Auto Plaza Ford

12836 Hwy 21, De Soto, MO 63020

New 888-827-6548
Used 888-807-9780
Service 866-901-9783

The entire staff at Auto Plaza Ford looks forward to serving you!

Will pull lots of strings!

by from desoto mo |

My brother had referred me after he bought his dodge ram with Jason S. I had spoke with Brad Coleman the day before I bought my 08 Dodge Nitro. I was surprised when brad came back and told me" We got u approved and I think we have the perfect vehicle for you" the vehicle wasn't on the lot at the time so brad happily came in on his day off Just to take care of me. The Ford team did everything to get me financed at the price I was comfortable with! Thank you Brad Coleman and the team!

Never Imagined Loving a Focus THIS Much!

by from De Soto, MO |

I recently found myself searching for a newer, more reliable vehicle. I had searched several of the dealerships in St Louis and had a particularly bad experience. I was hesitant to search anywhere, but am certainly glad I gave these guys a shot! Bradley helped me to find the perfect car, but never imagined it would be a Focus. I LOVE IT! It is a 2014 hatchback, and everyone really worked with me despite that it was nearing closing time for them. He was very informative, kind, and upfront. The car buying process has never been so easy! I was even able to come back for detailing the following Monday. I am also glad that I was able to buy local. EVERYONE was so kind and personable.Comfy chairs too, just saying...

Great Experience

by from Park Hills, MO |

I recently purchased a 2010 Ford Explorer at Auto Plaza in DeSoto, MO. Making a large purchase, such as a new vehicle (new to me), is always a big deal and a little nerve-racking. Brad Coleman was very helpful and efficient in answering my questions making my car buying experience an exciting one. This was my first time buying through this dealership, and Brad definitely won me over as a future customer. Thank you for all that you did to get me into the exact car that I wanted!

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I recently purchased a new Ford Explorer from Auto Plaza Ford and was treated with the utmost care and respect. Tracey was able to walk me through each and every function of the vehicle and spent plenty of time answering any questions about the different electronics and features of the SUV. He was obviously a Ford expert and had answers to any questions I threw at him. Brian, the GM, came over and shook my hand and thanked me for the business and made sure that they were delivering not only the exact vehicle I was looking but also the best price in the market. Paul and Mike also walked me through the details of the buying process and were very friendly, honest, and detailed oriented. This was a great buying experience and I highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase. The friendly staff did not pressure me into something I was not interested in and worked overtime to make sure I would leave a happy customer and that is exactly what I am. I am blown away by the incredible customer service and the friendly atmosphere at Auto plaza Ford!

November 28, 2014

Thank you for your business. We strive to make all our customers Satisfied Customers.

Inventory inquiry

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Attempted to contact this dealer to see if a car that I found on Car.Com was still available. Never heard back from anyone and it has been over two weeks since I sent in my request. Apparently they are not interested in selling me the car!

November 29, 2014

Mr Mustangguy11, We need every customer we can get! If you receive no response from us the most typical reason is a bad email address or server issues. We're sorry this was your experience. We do have toll free phone numbers on our websites. If there is anything else we can do for you at this point please don't hesitate to ask.

The Best. Period

by from Fenton Missouri |

Just AWESOME from start to finish. It was the first time that buying a car has been a pleasure for me, and I have bought my fair share. Very prompt, immediate email responses. Courteous and professional through the entire deal. I have never written a review in my life, until today, that's how impressed I am. I live 40 miles from dealership but will travel the distance to repeat the purchase process in the future. Finally a dealership that knows what customer service is about. They get it, and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you Joe P. and Tracy

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience! Although you live 40 miles away, remember we are always just a phone call away if you have any questions about your new car. Enjoy your new vehicle!

A nice surprise...

by from Hillsboro, MO |

I bought a 2014 Focus here and was really surprised by the painless experience. Tracy really knows his stuff when it comes to the technology of Ford's lineup. I felt confident in my purchase, I felt comfortable at the dealership, once I decided on my car and got my financing in order they got the deal all wrapped up relatively quickly. I will return when I am ready to buy again... but I'm really enjoying my new Focus, so that won't be for a while!!!

April 5, 2014

Hi Cardsfan! We are so happy to hear about your great experience and Tracy is truly one of our most valued employees. Thanks for your kind words and don't forget that we offer oil changes every day for only $19.99! Hope to see you soon.

Found Exactly What I Was Looking For

by from Lake Saint Louis, MO |

I looked online for months trying to find the exact Ford Edge that I wanted but no local dealers seemed to have what I was looking for. I visited a few different dealers hoping to find at least something close before a friend referred me to Auto Plaza Ford. The sales team was great. Not only did they have a couple cars close to what I was looking for that I was able to drive but they were able to search and find me exactly what I wanted from another dealership. They had it brought in for me and I was able to drive it off the lot that same week. Great experience and I would highly recommend visiting here first when you buy your next car.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for your great review of our store! Our team really loves to help our customers find exactly what they are looking for. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Car Nuts

by from St. Charles, Mo. |

My wife and I bought her Ford Escape at Auto Plaza several years ago. The process was simple and quick. Joe Pettus made sure the car was right and still does his best to take care of anything my wife needs on the car. Joe is a car nut and just might turn you into one too!

April 4, 2014

Thank you for your great review of our dealership and your kind words about our owner, Joe Pettus. Joe truly is a "car nut" and also enjoys working with people, which is a great combination. We are glad that you continue to see us for your service needs and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Happy and Satisfied Customer

by from St. Charles, MO |

I purchased my Ford Escape from Joe Pettus at Auto Plaza Ford a couple of years ago. The attention and service I received during the process was excellent. Since then I have called Mr. Pettus for advice about having my car detailed and paint touch up. On two separate occasions Mr. Pettus sent someone to my job and had my car detailed and paint touched up while I worked. I have to say that I have never received such great customer service ever. Thanks so much for the fantastic treatment and keep up the good work.

April 4, 2014

Hi Michelle! We really appreciate your great review of our store, our service, and our owner, Joe Pettus. We strive to make each customer feel like family with the best customer service experience ever. We are glad that you have kept in contact, and we are looking forward to serving you again soon!