Westway Ford

801 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-257-4795
Used 888-257-4783
Service 888-770-0876

Check out the ALL NEW WESTWAY FORD!!!! COME OUT TODAY! WE MAKE IT EASY!

All around great dealership

by from Boerne, TX |

I recently purchased my 4th new vehicle from Westway Ford. This dealership will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. At every purchase, I told them what vehicle I wanted, what I wanted for my trade and what payment I was looking for. Every time they have been able to make it happen. If you're in the market for a new/used vehicle stop by and see Damon Pompa. Best customer service you'll receive from any dealership.

service problems

by from coppell TX |

The car buying was great, I even took out extended warranty, on my new 2013 ford, but the biggest problem is when you take it into service for the past 5 mos, it seems like the all ways running behind and that they say it take 2-3 days for them to look at it, so that means you is with out transportation. And i work 16 hrs days. I am trying to work with them but they cannot give me a day that i can bring it in for service no estimate time when they will get caught up. Don't get me wrong now when that bring my car to me they treat you like red carpet. But the biggest thing is just getting your car in for service. I am really thinking about going back to purchasing a Honda car because I never had this type of problem, If anyone want to know Lute Rily Honda is a great place to purchase and their service I never had a problem with them.

Absolutely Amazing

by from Dallas, TX |

Damon and his team of sweet and kind team members assisted my mom with trading in her lease and getting into a new car that she would eventually own. He was so fast we literally did the deal by text messaging. When we came in, everyone was so helpful and patient! We changed cars in the middle of the deal and even then, after the numbers needed to be changed, it really wasn't a bad deal as far as waiting. The car buying experience is usually a daunting one. This experience was amazing. I will ALWAYS go back to Westway Ford from now on and deal with no one but Damon and his team!

Red carpet treatment

by from Mansfield,Texas |

If you want to be treated like you are royalty and have the red carpet rolled out for you, then you need to go to Westway Ford to purchase your next vehicle. You need to deal with their 2 best salesmen Omar Soto and Damon Pompa. They really know how to treat their customers right and make them feel very important and at home. They will do everything in their power to give you the best deal on whatever vehicle you choose and they will make the process go as smoothly as humanly possible. So don't waste your time going to any other dealership, because if you do, you probably won't be treated as well as I was by Omar and Damon and everybody else that was involved in the whole process. Thanks again to everybody at Westway Ford, you are the greatest and have a customer for life.

Simply the best!!!

by from Irving Tx |

I came into Westway Ford after visiting the ford dealer in grand prairie. I was high pressured there but not here. Westway Ford let me look on the lot without being pressured by sales guy. After I decided on the Ford Focus they were able to get me the keys and look and drive the car. After a short drive I was able to get to the monthly budget really quick that I wanted. They actually listened to me and made me feel like they cared about my budget. The best thing after I made my deal was this count down started happening through the store and Boom Congrats to me on my purchase. Way cool. My wife was really shocked too. The kids liked it. The finance team was good too. Not to long like the last time I bought a vehicle. Once I was done there they had a special person do a walk thru of my car. They should me how to work everything and with Ford you need that. Ford has alot to offer in the vehicles. not like the old days when they had nothing. Thank you to all the people that helped me at Westway Ford

Paris Mash

by from Irving, Tx |

Paris Mash is an outstanding representative for West Way Ford. He is very professional. He helped me find the car my wife and I really wanted He gave us choices and let us experience what it was like to drive each model. Paris is very knowledgeable and answered every question we asked honestly and technically correct. We have bought several vehicles from West Way and have always been happy with the shopping help and service we received.

GREAT car buying experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a very positive experience purchasing my first new Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback at Westway last month. The customer service was excellent and the buying experience overall was exceptional. I have yet needed to come in for any reason. I am sure that when I need something Westway will exceed at meeting my needs. I will definitely return to Westway when I decide to purchase future vehicles and look forward to dealing with Damon Pompa and the other highly qualified staff.

