El Dorado Mazda

2150 N. Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

Used 972-569-0161

Excellent Service

by from McKinney, TX |

David Sparling was an excellent person to work with. he wasn't pushy and really kept our needs in mind instead of trying to up-sell us. We got a car that really fit our wants/needs. Would definitely do business with them again. We leased a vehicle with hail damage and it is being fully repaired by the dealership at no cost to us.

LOVE my new car!

by from McKinney, TX |

Shaun Schell actually listened to me, and worked with me to get me the car, pricing, and financing I needed and/or wanted. He went above and beyond what I expected.

Truly Professional and Uterly Courteous

by from Frisco, Texas |

From the very start of my call to Service Manager - Lee Tackett, he was very professional and courteous to listen to my issue with my Mazda 3. His actions were very swift and he reciprocated in a very quick manner to address my concerns to rectify the problem with the front headlamp condensation. His responses via e-mail and phone were fast, that gave me a very good sense of cooperativeness and put me at ease to handle my issues. All work done on my car was to my complete satisfaction. Lee went above and beyond to build a bond and a lasting relationship with me and my son (18 yrs.). I truly appreciate his attitude and professionalism. Matter of fact, the Asst. service manager - Robbie, was equally very professional and courteous to my needs. The support staff also displayed a sense of pride in their work in dealing with customers, like myself. Anuj Patel/Mazda 3 Car Owner

Top Notch Service

by from McKinney, TX |

Friendly people, took care of what I needed. Listened when I talked to them. Gave me a ride home when my car needed further service.

Great service, knowledgable staff, willing to help

by from Allen, Tx |

Robbie was extremely helpful and accommodating. After notifying him of service I'd had done elsewhere he was able to point out to me that some of those actions had not been completed by the color of the fluids in my Mazda. Not only is the service rendered by El Dorado great, but you helped me further prolong the life of my car by pointing out services needed. This type of observance to individual customers is what keeps them coming back for sure. The services rendered were timely and fairly priced. Can't thank Robbie and El Dorado enough. Keep it up!

Never experienced an easier time buying a new car.

by from McKinney, Texas |

everything. I went in just to try out a mazda cx5 and ended up buying one without looking at anything else, The vehicle really sells itself. The staff are so friendly you feel immediately at ease. Everyone is very knowledgeable

New Mazda 6 Purchase

by from McKinney, TX |

I was treated in a very professional manner by Doug from the moment I arrived until the moment I left.

Great Experience

by from Wylie, TX |

Shaun and Stephen made us feel very comfortable. No high pressure tactics, just a straightforward fair deal. They stayed late on a Friday to complete our sale, and have followed up with every detail of the agreement. The vehicle we purchased had some hail damage, but it was repaired perfectly. I have looked over the vehicle 3 times, and have not identified a bit of distortion in the body panels. We are very pleased with the quality and speed of the repair.

Kind, courteous, and an awesome tot spot to boot!

by from McKinney, TX |

Your service department was kind, courteous, and very helpful. Your tot spot was the icing on the cake! My 4 year old wants to know when we can go back!

Great Service

by from McKinney, TX |

The honest hospitality and efficent attention to servicing my car and the simple explanation of it's ills and course of maintainence needed.