Huffines Chevrolet Hyundai Plano

Service 888-299-5182

Family Owned Since 1924

Eric Stovall Delivered

by from Dallas |

Met with Eric on Friday, he got all the financials and paper work done, drove off with the car on Saturday, win for Hyundai loss for Ford, Eric was the difference. I spoke and got pushed around to 3 sales people before meeting with Eric and if it was not for him I would of left. The rating was given based upon the fact that it took me a long time before they got me to someone that did not want to waste my time.

Great service, no high pressure sales

by from Plano, TX |

I've bought two Hyundai vehicles from Huffines. I got a good sales person with Mike Manfred. And, I got a good price in the 2nd car because it was the last of its kind in dealer stock.

2015 tahoe

by from Houston, tx |

2015 Tahoe. Excellent service across all departments. Exceeded my expectations.

Huffines Chevrolet Service

by from McKinney, Texas |

Frank, Scott and Melva do an excellent job in meeting or exceeding my expectations each time I visit Huffines Chevrolet, Plano. Melva remains exceptional in Customer Service each time I visit, she goes out of her way to keep me happy during my time at the Facility. Melva is a valued asset for Huffines and her personality is tops! Best Regards, Paul Krehmeyer

Very friendly folks

by from Plano, tx |

Frank Conti was very knowledgeable & helpful, keeping me informed about the diagnosis, cost estimate & time to repair. He even advised me of a recall that was only announced last week & even though GM hadn't notified me yet, he had the work done so I wouldn't need to make an extra trip to the dealer. Melva is an angel! She ensured I received any discounts to which I was entitled, got the coffee pots refilled, & kept me smiling with her great sense of humor. Since the cashier is the last person the customer sees, Huffines couldn't have a better person for the job. I hope she handles my transaction next time I have my truck serviced.

State Inspection and Oil Change

by from Plano, TX |

Excellent service, Keith greeted me at the door and handled all my questions (as usual) !! Both service items were completed in timely manner, along with additional guidance for long term maintenance (we are already at about 200,000 miles over the last 16 years - so Keith's expertise makes a huge difference !!) Melva was helpful, courteous,, and efficient at cashier, which always helps save time in the day !! Thanks to both Keith and Melva !!

Great experienc

by from Dallas, TX |

From my first contact with Mark Ackerman and the team at Huffines Chevrolet in Plano, they catered to all of my questions and needs. I've purchased cars before, but this experience with a dealership was by far the best I've had. Everything from help on which features on the Tahoe I was looking for, to a great tour of the facilities at Plano Chevrolet, as well as a thorough walk through of the features on my new vehicle, everything was made very easy for me. My schedule is busy, and Mark catered to that, and never lost patience - it was about a three week process from when I really had decided to get the Tahoe, and actually got a around to doing it - Mark was great throughout the entire thing. I have already recommended Huffines Chevrolet in Plano to friends, and happen to love my Tahoe to boot.

Quick and friendly service

by from Carrollton , TX |

I came in today for some warranty work, and was greeted by friendly Service Advisor Frank Conti. The service was quick and friendly. Melva Walton took care of me when the work was done and sent me on my way.

Keith Overturf--Great Service!

by from Plano, TX |

Keith Overturf has been helping my family for years over at the Huffines Chevy Dealership in Plano. This week, I brought my vehicle in thinking I needed to replace some parts because my vehicle was making a loud sound. Keith let me know that my car was fine and that he had cleaned the belt, eliminating the loud noise my vehicle was making. Keith saved me a lot of money and made sure things were done right. Thank you!!

Greta and very quick service

by from Dallas, TX |

My car was on a recall. Went to another dealer first and he advised he did nto have the parts and seemed not at interested because it was a recall. Went to Huffines who ordered the part. They then installed the part while I waited. Great service.