Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM City of McKinney

700 S Central Expy, McKinney, TX 75070

Used 877-227-2146
Service 866-440-4123

Don't believe what they tell you

by from McKinney, TX |

Have been waiting 2 months for them to order a broken taillight they promised when. I bought a used car. Even though it was part of the deal. The sales guy Phil Brady has been pretty much lying to me. And their used car staff ignores me and tells that they know nothing and won't even look into the. Matter. My next step is to. Contact the GM or owner. Will update this after the confrontation

Always a great experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

This was our 2nd time purchasing a vehicle at Dodge City Mckinney and the second time was just as good as the first. I have been buying cars from Russell Hardin for 10 years. I follow him where ever he goes! He has worked at this delearship for many years and always make the car buying process painless and easy. My dealings with the financial person when signing was also good although the star here is Russell. If you buy a car from him you will not be sorry.

Treated great by staff and salesman

by from Rowlett, Texas |

My wife wanted to look at a car at McKinney Dodge. Lyon was our salesman. We called on the way there, and Lyon had the car my wife wanted to test drive ready, running, and heater going when we pulled in. We were test driving that car in less than 5 minutes. Lyon and the entire staff were great, no pressure, no fuss, answered our questions, but did not smother us. We test drive a lot of cars that day, at many, many dealerships. But, we went back to McKinney Doge. We called first, wanting another test drive on the same car, as we'd driven so many, we were getting them confused! Again, Lyon had the car ready, waiting, running, and heater blasting which was great on a cold day! Again, there was zero pressure. When we decided that was the car my wife wanted, the dealership made the process easy. They did everything they could before, during, and after the sale. The following day, my wife noticed that the inspection sticker was going to run out in like a week. We called them up, and they handled the whole thing. No cost to us, which was nice. Over all, it was a great buying experience, we got a great car, at a fantastic price. I would recommend calling Lyon at Dodge McKinney to anyone.

Different bait and switch!, poor salesmanship!

by from Sherman, Tx |

I tried to buy a truck through Internet sales, failed miserably! They quote you decent prices for vehicles that don't meet your needs or desires, then raise the price once your there and ready to make a deal. Brett was rude, short tempered, and not willing to negotiate. I made a very realistic offer on a vehicle, only using Chrysler incentives, not touching holdback, and still no deal! Never again, I purchase 2 new vehicles every 3-4 years, but not here!

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM City of McKinney responded to this review

December 14, 2013

Sorry, to hear about your experience. Was the vehicle you were wanting in stock?

Great stop!

by from McKinney texas |

George was a great salesman. Very laid back and honest. Pc12312011

Worth the Drive

by from Ft. Worth, Texas |

We had been looking for an SUV/Crossover type vehicle checking out many of the vechicles that fall into that class. My wife liked the Dodge Journey and its features best; and she liked the white exterior with a tan leather interior in a Crew version of the Journey. We had visited other Dodge dealters but we were unable to find a Dodge Journey Crew with Tri-Coat Pearl and tan interior. In searching Cars.com we found what we believed to be the vehicle she was looking for, and we contacted Russel Hardin via email asking for an internet price. Russell was quick with his response, and we discussed a date to take a test drive. Russell let us know about a rebate from Chrysler on this vehicle. We arrived and Russell took us for a test drive, and the wife was pleased and she said lets buy it! After verifying the purchase price was the same price we had discussed earlier we decided to purchase. Russell had shop personnel give the car a wash, and we proceeded with financing. Bob Jackson walked us through all the options, we made our choices, and Russell had the car ready to show us many of the features. He synched in the wifes phone with the vehicle bluetooth, went over the many things you can do with the 8 inch dash touch screen including the radio, heated seats, etc. The wife is very happy with this new Dodge Journery Crew and our thanks to Russell Hardin and Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney Texas for making the trip over from Fort Worth well "worth the drive"!

Run don't walk to the nearest exit.

by from DFW, Texas |

We were dealing with Phil Brady. This guy lied to us multiple times. Make sure you look at the internet prices. They were 3k lower than what the salesman stated. These guys do not like it if you do not use their financing. He even told us that it was a requirement for the Texas Title to get a SSN and a Homeland Security requirement of the Patriot Act. That was the whopper that sent me looking for more information on this dealership. When I called him out on the lies and stated I did not want to do business with him. The sales manager called me back to try and get me back. Then Phil called to say he never lies to customers and that he really would like to make up for the misunderstanding. He tried to make up for the understanding by offering me the same deal we originally had and said no one will make any money. What a class act.

Happy Customers

by from McKinney, Texas |

When we entered the dealership, we were greeted by George Rutledge. He made us feel very comfortable. His personable nature and knowledge about the Chrysler we were looking for made us feel very comfortable. He spent quite some time with us and completely answered all of our questions. We bought the car and left with it that evening. George called to make sure that we had the answers to any questions that we had and told us to call him anytime. He also went out of his way to come to our home and program our garage door opener with the car. We highly recommend this dealership in McKinney and especially George.

HIGHLY recommend!

by from Houston, TX |

I came from a bad experience at the Nissan dealership next door and happened to stumble into this dealership hoping to have a better experience. Donny Mac was my salesperson and was friendly and knowledgeable. He had the typical "salesman" approach, but was more relaxed personally than other salesmen I've interacted with. His manager, Shaun, was beyond friendly and was fair with his price for my "new" used car. Seeing as how this was my first car to purchase, I wanted to make sure I received a good deal. Both Donnie and Shaun were patient and understanding of my concerns. Overall, I am very pleased with this dealership and would HIGHLY recommend!

Great people

by from wylie tx |

great dealings with Joe F who helped us get a new vehicle for our daughter. We will be back again.