Westway Ford

801 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-257-4795
Used 888-257-4783
Service 855-315-9248

For nearly 35 years, Westway Ford has been a premier Ford dealer in the Dallas and Fort Worth area.

Best customer service and dealership

by from Dallas tx |

I must say that west way ford has made me a believer of great of customer service dealership. I have bought six different cars with different dealerships in the Dallas forth worth metroplex and never have I came across one that can treat their clients so well even after you buy a car from them.

July 28, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience while shopping at Westway Ford! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback and are very glad that our sales team was able to help you find the right car. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Come back and see us soon to service your vehicle.

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas Tx |

Westway Ford took care of me from start to finish. What I like you can see the work being done. Some dealer take your car to back for a oil change & tire rotation , you don't know if they are rotating your tires are not. The customer service was excellent and friendly . Will go back for oil changes.

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are very happy that you had a great experience with our service department! We strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers and we greatly appreciate your business.

great staff

by from irving, tx |

Love this place. From day 1, at the time we purchased our vehicles we have been blown away by the staff at Westway. The staff is excellent. They have always treated us with respect and kindness. We highly recommend Westway.

August 17, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback and the recommendation to do business with us. We are so happy to know that you had a great experience with our staff at Westway Ford! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you back some time soon.

Routine car inspection

by from Irving, TX |

TC provided efficient, friendly service--even though this wasn't going to generate much/any profit. Very satisfied.

August 12, 2015

Phyllis, we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience and efficient service from our sales staff. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. We hope you love your new car, come back and see us when you need some service done.

PERFECTION

by from EULESS,TX |

i just want to say my buying experience with WESTWAY FORD was outstanding. They really take very care of the customer. I will referr all my family and friends to WESTWAY FORD. And the facilite is awesome !!!!!

July 10, 2015

We are very happy that you love the car you purchased from us and that our sales team was able to make sure you had a great experience for your first time buying a car! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Come back and see us soon to service your vehicle.

Stellar Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I have purchased 4 cars from Westway Ford, both new and used, and had my vehicles serviced there a multitude of times as well as with the body shop...they always treat me like a queen. Thank you to Ali Benli, Damon Pompa, Candido Urieta, Harvis Grammer, Tom Carpenter, Tim White and Barton Hankins for always taking such good care of me. If you are looking for honest and trustworthy people who help you with anything you need, and do not try to make a ton of money on you, but literally just meet your needs and help you along the way - go here! They ALWAYS take EXTREME care of me.

July 29, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience while shopping at Westway Ford! Thank you so much for purchasing 4 cars from us!! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback and are very glad that our entire sales team was able to help you find the right car. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Thank you for continuing to come to Westway Ford to get your car serviced.

wonderful Customer service

by from Euless TX |

Westway Ford is one of the best dealership I have been to. The sales man that I had Brandon Goodman help me find a car best suited for me and my kids, I would definitely recommend others to go to Westway ford to buy there next vehicle.

June 8, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience while shopping at Westway Ford! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback and are very glad that Brandon was able to help you find the right car for your family. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Come back and see us soon to service your vehicle!

Joseph Lopez and Westway Team =Class Act

by from Dallas,TX |

Joseph/Vic and the Team at Westway were wonderful in helping find exactly what I wanted in a vehicle.They went the extra mile to make it work within the guidelines I set forth. I now drive a brand new Ford Mustang and couldn't be happier. Thank you Joseph /Vic and Westway!!!

June 8, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience while shopping at Westway Ford! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback and are very glad that Joseph and Vic were able to help you find the right Mustang. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Come back and see us soon to service your vehicle.

Horrible customer service

by from Irving Texas |

Dropped off car with set appointment, told me they would look at it, they never even looked at it and never called me to tell me, I called numerous times thoughout day and no call backs, I wasted time and my day with out my car which never even got fixed. Trie to make an appointment again and same thing, I guess they do not want business.

Best car buying experience I ever had

by from belton, Texas |

I had as many as seven dealerships on the phone. I would take a picture of one offer and send it to the other dealerships and had them fighting over me. However, Jeff Little, at Westway Ford, just gave me the price that I wanted right off the bat. I had other dealerships that were closer by match him after I showed them his offer, but I went with him because honesty and caring in a car dealership SHOULD BE REWARDED. Was such a smooth transaction. They even stayed open later for me because I had to drive 2 and a half hours to get there. Was bummed when Jeff told me that he didn't actually have the car on the lot that day but he then drove, himself, to another dealership, and picked up the car for me that same day. I dont know about all the other salemen at Westway, but Jeff Little goes out of his way to make you happy. I'll be happy witht his car for a long time, but should I ever need a new car again, Jeff Little will be on my speed dial.

May 12, 2015

We are very happy that you love the car you purchased from us and that Jeff Little was able to make sure you had a great experience for your first time buying a car! We appreciate your business as well as the positive feedback. We strive to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. Come back and see us soon to service your vehicle.

What a great Experience and time.

by from Grand Prairie |

My buying experience with Mr.Mesillas was great and smooth. He was very professional and down to earth and provided all the information I requested. His customer service skills are great and help me get into a Ford Focus. At Westway Ford I did not get the run around or any pressure sales tactics. I will not hesitate to buy another vehicle from him and will definitely recommend to all my Co workers and family to Westway Ford

July 29, 2015

We are so happy that Mr. Mesillas was able to help you find the right car for your budget. We hope you love your new Ford Focus. We strive to provide the best customer experience. Please come back and see us when your Focus needs service.