Five Star Ford

New 888-890-9375
Used 888-536-0673
Service 888-904-5341

Five Star Ford Lewisville

Best overall car buying experience!

by from Frisco, TX |

Reto, Vanessa, and Daniel made our most recent car buying experience great! They were very courteous, honest, and quick. My husband and I definitely recommend this dealership. Best overall service we've received when looking for a new vehicle!

Roben Johnston

by from Allen, Tx |

I was able to get the car of my dreams due to Bruce's recommendation. He made the transaction extremely easy, affordable and we will be going back for another purchase due to the friendliness of the entire staff at Lewisville. Bruce was very pleasant and made the deal so unstressful!!!!! Don't find that at many car places these days!!!! Thank you Lewisville for my Jag!!! Thank you Bruce for my Jag!!! I love it:):)

I'm glad we chose to visit this dealership

by from Amarillo, Tx |

We were looking to purchase a car on a visit to the metro-plex and were planning on visiting another Ford dealership until we looked at the Dealer Rater ratings and noticed how low theirs was. Then we saw that 5 star Ford in Lewisville had a near perfect score and chose to stop there first. I'm glad we did and now we know why they have this rating. I'm not a big fan of the whole car buying experience and neither is my wife, but Gunner made our experience a great one. He knew we were coming in from out of town and were on a tight schedule and he had several cars ready for us to drive when we got there. He had just what we were looking for and just in our price range and didn't try to push us into something else, like we've experienced at other places in the past. He found us a great car at a great price and I wish we could remember the finance guy's name that helped us because he was great too. To show how much they go out of their way to make take care of you even after the sale, later that evening we noticed that the owners manuals were not in the car. We were flying out the next morning and would not be back until the following week and would only be in town on a Sunday. So we called Gunner and he said since the dealership was closed on Sunday, that he would find the books the next day and take them home with him and get them to us on Sunday himself.

Excellent Experience

by from Denton, Texas |

This was my first car buying experience in awhile, and by far the best. Bruce was my sales consultant. He had a keen knowledge of the vehicle, and listened to and found me exactly what I wanted. When it came to pricing, it was by far the easiest experience in my car buying history. No haggling, no back and forth. Just an initial, great deal with no stress. What a difference that makes on the entire experience. Jimmy handled the financing for me and was polite, worked with me to get what we wanted with the financing and was QUICK. No one wants to wait extensive hours waiting on financing, and Jimmy made that possible. What Five Star Ford in Lewisville is offering their customers is truly a unique, no haggle experience in car buying that is pleasant and welcoming. Who can say their car purchasing was truly stress free? I can. And I thank the crew at Sam Packs for that. I am and will recommend them to anyone considering the purchase of a new car.

Leasing New Vehicle with Tom Martin

by from Dallas, Texas |

Tom Martin was great to work with. I was there on Saturday to trade in my Jetta and lease a new Ford Fusion. Tom made the process enjoyable and most importantly, he stuck to his word when it came to the numbers. He worked hard to get me the exact car I wanted for an awesome deal. I will definitely come back to him when it is time for a new car again.

Great experience with Tom Martin

by from Dallas |

Today my fiancÚ and I visited Sam Pack's Five Star Ford of Lewisville and worked with Tom Martin. We were looking to trade in our current vehicle and lease a new Ford Fusion. Our overall experience was great and Tom was a great help. There was absolutely no hassle in getting our car appraised and we were given a solid offer. Tom was very polite and showed tremendous professionalism. He also was great with the numbers and gave us the best possible deal with no hassle. The rest of the staff was also very helpful in explaining each step of the process and helping us learn about our new car. I would recommend this dealership and Tom Martin to anyone looking for a positive dealership experience and we will definitely be coming back when it comes time for our next purchase.

Great experience with Tom Martin.

by from Dallas |

Great Experience

by from Van Buren, Arkansas |

This is one of, if not the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. From the time I entered the door until when I left I was treated very well by some of the finest employees I have ever seen. Bruce Johnston was my salesperson and Daniel Flores handled the finance part. Both these guys had an answer for every question I had about all phases of my purchase. They were very efficient and had me out of the dealership in what I thought was a short time compared to some of my other experiences with other dealerships. I feel like I got a great price and great financing on this new vehicle. Bruce was great in knowledge about the car, and Daniel was a whiz on the finance end. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a great car sold by employees that know what they are doing and that can get you the best deal!

Great, Friendly Service

by from Lewisville, TX |

Buddy Criswell was very understanding and had a great attitude. Hands down the best salesperson I've ever dealt with! The teamwork among the staff was noticeable. Would definitely buy another car from this location as well as tell friends and family about my experience. Very pleased!

Another great experience from a Sam Pack.

by from Ft Worth Texas |

First off I purchased 2 mustangs from Sam Pack in North Richland Hills, both purchasing experiences were great with sales person Doreen Parker. I'd recommend her for no pressure and a laid back Caribbean style purchase. She facilitated this purchase from the Lewisville dealership. With an out the door price in hand, my daughter and I headed up to Lewisville. We were met by 4 salesmen but Xavier Perez (look for Mario Lopez look-a-like)landed us and helped us the rest of the day. He was very knowledgeable, and explained everything with regard to Ford?s Certified cars. We closed the deal and he drove the car to my home in Fort Worth because my daughter didn?t have her license yet. Thanks to everyone at Sam Packs..you are doing it right.

on line response

by from dallas,tx. |

very responsive to my on line inquiry...went to dealership and bought the truck I inquired about