visiting the ford dealer in grand prairie. I was high pressured there but not here. Westway Ford let me look on the lot without being pressured by sales guy. After I decided on the Ford Focus they were able to get me the keys and look and drive the car. After a short drive I was able to get to the monthly budget really quick that I wanted. They actually listened to me and made me feel like they cared about my budget. The best thing after I made my deal was this count down started happening through the store and Boom Congrats to me on my purchase. Way cool. My wife was really shocked too. The kids liked it. The finance team was good too. Not to long like the last time I bought a vehicle. Once I was done there they had a special person do a walk thru of my car. They should me how to work everything and with Ford you need that. Ford has alot to offer in the vehicles. not like the old days when they had nothing. Thank you to all the people that helped me at Westway Ford

September 2, 2014

Thank you Adrain for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle buying experience at Westway Ford. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We appreciate your business!

Paris Mash

by from Irving, Tx |

Paris Mash is an outstanding representative for West Way Ford. He is very professional. He helped me find the car my wife and I really wanted He gave us choices and let us experience what it was like to drive each model. Paris is very knowledgeable and answered every question we asked honestly and technically correct. We have bought several vehicles from West Way and have always been happy with the shopping help and service we received.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Ron for taking the time to review our dealership. We pride ourselves in our customer service, so it is wonderful to hear that Paris took great care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Thank you again for your business!

GREAT car buying experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a very positive experience purchasing my first new Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback at Westway last month. The customer service was excellent and the buying experience overall was exceptional. I have yet needed to come in for any reason. I am sure that when I need something Westway will exceed at meeting my needs. I will definitely return to Westway when I decide to purchase future vehicles and look forward to dealing with Damon Pompa and the other highly qualified staff.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Randy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new Focus! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!