New type of salesman

by from irving, tx |

Thank you Westway for hiring Cory Williams. He was a great salesman and I left with a new car. I will say that if I had had to deal with someone else I would not have bought a car. Cory was friendly and really listened to what I was trying to accomplish. He made it work. Please hire more salesmen with his ethics.

July 8, 2014

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review our dealership. Cory is a wonderful salesman so it is great to hear about your experience working with him. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do in the future to help you. Thank you again for your business!

Update to my last review.. Too many problems

by from Irving tx |

At first things were great. Bought two cars, problems with both. One used 2012 mustang. Had a dent that you could only see at certain angles, eventually they fixed it, ( Why would you have this on the lot for sale, Why would you have it in ads with the same dent) Month later while replacing a side marker light found that the bumper reinforcement bracket is broken( you wouldn't see it as the bumper looks fine but once you put pressure on it like to change a bulb its weak) taking it back in for service. Bought a 2014 Taurus, had a dime sized chip in the paint on the lower bumper and the display in the car not functioning correctly. They fixed the bumper looks great but later found they did not fix the display will take it back later when we have time. They screw up the payoff of our old car and sent the payoff to the wrong company. Sales person who help us is no longer working there. Was promised a referral check, haven't seen that asked x3 about it. Now very unsure about the mustang which I bought as a graduation gift to myself. Had started saving for the 2016 model for my Masters degree graduation present because i loved this car so much, now i dont trust westway and not sure about ford.. will be trading this car in for a Chevy Camero as soon as I can. As I said before in other reviews not asking for anything special, just what they promise and advertise and what i paid for that's all. I was ready to be a loyal customer, I was patient with all the small problems, but now with this bumper issue I wonder if they do any inspections on their used cars, I wonder if they inspect the new cars, I wonder if I should have got they mustang at grapevine or just got the Camero to begin with.

June 3, 2014

: Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we appreciate your previous reviews as well. Please know that we work hard to make sure each customer finds their dream car and that that vehicle is in pristine condition, and we're sorry you had a different experience. We apologize for our lack of communication and for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please reach out to Ali Belini at your earliest convenience so we can speak more in depth with you on your experience and determine a way to make things right.

2014 Mustang

by from Wylie, TX |

I bought a 2014 Roush RS Mustang with 11,800 miles on it for my wife. The only thing I'm satisfied with is the price I got on the car. The car had a horrible smoke smell and they had it displayed on their used car showroom floor. They had to use a special machine to try to take the smoke smell out. After having the car three days, you can smell the smoke again. I'm going to have to take it back to have them work on the smell. They have me a loaner truck (one that they were selling) the day I bought the car because they were working in the smoke smell, and the loaner truck had smoke smell as well. The Mustang was clean on the outside, but it wasn't detailed inside when I took delivery if the car. It also only had 3/4 if a tank of gas when I took delivery if the car. I've been getting the run around about where the 2nd key is, and they still haven't found it.

May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. While we are glad you are happy with the vehicle and the price, we are sorry to hear you've been having problems with the smell and the key. Our goal is to make sure each customer is 100% satisfied with their Westway Ford vehicle, and we'd like to speak further with you to develop a plan of action to make that happen. Please give us a call (ask for Damon Pompa, Internet Director) at your earliest convenience.

Love our sells person.... call Megan Figuroa

by from irving,tx |

Megan F was great. She got us in two cars in one week. we had some problems but she went out of her way to help get them fix. Other sales people tried to get us to downgrade what we wanted since we wanted to stay in a certain range. Megan simply made it happen. I am not an easy person to deal with but she always kept a smile regardless of my request, which is why we bough two care in less then a week. Alex the finance guy was great too and even put up with my no I'm not paying for that attitude and did it with a smile. We had a few repair issues but they got worked out with a few conversations. I plan to come back in a couple years to upgrade my car.

July 8, 2014

Thank you Nathan for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Megan and Alex took great care of you! We know buying a new vehicle can be a stressful process, but we are happy to hear that you are now enjoying two new cars! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again!