Courtesy Nissan

Service 888-739-7980

JOIN THE COURTESY NISSAN FAMILY

Great costumer service

by from Lewisville Texas |

Just want to thank Carlos Monsalve for the great costumer service and all the help I got in buying my Infiniti g37. The process was a little long due to my credit circumstances but in the end they were able to explain all my options clearly and left the dealership happy. I will recommended Courtesy Nissan to anybody that wants to buy a car.

December 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that Carlos did everything to help you throughout your car buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Kyler Schulze, General Manager

Ms. Lola Mae

by from Richardson, TX |

This is my 3rd Nissan purchased through G.P. at Courtesy Nissan, as always I am a very satisfied customer. G.P. Is such a caring and attentive sales person. I highly recommend him to anyone. This is why I continue to return to this dealership (family atmosphere). Thank you!!!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! If there is ever anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Right place to buy a car !

by from Wylie,Tx |

It was a great experience to work with Terry - real professional and simply a pleasant person !!! He was attentive, courteous and knowledgeable. We also appreciate Rino's help and his professional approach. Thank you so much! We will recommend Courtesy Nissan to anyone who wants to buy a car !

October 7, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new car. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Michael van Enter

by from Dallas TX |

The process was straight forward. I appreciated there was no hidden costs. Southavy Phomsopha was very helpful.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Buying process was great

by from Richardson, TX |

Went in to look at a 2015 Altima, and Deepak helped me find the color and trim I was looking for. He was very thoughtful and courteous. He was also extremely helpful in getting me the rate and deal I wanted.

October 6, 2014

Daniel, we hope you are enjoying your new Altima! Thank you for your review!

Everything is GREAT

by from Plano TX |

Very happy! Everything is great! Good vehicle selction. Great prices. Owesome service. Highly recommend.

October 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Great customer service and good deal

by from Richardson, TX |

Was sure I was buying a car from another dealer, but stopped in to see what offer Courtesy could make. Ended up buying here. Homero and Rimo walked me through the process fairly quickly (always wish it could be faster). Will come here again.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from McKinney, TX |

I worked with a salesman named Deepak Rathor on my 2015 Altima purchase. He was fantastic, not pushy, and truly seemed to care about my needs. Management was also wonderful. This is the first time I have ever purchased a car and walked out feeling like the dealership did everything they could to help me rather than themselves. Thanks a ton Courtesy Nissan

October 6, 2014

Thank YOU, Frank! We hope to continue earning your trust and customer satisfaction.

DIDN'TMEANTOBUY2

by from Garland, TX |

I came to Courtesy Nissan with the intent assist my daughter with her first car buying experience. Well, I became co-applicant and I am also purchasing a new car for me-LOOK AT GOD!!!

October 6, 2014

Terri, thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you and your daughter are enjoying your new cars!

First time/New Car Buyer

by from Dallas, TX |

GP did exceptional work, and I paid the price I wanted. I am extremely happy.

October 6, 2014

Maya, thank you for your review! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Surprising Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was hestitant to return to Courtesy, if I am to be honest. My past experience was not exactly pleasant, however I was pleasantly surprised. From the outset, Homero was courtesous, helpful and focused on meeting my needs as a car buyer. I came to purchase a new car after my beloved blue machine was totaled in an accident. I was nervous and admittedly apprehensive given my past experience. I was pleasantly surprised to find someone honorable and gracious. From the test drive to answer questions, I felt comfortable being honest about my situation and limitations. Homero was the opposite of every cheesy and oft time true sterotype of car salesmen. He was open, honest, efficient, and above all he listened to what I needed as a consumer. I must also applaud the finance team, especially Cameron. He was amazing. He made an already above average visit outstanding. From explaining coverage, to revealing his own experience with car buying to being completly upfront and laid back-- I cannot express how much today's visit was for me. I honestly feel like Courtesy lived up to its name.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for giving us a second chance. We are glad Homero provided you with a great experience and exceeded your expectations. We hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction on every visit!