Huffines Chevrolet Hyundai Plano

Service 888-299-5182

Family Owned Since 1924

Excellent Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

My car wasn't running quite right so I took it in to get it checked it out. Service was great and the wait wasn't too bad for just showing up. Ryan & Cynthia got me going with little pain!! :)

Great Service

by from Plano, Texas |

I have been a customer since 1997 and Frank Conti and Melva Walton have always taken care of me! I hate to say it but sometimes I wish my car would have a problem just so I could go and see them! In this industry it is a joy to have complete faith in your dealership and I share that with everyone looking for good service. I only have one thing to say give them a RAISE!

Amazing!

by from Dallas, TX |

Both Ritchie and Travis were really sweet. My first car purchase at Herb Easily in Wichita Falls, TX did not go so well and left me with a poor taste in my mouth about buying new cars. Coming to Huffines really changed my mind about salesmen. I just purchased my 2014 Camaro from them. I have fun driving it and can't wait to show it off to all my family and friends. Thanks guys!

Great experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a specific vehicle, and after visiting another dealership with a less than optimal experience, it was so refreshing to visit Huffines Chevrolet. Being from the midwest and being part of a GM family, my family has had great experiences with their local dealerships that we have gotten cars from in the past and being relatively new to Texas and in a crunch to get a new car, I was so glad to have found Huffines Chevrolet. It had the family atmosphere, the caring support, and went the extra mile to make sure my questions were answered and I was taken care of. I really appreciate all that they did and will definitely be recommending others to visit if looking for a new car!

Equinox purchased in 2011, on short list again

by from Irving TX |

We bought a 2012 Equinox from Huffines in Nov. 2011. Because we knew we'd need an extended warranty, we asked for what was available up front. Can't recall the fellow's name, but one of their reps handled all the "preferred customer pricing" plans (Costco, AT&T, and so on). He spent hours with us, test driving an Impala as well as an Equinox, making sure we were both happy with the vehicle, and then figuring out what deal we could get. Once the check was written and the deal was done, I was invited back to take delivery, and the same fellow walked me through the operation of the vehicle, helped me set up the OnStar service, and so on. We've taken the Equinox back for service at the same dealership, and they've treated us promptly and cheerfully every time. I made the mistake of going to another dealership for a tire defect, and got pressured into buying an additional warranty that we didn't need. Never went back to that dealer, won't go there again for anything. So, now I'm looking for another vehicle (a Silverado 1500 ExtCab), and while some of the others in the area have cheaper prices listed online, I'm still gravitating back to Huffines Plano because they have treated us right for the past three years. Not ready to buy yet, but soon, guys! (My only complaint? Please get rid of Fox News in the service department customer lounge... I bring an iPad and noise-cancel earbuds so I can tune that garbage out completely.)

Stress-free purchase!

by from Garland, TX |

Our car had recently been totaled and the budget was extremely tight! We weren't planning to buy a car and had been discuouraged by what we'd found.Talk about stress! My wife saw a car on line and talked to Kaylee about it, but it was sold before we could react. When that sale fell through, Kaylee called us and we were able to make it work. The price was good, they let our mechanic check it out and then repaired the items he found. We drove out with the car less than 48 hours after Kaylee's call. Everyone was helpful, the process was fast, and Kaylee was great to work with. And the Finance Manager was very helpful too.

Easy to deal with

by from Plano, TX |

This is the second car in 2 years I bought from the Huffines Used Car Department. No pressure, fair pricing (you can negotiate a little off what you see on the web). Quick financing process. Worked with Jermaine and Larry.

June 14, 2013

Thanks so much for this excellent review, as well as your continued business! I am pleased to hear that Jermaine and Larry were helpful in getting you a great deal on a new vehicle. They are both excellent members of our team and will be happy to hear you were satisfied with your purchase. We hope to continue to see you for your automotive needs! Best, Lee Ingraham, General Manager

Great Service and timely

by from Plano Tx |

I enjoy the fact that they kept me up todated on any service requipments or recall .

March 6, 2013

Thanks for leaving this excellent review of our service department! We understand how stressful service appointments can be, therefore our staff strives to provide our customers with competent and efficient service at each visit. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive offers and updates. Best, Lee Ingraham, General Manager

Exceptionally smooth process

by from Richardson, TX |

Last week, I purchased a new Equinox from Mark Ackerman. He was totally up front, honest, and helpful during the process. All of my questions were answered and he kept me apprised of what was going on during each step. I received wonderful customer service and a great deal on the purchase of my new vehicle. I know that everyone has a stereotypical image of a predatory car salesman and Mark is the antithesis of this image. He spent close to 45 minutes with me in my new Equinox familiarizing me with the workings of all the buttons, knobs, bells, and whistles before I drove off. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience.

March 6, 2013

Rob, thanks for this excellent feedback, and congratulations on your new Equinox! I am happy to hear that Mark was helpful throughout your purchase and was able to get you into a car that fit your needs. He is an asset to the Huffines team and is excellent at upholding our value of exceptional customer service. We hope to see you for any of your future automotive needs! In the meantime, make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content. Best, Lee Ingraham, General Manager

Outstanding new car buying experience

by from Plano, TX |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS at Huffines in Plano, TX. The dealership and the Internet Sales Manager, Doug Peyton, were great to deal with. We ended up with a car without the usual unpleasant haggling, at a great price, and with incredible financing. The sales manager made this the most enjoyable car buying experience that we ever had. I highly recommend this dealership when shopping for a new car.

January 16, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review and congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra! I am happy to hear that your purchase with us was enjoyable, and that Doug was helpful throughout the entire process. At Huffines, we strive to provide our customers a hassle-free car-shopping experience, and I am glad that is what you received. We look forward to helping you with future automotive needs! Thanks again for the review and rating, Roosevelt May, General Manager