Bob Tomes Ford

950 S. Central Expy., McKinney, TX 75070

New 877-867-4778
Used 866-216-4126
Service 888-790-6453

Bob Tomes Ford is your premier local Ford dealer!

I'll never give my business to Bob Tomes Ford!

by from McKinney, TX |

Took my 2012 Mustang in for warranty work. 3 days later they returned it. The clutch/transmission still still made the same sounds and shook with it was in low gear. On top of that my A/C didn't work. Someone there bothered to turn the temp to cold from warm where it was, turn off my A/C, then turn off the whole unit. I returned it immediately and notified them of all these issues. They kept it 6 days and returned it telling me the A/C froze up. But the clutch/transmission sounds and works correctly so far. That was checked on the way to another garage to repair my A/C.

March 24, 2015

Ed, we're disappointed to hear this. We would like a chance to resolve this issue with you personally if possible. Please call the service manager, Doyle Thompson, at 214-544-5097.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from McKinney, TX |

Our experience at Bob Tomes Ford and especially with our salesman, Ron Rojas, could not have been better! We bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta SE, which is one of the more inexpensive models, and they treated us like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. I would not hesitate to buy another car from Bob Tomes! These folks are the best in the business!

March 5, 2015

Thanks for the review Jackie, we're so glad we could help you out, and of course we love hearing that our customers feel like they're the highest priority!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from McKinney, TX |

Bob Tomes Ford and especially our car salesman, Ron Rojas, is as good as it gets! I've never had an easier or more pleasant buying experience and I've bought a few. We bought a Ford Fiesta SE, which is one of the more inexpensive cars on the market and they treated us like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. I would not hesitate to buy from Bob Tomes Ford again. These folks are the best in the business!

March 5, 2015

Such amazing place

by from McKinney, Texas |

It was my second car purchase at Bob Tomes Ford, in McKinney, TX. They're such amazing guys. Everyone works hard to get you the best deal, and car of course. I've got a F-150 last September 2014, and now returned to get a second car for the family. I hold a work Visa and Ford was the only one who opened the door and get committed to get me in a new car. They did the best, considering I'm new in the country and with no credit history. Absolutely I will get new cars there. Tanner is the best salesperson I've ever met! I do recommend those guys.

March 3, 2015

Thanks for the review Alan! We're glad we could help you out and we hope you're enjoying the new F-150, let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Excellent experience

by from St Louis MO |

I bought a truck from Bob Tomes Ford. I live out of state, no problem, my salesman Frank picked me up at the airport and drove me to the dealership. This was by far the best experience I have ever had with buying a vehicle. Very easy going staff there at the dealership. And very low pressure. All of these positive reviews you are reading are true. Give them a chance and see for yourself.

February 23, 2015

That's awesome, thanks for the review and the recommendation! Hope you're loving the new truck and let us know if we can do anything else for you.

The most professional vehicle purchase I have made

by from Alvarado Tx |

I am 62 and have bought quiet a few vehicles. Buying from Bob Tomes Ford has been the most pleasureable auto purchase I have made. Dealing with the sale men ( Brian Smith , David Hall-coach) was a great pleasure. They were not high pressure salesman. I explained my needs in a vehicle. They meet my requirements without and sales pressure.

February 23, 2015

Thanks! Love reading a review like that, hope you're loving the new ride!

Loved everything about our buying process...

by from mckinney, tx |

Working with Carlos at Bob Tomes was more like working with a friend....super nice guy and he made the buying process for easy and went above and beyond. We are more than pleased with our new Explorer and they have taken great care of us throughout the buying process....would highly recommend them! :)

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the review and the recommendation!

Excellent buying experience with Ron Rojas

by from Wylie, TX |

I just bought a 2014 Ford Escape through Ron Rojas. He was absolutely professional and courteous throughout the entire experience. There was no hassle, no run around, got what I wanted on my trade-in, and everything was handled as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is the second vehicle I've bought through Bob Tomes. Highly recommend them!

June 10, 2014

Thanks for the review LeAnn, we're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your buying experience with us and we hope to see you next time you're in the market.

Bob tomes did a great job

by from McKinney ,Tx |

I got to say Jonathan in there service department is the best , he goes way above his job description I got a 2009 GT had a engine problem was not happy at all .but after dealing with him ,he make a bob tomes customer out of me & my family . Hard to find someone like this guy . Plus ford did everything just like they said ,trade in that chevy , dodge FORD RULES!!!!

Bob tomes did a great job

by from McKinney ,Tx |

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the review. So glad we could help you out, let us know if we can do anything else!