Huffines Chevrolet Hyundai Plano

Service 888-299-5182 Service 888-299-5182

Family Owned Since 1924

Buying my first car

by from Dallas, TX |

Thank you so much to the Ray Huffines dealership for making my very first car buying experience a great one. There was no problem throughout the experience and the entire process was very smooth.

Love My New Camaro!

by from Fairview, TX |

I bought a brand new 2016 Camaro at the Huffiness Chevrolet Plano dealership yesterday with the assistance of Mark Ferguson. He was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire process pleasant, quick, and easy. I am so appreciative of the staff and so excited to have my beautiful, new car!

Happy Customer

by from Plano, TX |

Jeffre Childre gave me the attention and information I needed and wanted and with utmost patience! His kind personal and professional demeanor was so much appreciated after having gone through a devastating car wreck. I can't thank him enough for his help in selecting the car that meets my needs and so much more. Molly Farmer

Great service, and customer service

by from Dallas, TX |

My Chev Impala recently needed the ignition cylinder replaced. While there, diagnostics were run, and determined 3 other issues that truly needed to be repaired. Curtis Shell, Jr. carefully and understandably explained the issues, needed repairs, and costs. He was very helpful, always available by either dealer phone or his cell, and responded quickly. I was provided a brand new, full-size SUV to drive while my vehicle was in for repairs. Curtis walked me around the vehicle, explained functions, and just asked that I bring it back with a full tank of gas. When I arrived to pickup my car, Curtis walked me to the front desk. Sadly, I cannot remember the name of the very nice woman who checked me out; she was fairly new, and her name is not listed in the list below. Curtis asked for the invoice, went through it line by line (but quickly), and then passed the baton to his colleague. She quickly checked me out, and I was ready to go. At that time, Melva Walton, the other Front Desk person, asked if I would complete a review. This has been a great experience, and I'm happy to do so. I'm also pleased to know that I have a dealer within 2-3 miles of my work where I can go for future Chev needs. Thank you!! I rate Curtis, Melva, and the other Front Desk person all EXCELLENT! When my husband and I are ready to replace this vehicle, Huffines WILL be one place we definitely will look.

Repeat Customer

by from Plano,Texas |

This is 3rd vehicle we have bought of Huffines and obviously we keep comin back. My wife especially likes the service department and how they really take care of any issues on old or new vehicles. Again, Huffines has done what they said they would, when they said they would and if we buy another Chevy ,will definitely be @ Huffines.

Poor service department Huffhines Hyundai

by from Plano, TX |

The service department is terrible. I'm not sure what the manager is doing, but the Huffhines name used to stand for quality. My parents and myself have purchased multiple cars from Huffhines over the years, but I think we are done. They have not addressed or fixed the hydraulics on the rear lift of my 2013 Santa Fe. I took it in 9 days ago! I even called and spoke to my service advisor two days before my original appointment because when I was there in November it was chaos. During that call, I was told my car would be fixed the day I brought it in. I've now emailed the GM twice because no one is handling this. How could hydraulics be so complicated? Tons of cars have them. I am very disappointed.

Top-notch customer service

by from Dallas, TX |

I saw a car online and put in an inquiry, and Eric called me within 15 minutes to follow up on my inquiry. I bought a used Hyundai Sonata in November, and Eric did an amazing job of walking me through the process of buying from a dealership. There were a couple of issues with getting transferred to the right department when calling the dealership to try and reach Eric or the Service department (to see when the car would be ready for pickup), but Eric always went above & beyond to make sure that I knew what was going on.

Our second Huffines Chevrolet experience

by from Plano, TX |

This is our second experience with Huffines Chevrolet. Both have been wonderful! We worked with Bryce and Chris and both were great! We also work very closely with Frank in service and love his professionalism! Highly recommend!

Great experience

by from Plano |

Always my first choice in metroplex area dealerships because they keep their word. They have a professional, honest and seamless sales and delivery process. I was kept informed each step of the way as my 2016 Silverado was ordered, built and delivered. Bryce Bressler walked me through the entire process which went exactly as he said it would and he worked within my schedule to make it easy on me. The finance team bent over backwards to get me the best deal possible. I recommend Huffines to any and all looking for a top-notch car buying experience.

Great Service

by from College Station, TX |

My experience at Ray Huffines Chevrolet was fantastic. I have dealt with many dealerships over the years, and Huffines is now my first choice. The professionalism and helpfulness I received is above anything I have seen in the industry. Thank you, Kevin.